When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? I'm not complaining just curious

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? I'm not complaining just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91962417/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

around the same time the other big boards did

when does she turn me into her pusy slave?

This entire site is just mainly alt right brainlets now, 99% of the intelligent posters left a while ago.

Sup Forums became Sup Forumslite around 2014 as a result of leftists inserting their politics into everything.
Got way worse after the election, Sup Forums and by extension the rest of the boards got flooded with tourists.
Couldn't keep it in your pants lefties and now look what ya done did.

We used to have screenwriting and film making generals here. People discussed working in the industry and making things. Now it's just neets arguing about star wars. It was never good, just less worse.

every board complains about Sup Forums. they're cancerous faggots.

>/leftypol/ complains on every board about Sup Forums
Fixed. The average user doesn't get caught up that much about the sperging from either side.

when most of the pedos like Kaiji dissapeared

You come on a thread dedicate to discussion about social programming, the goggle box. It deserves mentionig every now and again, the agendas thrust upon the average viewer and if you think it'd be better to ignore the amount of jews involved in hollywood and tv for instance then you'd be lying to yourself.
Jews don't like white people so don't be a cuck ignoring the fact and giving them your money for their mansions.

To where though?

i don't agree that Sup Forums turned into Sup Forums... they spam in waves throughout the day, but it's nice that most of us don't really put up with their nonsense

we're all here to discuss feet, not their ethnicity

>Jews don't like white people

There's less than zero evidence for this claim, you just ignore hollywood's ceaseless glorification of white males, pretend it doesn't exist, and then claim you're being victimized by it.

Neonazis are the SJW of the right

Reddit

Sup Forums was Sup Forums before Sup Forums even became a board
the difference is you didn't notice it because you weren't here or didn't use neet.catalog

good post

lel

>edgy redditors infect Sup Forums
>redditors spread to other boards and think every board is Sup Forums
they don't give a shit about any actual discussion or creating content to them Sup Forums is for shitposting and being edgy and reddit is for srs business and that is why they will always be cancerous faggots

Sup Forums was always Sup Forums.
You're just a newfag.

>Zero evidence
ffs you ostrich headed mong

The world is turning into Sup Forums you're just a beta cuck

Nah you're just a /leftypol/ faggot

>There's less than zero evidence for this claim

When politics and agendas got forced into every show and movie to the point that it can't be overlooked anymore. More boards will eventually suffer the same fate. It will probably be Sup Forums or Sup Forums next.

The fact that these images always include blogs, tweets, and falsified quotes just proves the point of the people making fun of you, you realize that? There's some percentage of every population that hates people of every other population. Only neonazis consider that a conspiracy, because you LITERALLY have an average IQ of around 65. You are the dumbest group of people in the long history of the human species.

>I hate jews and the agenda they push through film and television
>but I'm going to go ahead and consume it all anyways

>if you dislike the current political agenda reflected in movies you must be a 1488 tier neo-nazi
The boogeyman crying outs people as leftist tourists meanwhile I'm a regular Slav and I don't feel the need to see minorites in everything because we don't have cultural tension issues caused by foreign immigration.

Around the time that every hobby got infested with the ideology of "if you don't like x you're a nazi" and "y is offending me so it needs to be a black trans woman" people just started venting their frustrations, then faggots called them Sup Forums which isn't how you defuse a situation. It just snowballed to this point.

It has nothing to do with that, it has to do with all the smart people leaving this site. What's left is far-right brainlets/conspiracy theorists and a scattering of other gullible non-humans.

The trend is most visible on small boards like /sci/, where the quality has plummeted, use of memes has risen, and (the cause) more and more neonazi brainlets in a constant attempt to derail every thread.

>making shit up to feel better
Damn. What a brainlet.

Sup Forums was redpilled before Sup Forums with its jew calling and women hating during gaymergate.

>just proves the point of the people making fun of you,

Tthese fuckers make the laws peole live by, I'd say that's preeeeeeeeetty important. And their chums in hollyweird do the brain washing.

>It has nothing to do with that, it has to do with all the smart people leaving this site
So when did that happen?

These were well before Sup Forums was created so does that mean it isn't Sup Forumss fault?

This website is lost to the most gigantic faggots on earth, and they will never leave and they will make this a place where even more gigantic faggots feel at home, and you have no idea how bad things are going to get.

Who do you dumbfucks think keeps shitposting?its the black posters. They are the same dumb niggers on all the boards and the mods don't do a thing.

>Cries Sup Forums
>Calls others nonhumans
Alright calm yourself you brave antifa warrior.

last thursday

Theres a lot more too
Especially when Idris Elba was announced as Heimdall

None of those people make laws. Laws in western countries are almost exclusively formed by non-Jewish white people. You are one butthurt brainlet shill.

>The trend is most visible on small boards like /sci/, where the quality has plummeted
This is sadly true, I used to go on /sci/ and think "damn these are some smart fuckers" now when I go there it's shitposts and almost no actual discussion.

started in 2014 but didn't turn until 2016

Sup Forums was always Sup Forums but you and your reddit faggot bernie sanders idiots have pretty much turned it into reddit now with all the capeshit and starwars garbage. you have to go back

>a group of mostly lower class people from the West has an average IQ below that of the Negro race

This
The reddit homos took over this board and started bitching about waifu posting, which was one of Sup Forums's oldest and most cherished traditions.
First we tried the bane meme, but forgot that reddit loves mindless, repetitive garbage (see: Marvel Wars) so we decided to inform Sup Forums there were degenerates in our beloved board and the rest writes itself.

man, i was on the board during the odd hours and a thread went to page 10 in 20 minutes.
too many star wars weenies making rotten tomatos user ratings threads, too many weiners making twitter post threads.
jst garbage.

You newfags couldn't be less subtle about it. Bosrds like Sup Forumsand Sup Forums been racist for ages with technology board crying about Indian code monkeys and Sup Forums mocking Tarantino for being a wigger.

Yea, because science became political. See Bill Nye and his netflix show which pushes "science".

> Laws in western countries are almost exclusively formed by non-Jewish white people
Ha ha nice "education" you have there goy

Racism has always been prevalent on Sup Forums but the constant Sup Forumsbait, the whining of leftists, posting news article from breitbart/cnn, arguing about sjws, etc... is newish

found game of plebs newfag shitter

2016. A massive trumper migration came from Reddit, supposedly following some fucky admin activity that pissed off a bunch of Trump supporters.

It's elevated to being more noticeable because the normal shitposters who just want to shitpost noticed that it's easier to bait now, and either cosplay as Trumpers, or the opposite to bait those Trumpers.

That's not science, you brainlet inbred trailer park abortion. It's hilarious to me when the main pushers of pseudoscience complain about bad science. Your entire belief system is based on made up science, from magical Jewish hivemind behavior to arbitrary definitions of race to "one drop rules." Literally every neonazi belief is far worse than anything Bill Nye has ever said, so why are you complaining about Bill Nye? His WORST comments are equivalent to the most sensible things you've ever said. You are filth.

When the mods decided to work against us in favor of ad revenue from reddit tourists

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91962417/

How many threads are positive about star wars? Sup Forums is currently the 3rd most used board due to all the SW posting and most of it is obviously done by Sup Forumsfags

This whole site was always Sup Forums. The crying shrieking leftists are a nu-internet invasive species.

cough

hmmmm

>completely unsourced cherry-picked selection of people with le stars

You are not a person, you aren't smart enough to be a person.

If you define "Sup Forums" as using the words nigger and faggot, always.

>be me
>go to Sup Forums and try to have a good time discussing underrated shows and films
>see a fuckton of threads about the latest capeshit or nuwars corporate garbage
>raise serious concerns about these types of movies because i see art being degraded with excessive political/social commentary. art should be art and film should be art.
>get called a Sup Forumstard and told to fuck off to Sup Forums
>i go hang out at Sup Forums

have fun arguing about meaningless shit. i'm done with this board. and if any of you want to discuss screenwriting, story, film-making...there are better places. Sup Forums is for shitposting mainly. also, what's left to discuss? just go fucking write your story you weakfaggot.

>Who Controls My Mind

I love the irony of this. The brainlets who repost these unsourced propaganda images are having their minds controlled by overweight rednecks and third worlders, sitting at their bargain PCs in their underwear, and yet are worried about the media controlling their minds. Too fucking funny.

the site was dominated by Sup Forums, Sup Forums dominance was just recent when it became the most used board

>You are not a person, you aren't smart enough to be a person.

They watched some shitty jewish show that redpilled them most likely

If it's not science then it shouldn't be advertised as a science show to teach kids.

Literally a typical nigger tactic used by liberals based on stealing or hijacking white's culture/hobby (joining Sup Forums circa 2014) twisting it into this subhuman shitposting version and claiming it's yours and that whiteys (oldfag jaded woman hating edgy racists) are destroying your, stolen in the first place, culture and hobby.

Sup Forums is a fascist board now

>I love the irony of this. The brainlets who repost these unsourced propaganda
Yeah nothing to see here right ey Shlomo?

>whole site was always Sup Forums
t.reddit immigrant

Reminder that no one has brought in more redditors than nu/pol/.

The entire left side of the image is run by a non-Jewish guy who was conveniently left out of the image. That's how easily manipulated you are.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

>Anneta Kahane, Gregor Gysi
>cherry picked
They're both pretty well known even nowadays.

updated

that's always been around
what wasn't always around is defending a politician, much less a president, to the ends of the earth

Best thing is those liberal gender studies tourists out themselves by claiming that Sup Forums was somehow better. Sup Forums was a "meme central" board of Sup Forums that had nothing but shitposting since baneposting (which is already too far into past for 90% of current users). Before that I didn't even pay much attention to Sup Forums and I've been here since 2008 because this board was pretty much dead.

Are you admitting you're new and weren't here for the following: Paulsons 2011 survey, 2011 game of thrones "viral" memes from here, TBBT comics, game of thrones/twd/BrBa spoilers, SW7 """"""leaks""""""""?

A quick search tells me that is nowhere near 20% of NPR personnel. Does it mean anything to you that all of the .jpgs that form your belief system are densely packed with lies, and typically all-lies?

>2011
newfag

>you just ignore hollywood's ceaseless glorification of white males
The fuck?

No one defends him, they're just tired of hearing the same jokes and anger day in and day out. It's old and stale and people want something new and interesting.

This thread is about Sup Forumsthough, so go to a shitty star wars baby thread then ffs
>The entire left side of the image is run by a non-Jewish guy who was conveniently left out of the image. That's how easily manipulated you are.
Wow that must mean he isn't a mason? Manipuated by whom exactly? The facts.

He is probably a hooked nose Jew himself. It's pretty common for them to switch between being white and being an unique God's chosen race whenever it suits them.

Nothing before that put Sup Forums on the map with redditors. The pilot for walking dead leaking here first didn't even bring them
everything kicked off when paulsons 2011 survey happened

which has nothing to do with the biggest spike in Sup Forums users being related to the presidental election, and the influx of trumpers

Thank you, I'll have that one off you.

>tom cruise, matt damon, leonardo dicaprio, chris hemsworth, evans, robert downey jr, that new spider man kid, list goes on basically forever

user, the biggest spike in activity was late 2014, early 2015. It skyrocketed in 2016.

What else increased drastically around then?

all of those people in the picture are jewish and hold those high level positions

woah based infographics make good substitutions for arguments

newgrounds.com

They're actors who sell a product; the product is not particularly glorifying of white men at all; if anything it's the opposite 99% of the time.

Dude you can't argue with facts Sup Forums traffic has more than doubled since 2016 and most of that traffic is from Sup Forums. Also look at your own image and how many points those comments have compared to these.

is this picture supposed to prove something

>No one defends him
someone doesn't actually read those threads
it's true that most of old Sup Forums wouldn't, but a lot of the redditor influx can't help themselves (and of course the shitposters just looking for (you)s )

Translation
>Let's start discussing jews

Like flies on shit.

BLACKED posting existing before Trump even ran for presidency - Checked
/r9k/ posting existing before Trump even ran for presidency - Checked
"Uhm sweetie/problematic/privilege" posting existing before Trump even ran for presidency - Checked
Endless shitposting about newest capeshit/brainlet flick existing before Trump even ran for presidency - Checked
So really what you truly mean is that you're a little snowflake who migrated here around the same time Trumplets did and have an issue with sharing your safespace with them.