So does the D.E.N.N.I.S system actually work irl?

So does the D.E.N.N.I.S system actually work irl?

Yes

yes but the quality of women that will orbit you is questionable at best

Easier to pick up the scraps

Im 30 now and I feel I missed the vast majority of quality women available to marry. I have a ton of money, but I still have yet to meet a woman who is not shit poor and/or a horrible person that is interested in me.

Ariticial insemination and then get a nanny

like sort of, but it's overkill

all you really have to do is demonstrate value, then neglect emotionally and she will be yours.

I'll assuage. You have to look but I'm sure they're out there.

For vulnerable women you want to fuck? Yes. For long-lasting meaningful relationship, maybe at first but in the long-term, no.

You missed the joke.

The joke was the DENNIS system are the hallmarks of an abusive relationship.

this thread is always a guaranteed 50+ replies, good job user

I wish I could just pay like 3 to 4K for some match maker so I didnt have to deal with the bullshit of dating anymore.

I've found much more success using
the M.A.C. system.

I mean you're only 30 homie. You can still bag a 25 year old. You have to get yourself out there and date as hard as possible because it is a numbers game. Dating apps, dating events.

I think the best matches though are made through family friends, "hey so and so is single, etc". When you're with older folk quietly drop that you're single without being pathetic and they'll get the message.

the women do dry up around that time yeah.
especially if you're not married and in a mostly male field you're basically stuck looking for bar whores.

It absolutely works, I unintentionally did it to a girl and she still calls and texts me 5 years after we broke up.

Joke or not, it's just as effective

I wish I had family friends
I work in I.T. and also rent out two homes as a side business. Pretty male field

volunteer places or goto the local community theatre, tons of women at places like those.
Take those gay hipster cooking classes or something. Otherwise it's really hard to find women; it's not like you can meet them at university, etc. And finding women in bars sucks.

There is no legit reason you can't hit on 18 year olds.

Hell, take a bullshit course at college just so you can be around 18-26 year old cuties all day.

Is that why there are so many broken families in the west?

Oh it’s completely effective, that’s why so many men and women every year get entangled in abusive relationships.

It's not my fault that a girl's daddy beat her and now she wants me to choke her while we're fucking. I'm just taking advantage of the situation.

>There is no legit reason you can't hit on 18 year olds.
Agreed. Don't listen to the "'muh maturity" or "muh equal partner" crap.

go to church

every girl likes to be choked, doesn't matter if daddy issues came before it