Can somebody explain the "Seinfeld and Friends are more popular with millennials than Frasier" meme?

Can somebody explain the "Seinfeld and Friends are more popular with millennials than Frasier" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ve never seen seinfed
And I despise Friends

Born in 89. I’m also gay, though. So there’s that. Naturally more drawn to Frasier.

Millennial here. I can't stand Friends. Seinfeld and Frasier are both GOAT sitcoms.

>I’m also gay
kill yourself faggot

friends is popular with 90's born queers raised by single mothers. a lot of those guys post on Sup Forums now

Moreover, when did Will and Grace get popular enough with millennials to warrant a reboot?

>Moreover, when did Will and Grace get popular enough with millennials to warrant a reboot?
It didn't. If you look at the ratings for the comeback episode, it's almost the same as the finale. It's just that all the 30 - 50 year olds who watched it then are the same 40 - 60 year olds now who still watch live broadcast tv. The audience never left.

when gay shit became hip

Frasier is literally too smart of a show for them.

Just started Frasier a month or so ago. Savoring it. Doubt it'll top Newsradio for me though. Phil Hartman and Stephen Root are too damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

Why do you hate yourself this much?

fraiser is too smart for millenials

>tfw every single post in this thread comes from millennials, they're just too dumb to know
>1982-2004

He hates you. Wash the cum out of your eye and read it again.

>THE MUDPIES COMING

>every fucking time
WHY??

frasier is one of those shows that no one would watch unless they didn't have a choice

the state of technology and entertainment being as it is, most millenials don't even understand that concept. as such, a show like frasier doesn't stand a chance because it doesn't get time to grow on you

>Trooth Bombz
BACK TO /ASP/ YA DING DONG DIDDLY GIMP!

because they grew up with their parents watching it, and it was inaccessible for them and thus they classified it as pseudo-intellectual. seinfeld can appeal to even kids.
friends is largely hated on Sup Forums

Frasier is the same episode over and over again. The humour always follows the exact same structure and pattern. You've seen one episode, you've seen them all.

People think it's smart because the characters are smart, which puts it in the same bracket as The Big Bang Theory.

They should just sell the audios of Frasier episodes. Its so soothing.

>Frasier is the same episode over and over again. The humour always follows the exact same structure and pattern. You've seen one episode, you've seen them all.
>People think it's smart because the characters are smart, which puts it in the same bracket as The Big Bang Theory.

I'm a huge Frasier fan, and this is true. I ain't even mad.

>People think it's smart because the characters are smart
not quite, Fraiser was created for Cheers to be the know it all snob that always ends up as the fool in the end, this carries over the spinoff, and in fact they had to bring in Nyles so that there could be someone who's even more of a know it all snob so that Fraiser looks normal in comparison.

I agree that there is a formula to the show, but the chemistry between all the characters is so good, the show never seems to outstay it's welcome

based bros from the timeline where it was called Fraiser

I have never watched a full Episode of this show, I always just get bored and change the channel, plus I never really watched cheers.

one of my favorite shows

Yeah. I'm a big fan of the show, it's one of my favourite American comedies, but I don't get the snobbishness and elitism from other fans of it. They're like the 90s equivalent of Rick and Morty fans.

>I don't get the snobbishness and elitism from other fans of it.
that's just youngfags who werent even alive when it was on air