Has Sup Forums become one of Sup Forums's colonies?

Has Sup Forums become one of Sup Forums's colonies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Urs89GvlFxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The people you think are from Sup Forums are all over the internet, especially social media like facebook and twitter. They would post here whether Sup Forums exists or not. On this website, Sup Forums is the only thing distracting them from posting here much more often.

Dunno. But /vg/ is a Sup Forums out post, fuck omniggers

Heil hitler

since 2010 or 2011

since 2016 Sup Forums became nu/pol/

no, people who don't enjoy degeneracy can be found anywhere

Shut up faggot I hope you get injured horribly in a house hold accident, take your worthless thread and get the fuck out.

>become
They are us

we needed protection from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the only thing stopping the degeneracy of BLACKED and pedo posting, meanwhle liberals seem to frolic on those threads

Thanks to Star Wars I would say it's ours now, yes.

people are just noticing too many things

wait people are JUST noticing that Jews dominate? shit yall are behind the times. no wonder we keep getting the upper hand

That's wrong though. Sup Forums has always been more racist, but Sup Forums gives them a place to congregate and stew in their own memes, which are then exported all over the site

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

It's the other way around, all of the memes you see on Sup Forums started on Sup Forums

the internet is Sup Forums's colony

lol fuck off. do you really think normies go around spamming shitty pol memes like soyboy? polniggers are a cancer

I think Sup Forums has been holistically colonized by

Hell yes it has.

It isn't wrong. The proliferation of twitter on Sup Forums is proof it isn't

I think since GamerGate people just have been more Sup Forums leaning in general on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Urs89GvlFxA

Since this board became Reddit.

Its been a Sup Forums colony for about a year now. Whether just changing demographics or lack of admin enforcement, this board has become a haven for Sup Forumsack off-topic shitposting.

While many Sup Forumsacks are well and content to stay at home on their board and stay there, there is a growing expansionary voice. You see it here alot with pro-Sup Forums propaganda pics like the one I'm posting.

Ironically though I wouldn't be surprised if this mentality proves to be Sup Forums (and possible all of Sup Forums's) greater undoing. Despite ideas to the contrary, this site does still have owner, they DO still want to make it profitable and I guarantee they'd stomp on the greater alt-right/pol community to do it.

yes they do on twitter, reddit, facebook, etc.

Was gonna post this pic Posting other one instead

What does that prove? That people from Sup Forums go on Twitter? And then they come back with tweets that are supposed to make people mad or say is ___ /ourguy/ or whatever. Right?