Hi benicio :3

hi benicio :3

Hi Benicio :3

hi Benicio :3

ok this is a meme now

Sorry you got wasted in Stah Wahs Benicio!

hi Sup Forums :3

hi benicio >:3

He looks skinny here.

What did he actually do in the movie? Ive heard almoat nobody talk about him. Is his role that forgettable?

Adios

He buys Heineken for himself

Honestly he was the only new character I liked.

HI benicio :3

This, he was a much better addition than that stupid asian chick.

tbf i liked him too

I like Benicio

I like his character.

his character was pointless

the entire thing with him, the gambling planet, and his "betrayal" could have and should have been edited out

He's a criminal you think is going to save the day but then just sells out Finn and Chinese Girl because subversion.

Then he disappears from the movie never to be seen again.

He makes a d-d-d-deal.

adios

He was the only good new character.

faddid naqush~~~ 5ar'qa naddid!!

nice trips :3

The only character even more pointless than Rose. And they gave him a retard stutter just to make sure that we don't forget he's in the movie.

The Last Jedi is a series of pointless storylines that go no-where. I hope that Rian Johnson is labeled as a hack for life just like the guy who directed Thor: The Dark World.

he's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

did he have a stutter in the movie? Or was it my brain being fucked up

Anyone else find it stupid that Rose and Finn find the codebreaker, then get arrested for illegal parking, then find themselves in a cell with a guy that has the exact same skills as the codebreaker they were looking for?

I mean that's a big goddamn coincidence.

Hi Benicio :3

>Implying he wasn't the codebreaker they were looking for but just got arrested and had his pin taken from him

the entire Rose and Finn storyline was completely pointless and could be taken out with no effect to the main story

hai benecio :3

Adios

>I ride the big fuckers. The really big fuckers. Super Star Destroyers.

Me too, he was Blackpill - the character. I Would have just left with him.

Someone post the Jango Fett copypasta. There are lots of plot points in Star Wars that make no sense. My favorite part of TLJ was when Rose and Finn gave Benicio a case of Heineken as collateral for helping with the code breaking.