PLAGUEIS CONFIRMED, holy shit. Can't wait for the JJ kino

PLAGUEIS CONFIRMED, holy shit. Can't wait for the JJ kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSSXvOidHeg&t=2m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hayden as force ghost Anakin confirmed

JJ is only capable of making glib facsimiles.

Since Last Jedi was already a carbon copy of Return of the Jedi, with porgs instead of ewoks, episode 9 will be a carbon copy of ESB complete with kylo cutting off rays hand.

This can only mean one thing. JarJar is back

That’s the only thing that can save it now. Tie the story together to make this trilogy feel like it fits.

Yes hear comes the damage control.

Darth Jar Jar, Plagueis and Reylo literally CONFIRMED canon

Is there gonna be a collapsed timeline? Will this be where we learn that all 3 trilogies took place in their own universe and now they will all converge?

>entire point of this movie was to let go of the past
>next movie will embrace the past harder than ever before
Hahah what is going on

Panic. Sheer, bloody panic at Lucasfilm and Disney. I wonder if some people haven't already been fired.

>October 19th, 2017
>story was just pitched to Disney this week

>ignoring everything that came before without a hard reboot
This is bad film making. Something thats important to stories and film making is to have it grounded in the setting.

They're going to bring back Obi Wan just so they can ruin his character too, aren't they. God damn it, JJ.

Dexter Jettster is the key to all of this

We won Sup Forums saved Star Wars.

>implying star wars IX will be good in any way shape or form.

you assholes cant even write one movie that connects with the other one.

Between Lucas' prequels and Disney's sequels they are going to ruin whatever is left to ruin from the OT.

An entire film that is nothing but call backs, references and nostalgia. This is the natural conclusion of Hollywood.

I've slowly but surely come to realize that, if you take ALL the Star Wars movies together, the whole saga is overwhelmingly bad. ANH and ESB are great, ROTJ and ROTS are mixed with some great parts and some terrible parts, and all the rest of it is fucking garbage.

Yousa gonna be in BIG doodoo this time!

The Clone Wars TV show is great and Rebels has its moments but yeah I agree

JJ is actually gonna do it. Darth Jar Jar is actually gonna happen.

All memes aside what would happen to Sup Forums if they actually did make that happen?

The mastermind behind it all revealed.

The board would crash like Sup Forums at the height of Geass Sundays. We would lose our shit and meme like crazy. You think we're posting a lot about Star Was NOW, you haven't seen anything yet.

ooba mother fucker

the memes would last for eternity

I bet if they do try to "tie all 9 films together", it's going to be a lot of bringing back Darth Plagueis or Sheev to blame Snoke's uprising on, they'll mention midichlorians and try to clean that misstep up (it won't work though), a new Jedi Order will be created and it will look a lot like the one in the prequels, and other shallow bullshit lifted from the PT that's been largely ignored up to this point.

Bringing Jar Jar back might actually save the next movie. Right now, there's no characters to look forward to watching, everyone is literally worse than Jar Jar, except maybe Kylo.

What are you on about? Tlj was a remake of empire

The current working title is 'Black Diamond'
What could it mean

...Jar Jar?

>TFW Sup Forums would collectively ascend into a meme singularity.
>TFW reality would quite literally rip apart at the seams.

it was literally written in october you mongs

>literally the fear of the alt-rights power made them do a 180 to save the movie.

With strong elements from Return, like the throne room scene.

Actually, I wonder if Kylo won't try and declare himself a Sith. I realize he had his little "Let the past die" spiel in TLJ, but sooner or later it's gonna dawn on him that he's basically I Can't Believe It's Not Sith, especially because he fulfilled the Sith requirement to kill your master so you can become the master yourself. I wonder if he'll start calling himself "Darth Ren" in the next movie.

Reference to Finn's cock when he beds Rey

That doesn't even mean anything. They're literally just throwing shit out there because they don't know why people didn't like the new movie.

All hell would break lose, the board would be a giant star wars general for months

The memes.... would be glorious...

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

3rd movie will be two movies

Oh no.

>fucking Jar Jar is god damn Plagueis
>he was behind everything
>after the emperor finally died he had room for a second apprentice which was snoke
Kylo just hijacked fucking Snokes position
>the rule of 2 must always be kept.

The only path to true Kino

damn straight.

you have to be a real big idiot to still believe in this trilogy at this point

and setting up stuff that goes nowhere

Porgs are nothing like Ewoks. Porgs are just cute little retards in the background and used for comic relief. Ewoks were a huge part of RoTJ and fight alongside the rebels.

What are you on about? It was a mix of the two. The whole concept of the rebels fleeing the First Order and Rey going to train to become a Jedi were definitely TESB, but the mission to disable the ship's shields and Kylo betraying Snoke to save Rey were ROTJ.
Now that they've ripped off all 3 original movies, I just wonder what's left to rip off with the next one. The prequels? The holiday special? Who knows.

>20 years later people actually want Jar Jar back

Bravo Disney, you did the impossible.

>Hahah what is going on

Shareholders are angry so they probably dug up lucas old scripts and are now trying to salvage shit to make it all go full circle

>Shareholders are angry
Why? Disney already made their investment back by now, and will continue to milk Star Wars for decades, possibly centuries

You subhumans have no idea what profit and costs are do you?

hell, if nothing else, this will simply make the nostalgia cash in "off year" films like the planned Han Solo or Boba Fett movies even more successful

I wonder what it would take for them to ask George to come back. And I wonder if he'd just laugh in their faces.

>Why?
Toys are not selling
EA fucked up badly with Battlefront 2
Ticket Sales are underperforming and so will likely the DVD/Bluray Sales
Solo Movie is the next ticking time bomb

As anyone played MGS4? Episode 9 will be a bigger clusterfuck.

thats not how millionnaire shareholders think
they dont think "oh well I made 90% of what I expected to make thats good enough"
they think "who the fuck is responsible for making me lose 10% of my profits, I want them gone"

Nah its worse than that. If the cost to make the film is close to the revenue total it means they aren't making anything. Shareholders go nuclear because it means the company they entrusted with their money is fucking with them.

>the force is transgender and HIV+

Disney is far more than just Star Wars. A SW film that underperforms slightly might be worrying, but it's not going to kill Disney or hurt their stock by a huge amount.

>but it's not going to kill Disney or hurt their stock by a huge amount.
Who said it would?

You'd be wrong.

It is when they have visions of releasing a Star Wars film every year, and of making an eternal fucking media empire of the property. If it starts to look like Disney's killed the goose that laid the golden eggs, Bob Iger and his butt buddies are going to face unholy hell.

>fuck up a huge franchise because you are retards.
>shareholders run away
rip Disney

how could they make a good movie at this point. Rey sucks, Finn sucks, Luke is gone. Hux is a cartoon. PO was ruined. Kylo Ren is the only good thing left in the movie. Even if they bring back the Knights of Ren who are they gonna fight? Big tooth cunt Rey? Chewie? Slant eye? Porgs? That little shit head kid with the rebel ring? Force ghosts?
Maybe Snoke returns and fights Ren. Of course, Rey will be there too which makes me vomit, that cunt.

There is only one way to fix it

>Why? Disney already made their investment back by now,
No they didn't, and they're not going to. This toilet bowl of a trilogy endangers all of Disney's plans for a Star Wars-based entertainment suite going forward. It was idiotic and disgusting.

Something i've learned, if Sup Forums has said something has failed or is going to fail, it's going to make a shitload of money

The downfall is already in motion, boy. It will get worse over Christmas. Word of mouth will hustle this piece of shit out of theaters by the New Year.

Heard: TLJ will make it's money back by New Year

TIME TRAVEL CONFIRMED
PLAGUEIS IS KYLO

youtube.com/watch?v=nSSXvOidHeg&t=2m0s

Shit at this point that sounds just fine.

JarJar is the key to all of this.

>October 19
>Here's what a Reddit user had to say after a recent encounter with both Abrams and Terrio

Source?

>Disney: "We're bringing JJ back for Episode 9"
Confirmed

It doesn't matter. Jar Jar Abrams is a pansy. Terrio can't write something good with JJ as his pilot.

They're pulling scripts directly out of old EU books.

While Star Wars will make bank with each installment, I wonder if Disney is worried that the poor audience reception to TLJ could indicate that the brand won't be as profitable as it has been in the future.

For example, each installment might not be a billion dollar blockbuster. They might see the numbers dip to 800 million or 700 million. Way more than the vast, vast majority of movies. However they could of been having billion dollar movies left and right.

With Han Solo standalone coming out next year and the quite obvious issues with the production, in addition to the relatively low amount of audience hype for it, the brand could take a box office "hit" if two Star Wars movies come out with middling audience reception in a row.

When they should of had the brand be strengthened and audience loyalty be on the upswing to guarantee gigantic returns, they might fear these two films may cause TFA success to be much rarer.

>They're pulling scripts directly out of old EU books.

The direction presented in certain side materials like Rebels certainly suggests they're leading up to the Vong, yes

In particular, Rian Johnson will never work in Hollywood again at this rate.

Marvel movies are pretty much:

1. Bad guy comes out of portal
2. Infinite shitty minions follow and start fucking shit up
3. good guys gotta have a big battle in the city to stop them

when they realized they could make a star wars movie with endless CGI aliens with no depth or point to them whatsoever, they said fuck yeah. they probably jumped at the chance for that shit

think of the faggy minions pouring into the city from avengers

now copy paste that onto corascant

its happening

Ew, please no.

Are they already not "united"?

>that smug feeling when you know you could have made a better movie

Literally how?

Yeah he will but only in shit like transformers or fast and furious

Sup Forums is right this time. TLJ will be lucky to make HALF of what TFA made. Look at the drop off numbers.

>Can't wait for the JJ kino.
fuck off, disney jews

But which one rhymed better? Darth Jar Jar or Darth Darth Binks?

How will they incorporate the original trilogy when every single character from it is dead?

The movie will take place mostly on a skiing planet.

Isn't Rian still getting his own trilogy? Does he have control over all of 10-12?

Admiral Thrawn joined the Galactic Empire in order to secure their existence on confronting mysterious but aggressive aliens at the edge of known space. Fans theorize these are Vong scouts, or something Vong in all but name

Fire Kathleen Kennedy and all will be well. She's been there for 40 years at this point, she's well past her usefulness.

BINKY IS BACK!!! xDDD