Would you take her to the Snow Ball, Sup Forums?

Would you take her to the Snow Ball, Sup Forums?

Bloodbenders could theoretically torture men by forcing them to have multiple hour long erections but pinning their arms so they can't do anything about it.

I would betray my ancestors and give that perfect brown body many many children with no regrets.

>brown women with blue eyes might never be real in your lifetime

pls hurry with genetic engineering thanks

Earth -> metal
Water -> blood
Fire -> lightning
Air -> ?? I didnt watch all the movie

>multiple hour long erections but pinning their arms so they can't do anything about it.
Why would they want to?

No. Her show is horrible.

Korra makes me want to betray the white race!

I cannot wait for genetic engineering to become a thing so that Sup Forumsshits go on suicide watch because it's not cool to be white.

We'll have convincing VR in like 10 years user, maybe less. Then it's KorrAsami threesomes for life.

it literally is though, Asian women are obsessed with bleaching their skin

And white women are obsessed with black cock. I'm imagining it now:
>ewwww stacey, you're making your kid white? that's so gross

>And white women are obsessed with black cock
do you have a single statistic to back that up?

Why imagine it? That's literally women right now.

sucks about what happened

Literally flying in the air
Also there's a better connection to the spirit world that allows for one of the airbenders to do astral projection

friendly reminder that white women race mix the least out of every race

damn shame, too

that explains why they are so inbred

lol kys shitskin monkey

Jew, actually. I'll probably have to settle for an Asian.

yeah she seemed like a nice girl

i dont understand. why do you whites reply to this obvious bait post. every one of these poster are pathetic and people should know better. why waste your time?

nice C O P E pol. she looks very beautiful

Castizas dumbass

what if I'm only 56% white?

To signal to the lurkers that shitbloods are not tolerated here.

People here get genuinely trolled much more rarely than you think.

Numbers are bullshit. Anecdotal evidence is king.
Every woman I've ever had romantic intentions towards has passed me over in favor for a black man.
It's fairly obvious woman are only interested in a man that can penetrate clear to the womb.
We poor pink fellows just can't compete.

I would put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean.

>bait
you really think that once genetic engineering goes commercial that people wouldn't all clean themselves of their white filth? ok, enjoy your tiki torch rallies, i'll be at the club with the few remaining white bitches

OK user thx . Was confused because they don't match any element wheel and /anime/ banned me for asking for Korea toff

After Aang I always wondered how many generations it would take to fill an air temple. Or if he just needed to fuck other element benders for a random /air/ child

Tbh, all my white normie friends are obsessed as fuck with being brown for some reason.
All the girls and Chads try to get tanned as much as possible or put shitloads of brown-ish make up.
I think Sup Forumsacks are the only people obsessed with whiteness

>ok, enjoy your tiki torch rallies, i'll be at the club with the few remaining white bitches
did you even read what i said?

>We'll have convincing VR in like 10 years user, maybe less.
It's already convincing.

maybe if you have autism

Korra thread, on my Sup Forums?

Have you tried that demo where you stand on a plank at the top of some skyscraper?

What a commitment to black face by the cheeky forward

You seem hurt, user. Can I kiss it better?

we'll be together some day my swarthy waifu I promise

the girl i posted doesnt get in any of these categories you catagories you faggot

Would offer Kyuhi my snow balls desu, she seems horny as fuck.

fuckin oath mate. dunno if she likes dick, tho

Sweet mother, this thread.

then she will learn to love it

she still fuckin Owler? because I would pay good bitcoin to see that

lmao , all the butthurt white boys in this thread. WHITE MEN ARE CANCELLED, get over it

imagine actually having skin that looked like fecal matter
like holy shit that must be awful

>the no Korra gf

i know, i can't even imagine the pain

Yes, and afterward she can visit my snowballs

Korra is caramel

um no sweaty you just lack the melanin

well white girls love it. especially with my huge cock pumping their pale pussy

ah fuck me dead

>it's a buttblasted white cuck libshit larping as a nigger on the internet episode

imagine actually having skin that looked pus and jizz
like holy shit that must be awful

oh wow, you sure triggered me

Dark skin objectively looks better, you basement dwelling mong.
Ofcourse, we are talking about Italian/Greek/Spanish type of dark, not poo in loo or nigger actual shit colored dark

white people don't look yellow like pus you retarded monkey lmao and if you have pink semen see a doctor seriously

get ur Sup Forums outta my Sup Forums

Still better than shit though.

I am talking about poo in loo dark tho. that shit makes me diamonds every time

你认为你是谁,我是最好的星际2,比他们在中国公鸡前鞠躬的 那些肮脏的韩国猪更好!!!!!!!!

>white people don't look yellow like pus
C O P E you subhuman
>retarded monkey
I am no nigger you stupid fuck

>I am no nigger
yes you are you poo poo baboon

>not poo in loo or nigger actual shit colored dark
you retard indians have all kinds of skins tone in my trip to himalayas i saw indians fairer than irishfags. niggers are still shit tho

I WANT HER TO BE REAL WHY WHY WHY WHY CANT SHE BE REAL SHES SO PERFECT HELP HELP

>I am no nigger
That’s what you think.

>still C O P E
back to r/cuckoldcommunity you disgusting pigskin

she's real, user. inside.

I don't speak or read Ebonics can someone translate this post?

im gonna stop banter for a second. im reading this manga right now and its the best thing ever. the hair dresser is so hot holy shit

I'd like to snowball with her, if you catch my drift

I hope she's on the other side of the noose

its one of the better manhwas out there
ended just right no bs drama, lots of sex, beautiful art.

unlike that fucking Brawling Go

Yeah, nah.
Maybe there are some fair indians, but they are definitely not attractive.
The "tall dark stranger" that all women fantasize about is a southern euro looking type, not a Pajeet

> don't speak or read Ebonics can someone translate this post?
>back to r/cuckoldcommunity you disgusting pigskin
sure. it means you should go to your parents bedroom

>HER HIPS

GODLIKE

the "dark" isnt actually skin tone , its meant personality wise as mysterious

anymore like this user? i shit you not i used to laugh at the 2d faggots but i realized it was the best shit ever when i was reading this yesterday and literally came buckets

they need a good sucking

>The "tall dark stranger" that all women fantasize about is a southern euro looking type, not a Pajeet
i mean many shitalians look like pajeets so do greeks

I WANNA RACEMIX WITH A BROWN ANIME GIRL

>white
You're pink.

Back on topic. Korra is made for girl tongue. Boys can watch, if they're good.

BiFag here. Otherwise known as just being greedy. Fell for the black meme a while back. They're not any longer than the average guy. Additionally, brown girls = white girls > black girls. White guys > Black guys (never encountered any gay browns though)

IAHFY is our greatest living artist

I would burn an orphanage to the ground if it meant getting to lick the sweat from Korra's abs for thirty seconds

>They're not any longer than the average guy
Now we know you're a larper, idiot.

i thought most of these were done by that artist who quit drawing smut because of her parents

They are, KYHU and IAHFY are the same person, she changed her username after her parents found out. She still draws Korra stuff

So says you. Let me tell you something. In university, out've whites and blacks, blacks are more vulnerable when they're experimenting. Out've fear of being ostracized for being little gays or taking it in the butt. So what you're approaching them, you have to be manly so they aren't insecure about what many view as something inherently unmasculine. Now, when I tell you their cocks aren't any more spectacular than the average white guys, I mean it.
t. manwhore

Is this the "guy makes people cum by touching them" south korean one? I remember reading it a while ago but I can't remember what it was called