Finally watched it guys didn't expect it to be this good. Feeling sort of happy sadness if that makes sense

Finally watched it guys didn't expect it to be this good. Feeling sort of happy sadness if that makes sense

>tfw no AI waifu to comfort you during sad times

Biggest surprise of 2017 for sure. Sicario and Arrival were trash, I thought Villeneuve and Deakins were all washed up.

>Sicario
>trash
ADIOS

Sicario was great wtf

This movie is just as garbage as those tho

It really is trash. It starts off being the smartest take on the what an unsolvable quagmire the drug war is and slowly devolves into a metal gear solid cutscene that leaves its protagonist crying in a ditch. At least Soldado looks like it knows what it is.

I thought this movie was out of theaters like a week ago but I keep seeing threads from people that just saw it

Pretty much this.
Nobody cares about this shitty flick

is there a blueray quality of this ?

It wasn't in theaters long where I live so couldn't see it plus the torrent came out recently

It's because even though Kay dies, he wins in the end. He finally does something all on his own, making his own choice rather than just doing what somebody tells him to do, and that means he's truly human, after all.

Oh, so you're one of those people that complains about the protagonist in Sicario being weak, when that's literally the point of the movie

Embarrassing

No.

This is nu/tv/ buddy
only apes say things like "kino"

The attempted rape scene wasn't enough to make her look weak? Or how bout in the literal first scene, when she can't save her men from getting blown up? No time for an arc I suppose, guess we gotta make way for the 420noscope action at the end.

Tell me, film scholar, what was the point of the unidimensional black partner?

Not sure about blueray but there's a very good quality on torrent but it's in Russian

Was he a real human bean?

I didn't think he was like me, he was too centered, disciplined, motivated and competent.

>sicario
>trash

CIA pls go

>he fell for the Drive meme
wew