Why does Hollywood hate asians so much?

Why does Hollywood hate asians so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2bt3og/women_will_beautyswoleshame_while_men_offer/
youtube.com/watch?v=97PuLYZzTJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh they don't

that's why they gave half the movie to her

Because when it comes to out-Jewing the Jews, only Asians come close.

why do they keep casting really ugly fucking people for these star wars movies?

That's what happens when you put women in charge. They're petty and vindictive, and hate any other female that makes them self-conscious.

*tips fedora*

Literally every single possible option for alternate casting of this Chink was better. Look it up. Some of them are even babes

I feel bad for Finn and all the Based Black Men who went into this all hyped and wound up with their chocolate hero completely Beta-cised

because Asians don't really need Hollywood for representation. it's only the Asian AMERICANS that cry about it.

The whole Disney Wars has been kikes in a board room placing bets on how trash and retarded they can make a big name IP and still have pleb brainlets kneeling with their mouths open for more of master's poopoo just cause the Star Wars logo is on it.

Hey Sup Forums

6000km or less separate your beloved asian waifus from the indians you so utterly despise. How does this make you feel?

Well the same would go there for every other non-Jewish race demanding representation from Hollywood.

I remember Kathleen Kennedy and JJ having a Q&A at the Star Wars Celebration right before The Force Awakens came out. Some Asian girl got on the mic and shouted "WHEN WILL THERE BE AN ASIAN LEAD IN A STAR WARS MOVIE?" Kathleen and JJ kind of nervously laughed while looking at each other, and one of them said "We're looking into it, when we find a character that makes sense in the story, you can bet on it happening."

Two years later, here we are. I'm sure the clip exists on Youtube.

>Hm, we already have a strong white female, a black guy, and a latino
>how do we make our cast more diverse and hit that quota
>I KNOW LETS BRING IN A RANDOM ASIAN
>OH AND LETS GIVE HER AN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BLACK GUY

Mark my fucking words, episode 9 will introduce a fucking poo in the loo character to the main cast

But Rian said there was never a Rose character planned, and that he inserted her himself.
So somebody's full of shit.
They already did that in Rogue One.

>this guy walks into the Sake bar and slaps your qt asian waifu's flat, chink "ass", leaving a hand-shaped shit stain on her plaid skirt and white satin panties (which have your initials embroidered on them)
What do?

CHAD'D

Based on TLJ, I'm willing to guess it was Rian. I remember being at Celebration when the Asian girl asked (ironically she was fat and short like Rose), and you could feel the cringe hanging in the air.

And they made a potato character?!

What the efuck

Looks like Gary Coleman.

this, spbp

so attractive !

Chiclets for teeth

No the indians have their own cinema industry, they're not a market. There's no financial incentive to include one.

Jews fear the Samurai

Harder to subvert since Jews don't look Asian.

took long enough, was going to post this

because they all look alike, and it makes following the story a big pain in the ass

Wrong. That would be the Irish, but they are willing to do jews’ bidding unlike asians.

explain

They're just trying to balance the 10/10 they casted in a previous movie

>that feel when genuinely find this photo cute
how fucked am i?

Honestly asking,if they want the asian audience why not get a famous actor like chow yun fat and another korean one?Why cast this fat,midget shrek?

Man, heroism and adventure in a galaxy far far away just isn't what it used to be :-(

That kind of sexist, racist hate thought is not permitted under the New Order. Report to your nearest gender studies department for reeducation.

do you think the purpose of this casting was to attract the asian audience?

Google how many Irish are in politics and entertainment. How many presidents were Irish.

>tfw when a Jewish Irish NEET

This could have been Rose, but NooOOOOOOoOOO

based ramu poster

I cant see any other reason to cast that shrek

because you are passive aggressive virgins.

Because asians arent manly also indians count as asians somehow and are the biggest betas on the planet

Don't fall for the bait, don't respond to the gook above me

sup gook

Some user please blend their faces, I wanna see what their mutt would look like

How did she get the part anyways? It looks like she was basically forced into the movie.

FUCK OFF MEG!

And she shit meaning they were never gonna in the first place

I see them everywere in other hollywood movies

They wished to use a dumpy, obese woman in a leading role in the movie, to virtue signal. However, they also knew the internet would mock this character relentlessly. So they picked an Asian actress, now they can claim you are racists if you make fun of her. Much worse than making fun of fattys, which is still somewhat tolerated by the public.
Double dipped virtue signalling.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2bt3og/women_will_beautyswoleshame_while_men_offer/

W-why does Horrywood hate us??

They unironically think asians want to see ugly asians on film.

In Chinese shows the ugly actress is routinely used for gags over how ugly she is, with no restraint.

because American girls would flip their shit

I REALLY wish I could see the east asian response to Rose. I imagine it's ruthless.

She is kinda cute. Not so much physical, but she reminded me a bit of a hikki Japanese girl I was friends with in college but never dated.

.t beta lord

I think the general idea of it is that current feminist conventions prevent a typically attractive asian woman shown in the east asian style in western media, because such women exhibit a kind of natural, traditional beauty that feminists consider submissive and unfeminine. The ONE time I've ever seen it in western media was Sun on LOST.

But I think the actual truth of it is simply that said 'feminists', as well as other western women, are incredibly threatened by the allure of such hyperfeminine, traditional women. I think they know the magnetic power these women would have on men, how popular they would be with them, and the possible influence this would have. I mean, fat lesbians hate ANY attractive, traditional housewife type, and it's mostly jealousy and resentment. Beautiful asians are that times 10.

thanks for taking the time to type out my exact thoughts

>that's why they gave half the movie to her
No, they did that for the chinese audience. I know she's a vietnamese, but who cares, nobody knows her in China so they can believe she's chinese. You might argue a chubby asian won't appeal. It's tricky, they want the chinabucks and at the same time they don't want the white females to get threatened by a beautiful woman, that's why they killed the pretty one in the first minutes.

i live in korea and have a korean girlfriend. to her, rose doesnt even count as asian.

>that feminists consider submissive and unfeminine

meant to say 'normatively feminine' or something rather than 'unfeminine'

Oh yeah, I meant to say unfeminisT.

>Kathleen KENNEDY
>be Hollyjew
>let a bunch of Irish in
*rubs hands* really made me think.

LET ME IN ON THAT SHIT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You may not like it but this is what peak female performance looks like.

Not really going to argue. She reminds me of JAV star Asuka Sawaguchi.

>western women, are incredibly threatened by the allure of such hyperfeminine, traditional women

Fuck off, Stacy.

Lol. The idea that any woman in Hollywood has "submissive feminine beauty" is hilarious. IDK why some of you think the women who work in the Asian film industry would be different

No, the idea and everyone knows this trope, is that western feminist standards would consider east asian femininity to be too traditional and submissive. LOOK at the actual asian film industry, as well as idols and pop stars, and the ways they present themselves. The 'submissive' thing is a big of the cliche, but they are indeed pretty hyperfeminine and traditional still by our standards. Just take a gander at kpop stars. There are occasional modern takes on sexuality, but generally it's much more of a sexuality based around traditional / natural beauty and 'pureness'.

>Everything performers do is real
>Eastern pop-stars are pure

this is what most chinks look like

I'm not talking about reality, you glib cunt, I'm talking about presentation as a result of the culture.

Hopefully I’m going smash an Asian tonight. It’s almost Christmas, they should be easy to pick up when they are singles.

Am I the only person who think this asian chick is fine ?

Because white people love them. Why do you think Disney didn't cast an attractive Asian woman?

Yeah, the women are all home-makers who pop out 5-6 kids in Japan and south korea, they are so traditional

This is actually hilarious.

Hollywood said "OK, y'all can have all your SJW shit, diversity and everything".

Then cast the most nigger and gook people in the world. What the fucking irony haha

who knows. Why did they cast main girl with a completely flat chest?

So that you sexist pig don’t objectify her.

In a way it kind of makes sense. Rose being the main sister is a subversion of the Hollywood trope of attractive, submissive asian girl, often with a western male lead love interest--But they took it too far and never stopped to realize that you can also admire asian beauty without it being a fucking fetish. So essentially they are doing the same thing. By subverting the trope you consequently take away an asian person's right to beauty, which is racist in itself.

If they really wanted to appeal to the chinese audience, they wouldn't have her kissing a black guy.

Why are you guys obsessed with how good she (doesn't) looks?
I mean sure I'd rather there was someone hotter, but as terrible as her role was did she not play it fine? Would you not rather have an actress that does a good job than one that is there only to be hot?

A hot one is better in a shitty movie.

thats a fetish/objectification. it doesnt try to be anything but.
only sjws whone about it.

My town is FILLED with fresh-off-the-boat Chinese and Japanese girls. They're almost ABSURDLY traditionally feminine compared to the other women around here.

Did she even did a good job? And who the hell uses ugly people in dull mass consumption products?

don't let them keep you down
you're being actually one of the few reasonable posters

theyre copying those celebs outwardly

Thanks! And I never let anyone keep me down, don't worry. But I'm not going to correct an obvious troll (that other guy).

>Did she even did a good job?
I don't remember thinking "this is a terrible performance." It's not like her performance stood out or anything, but it did the job fine.
And even if her performance wasn't good, it would still be a minor complaint compared to what else was going on.

>you are now aware all the asians make all the racebaiting trash threads on here because of timezones
In 6 hours this entire board becomes just movie discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=97PuLYZzTJs

Honestly, her character is a brilliant move.

1) She gets rid of the interracial relationship problem they created with Finn. Apparently, they did not have the balls to have a black man get the lead woman in a Star Wars movie.

2) She is fat so she appeals to the SJW crowd. She's also not white, so they will love it even more.

3) Since all the male characters are useless doorknobs, she looks empowered just by being able to put one foot in front of the other.

she's cute