Dark

Best show by Netflix by far. How come no one's talking about it? Because it's German?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

been a few threads praising it

the terrible English dub definitely detracts from it but the aesthetic is kino

>German
It's a proven fact that anything the classless German fucks touch is shit

It is mighty easy to change it back to German and use subtitles

I feel that this is a meme, the english dub is fine

The dub for Ulrich in particular stands out to me as awful

Why are you tards watching the dub when there are subtitles?

If there's anything I've learned, it's that real men always watch their anime with subs.

Its not that good actually. Its just not the generic SJW shows they put out so it seems good.

i liked it

I like the acting and the writing

Who #teamBartosz here?

Fuck that cuck Jonas

#teamNoah here

Will the mods ever stop the obvious as fuck netflix shilling that happens here?

better than OA?

Eat shit, I want to talk about a show I like in between the billion Star Wars threads

Bartosz is Noah, or Noah is Bartosz kid from the future

>television
why do people still watch this shit

Better than "interpretative dancing the musical"?

It's pretentious shit.

0.02$ has been deposited into your account.

>cuck Jonas
>only reason he's not fucking his hot gf is because she's also his aunt
Bartosz is the real cuck.

Claiming kraut mommy waifu

4 episodes in. It's ok. Does it mind rape you later?

>only reason he's not fucking his hot gf is because she's also his aunt

If my aunt looked like that and my father could travel back in time for me to be able to fuck her at the point at which she did look like that I definitely would.

I really can't think of a better use case for time travel than this.

lil bit

We're going in another cycle of years lads

I'm just a dumb-dumb, but I had trouble telling all the characters apart across three timelines. I liked the somber mood and the stylish art direction. Overall I give it about a B.

It was good. Watched it with the wife in two days. It was abit difficult at first to keep track of the past characters and than even more difficult further back. But it was still a good story. Writing it must have been hell! Glad to see they are getting a new season. Def going to watch it with subbs on this time! lol

here have this.

Bartosz has brown eyes and Noah has blue so they can't be the same person.

Nice, thanks.

bumping for interest

Does Noah give his book to Bartosz when they're in the car, I can't remember?

Is this spoiler free babe?

Its free of the big spoilers. I guess there are some minor spoilers but that doesn't really count.
And don't call be babe.

Thanks hon.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? Is it horror? Is it sci-fi/fantasy?

Someone give me a quick rundown, If it's anything like stranger memes then it can fuck off

what are you doing dipshit

It's sci-fi and the story beginning is a little similar to Stranger Things but it ends up being completely different. It's darker and a little more grounded in reality. You'll be asking yourself a shit ton of questions right from the start and part of the fun is figuring it out so I won't spoil the story and the show does a good job answering them when things start to get obvious. Scenes and music are very comfy as well. Only let down for me was the final scene.

bump to offset star wars spam

young hannah was qt. Too bad she turned out to be batshit insane.

>time travel
>overly complicated anything just like any german cars ever
>cucked.com theme
Also this.

use If you still cant figure things out kys.

>dub

why is the cover mirror memed

I really liked it and am glad to finally have a good German series. Some of it seems rather contrived and the music turning up every time something vaguely bad happens was a bit off-putting, but the overall vibe was good and I liked that they had reveals throughout the series just at the moment I was sure it would be that way. Also Franziska is obviously best girl. Her depressing story being just a backdrop was also very well done.

The last episodes were fucking awful with the finale being a big fuck you. Only the first episodes were OK, then it went full interstellar tier shit

because its bad.

Its the worst cliches about german TV-writing spread out over an entire series.

>dub
kill yourself, imbecile.

because i hate german a lot. it makes me hate the series and characters a lot

Then play it in French audio with English subtitle.
Whats your next excuse?

I think it's a lot better than Stranger Things, the problem is that Sup Forums is filled with lazy burgers who can't read subs.

I plan to give it a shot, however, I have found Netflix to be disappointing all across the board. Even in Stranger Things, there are many scenes that are amateurish in production. That other new thing (the orc zootopia ripoff) looks awful. Netflix was promising but went downhill fast.

She's completely psychoticI love her

jews

Thready reminder that our girl Faora is in the show and single handedly the best girl

>you'll never keep potential blackmail material for 33 years for literally no reason at all

what did she keep?

The bag with Regina's husbands russian identification and gun.

sperrgebiet erotik is kino though

What's it about?

>Sup Forums is a labyrinth. Some people wander around their whole lives looking for a way out, but there's only one path and it leads you ever deeper. You don't understand it until you've reached the center.

aunt fucking.

Time travel and free will. Also the complicated morality of incest

I like to browse Sup Forums on my other monitor that is positioned vertically when I watch something, I haven't yet trained one of my eyes to look the opposite direction than the other yet then I would be able to watch it, read the subtitles and browse the 'chon at the same time.

Sounds like boring bullshit.

t. German

>oh look its that totally-not-a-shill thread again where half of the posts are made by one IP

>>oh look its that totally-not-a-shill thread again where half of the posts are made by one IP
>70 posts, 41 posters
Thats mathematically impossible

how you doing? in todays climate with everyone being racist against nazi's im hoping your doing okay

yeah we should all go back to the star wars threads, right guys

Yeah, we the Star Wars ratio is only 80% of fucking threads.

Also, why are german girls so fucking cute.

Wubba lubba dub dub

I want to learn sign language for her.

Wew talk about a picture is worth a thousand words

Somebody call the pleb patrol

the pleb level on this board is getting dangerous.

Sup my Aryan bros.

boring

dub.. are you autistic?

this, psyco girls are so hot

dropped it after 3 episodes, it felt like i've seen the same shit before
Also The OA is best netflix show

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk

>read a newspaper review praising this show just this morning
>I don't have time to watch 10 hours of random netflix shows I'll just read the plot synopsis online lmao
>the plot is actually fucking retarded
Well I'm glad I didn't spend that 10 hours.

Only watched the dub because my retarded sister needs to use her phone while watching tv and doesn't like to read subtitles. Everyone sounds like an automated message and the older men sound like there's a young guy trying too hard to sound older

>Hey, there's a guy with a gun shooting random people. Better dance like a retard.
Who wrote this crap?
The only thing worse than this video is the comments. People are actually defending this shit.

>I don't have time to watch 10 hours
Who are you kidding?

Dude, she's going to be the GOAT

ok, apparently we have to spell it again...
S-U-B-T-I-T-L-E-S

>this is an actual show that got funded
The fuck

It's getting a second season.

i liked it. Its different.

Only German media worth watching is piss/scat videos

>piss/scat videos
>not oversize dildo peggging

oh man im laughing so hard. nice one user