Bright

ready for the worst movie of 2017?

No, that was Baby Driver.
/thread

Justice League already came out

Why did David Ayer torpedo his career?

>Wrote Training Day
>Directed Street Kings and Harsh Times, some very underrated street nigga LA movies that are a good time.
>Directed End of Watch
>Directed Fury

------ something dire happens

>Directed Suicide Squad
>Directed a buddy cop movie starring Will Smith and Joel whateverthefuck as an orc in a netflix straight to video movie

I had no idea this was even out.

i have a feeling it’s probably not the worst movie ever and people are looking for a chance to shit on it
If i were 14 i can see myself liking it but it just looks average at absolute best

it's just out like 10 minutes ago

waiting for the 4k 7.1 x264

OH NO NO NO

>BM/WF relationship
cant make this shit up

>DUDE
>what if we make another cop movie starring Will Smith
>BUT with orcs and elves and magic and shit

How was this shit allowed?

Just give us Blacked Mirror S4 already.

use your imagination man. There was a possibility to make a very good movie out of this concept.

Jesus Christ. Is this real?

literally memes shaping reality

Is this bad boys with orcs?

I, for one, welcome any Shadowrun-inspired media.

is that a cut scene from a game?

If it was, I would not buy it...

I'll probably watch it on the premise alone.

Yes it's real

I'm sure itl be shit but I like the premise enough to watch it

Same.
Here we go:
>Bright.2017.1080p.WEB.x264-CiELOS

Based.

so far every cop actors except will smith and the orc are so bad. am I supposed to be convinced by this weak ass acting

>kek

Hey, my nephew did the CGI for this movie. Snyder is a family friend and paid him $100 for this, we're very proud.

Fucking lmao

So its Shadowrun with Will Smith?

It will never reach its full potential.

>Directed Suicide Squad
If he was allowed to release his original cut and the movie then it wouldn't have been a trainwreck.

Don't blame him for that

Already saw Last Jedi

>Joe Rogan interviews an orc in the first 3 minutes of the movie
what am i watching

I liked it. Not an amazing film but definitly not a 3.5 or whatever Rotten Tomatoes gave it. There was some cool worldbuilding that I would have liked them to go farther in on, like more just day in the life, responding to police reports and stuff. Jakoby stole the show, all round pretty good watch

How many shitty scripts can Landis get produced because the suits realize he's a hack writer?

I mean, I liked Chronicle, it wasn't as original as people said but it was pretty good (even script wise). But everything he has done after that has been terrible garbage.

Never since his movies are dirt cheap to make so they're almost guaranteed to be successful.

HIT ME WITH THAT
BOOM
THRAUM

>neflix
You know it's bad.
Why don't they hire people with experience and talent?
Looks like a huge waste of money o me.

Max landis is a fucking hack

fucking awful

won't be worse than geostorm or the mummy

>20 percent RT score
>"The Alt right is attacking a film about Diversity and orc acceptance"

>From the director of Suicide Squad

That's not something to be proud of desu

The movie kicked ass. Even has Joe Rogan in it.

no Star Wars VIII the Last Jedi already came out

thats fucking brutal

Not in imdb. Cameo?

I think I would like It if It were a TV show.

I cannot care about a setting on an hour and a half

OP here. It wasn't that bad as what they say.

It literally has the Joe on his podcast interviewing a fucking orc in the first 5 minutes of the film

But if it was

WM /AW you would be like ohh yeah bleached colonized etc shut your dumb ass up cum skin

Half way through and it isn't that bad. Better than what I watched last night

Just got done watching it. Will Smith was one of the worst parts of the movie. The world was definitely interesting but I feel without a real proper introduction to it you just get forced social commentary with expensive make up. 2.5 out of 5. I would watch more if it didn't contain Will Smiths character and showed the world in less of that vacuum. Joel Edgerton was okay

>not rolling up Will Smith in a Shadowrun game

It's like you've never played before.

So the movie obviously isn't a fucking 27% on RT so why is it getting trashed?

Watching Netflix stuff early isn't as much of a perk as getting advance Star Wars screenings so the vermin journalism majors who can't find a real job give it a bad review just so they don't get labeled as a poster blurb who likes everything

But we're gonna see WOLVERINE team up with STARLORD! Fucking epic! I love Disney owning all the media!

>hate will smith with a burning passion
>love Joel Edgerton
>writer of training day
>"realism-fantasy" interesting concept
>fuck it up

Literally the only Will Smith movie I was thinking of seeing.

kek'd

this

I love how white boys always complain about bm/wf but if it's black woman with a white man, or a asian woman, it's all okay. Because we all know elliot rodger turned out okay...fucking hilarious

Supreme gentleman's father wasn't white

I've seen much worse movies lately that got better reviews, didn't see what the critics were hating on. Needs a bit more world building for the shadowrun-like setting but not that bad overall.

I'm hungry for a sequel.

I'm honestly surprised that the sword the crazy guy was swinging around didn't become a Chevok's Gun.

Word around town is that an expose is about to drop about Max Landis. Does anybody have the details?

Do people honestly not like this film? I just finished it and i really liked it. 7/10 imo.
Kinda feel like everyones shitting on it just for the meme.

This movie was more fun than The Last Jedi, better made too. What the fuck is going on here?

how did you screenshot it?
shitty drm won't let me, even external tools don't work somehow

Yup. Could take screenshots on Windows 7 just fine. Windows 10 is jewish.

I watch it on Windows 10 on Edge, forgive me for my sins because the rest only supports 720p

About to watch it.
I bet it’s ok.

me too

Its not even that original a premise. Clive Barker has been writing about a paranormal private detective for years, and there was a great film about 50s police squad that were all wizards, hunting down a necromancer.

As far as ideas go I like it, but it depends how they pull it off. The line about the magic wand being a nuclear weapon that grants wishes is great, but Landis has huge hack potential.

True, but it did conveniently setup the foreshadowing for smiths character

Is it really worse than the Snowman?

>anglos are not white
t.amerimutt

Yup. Just printscreen in win7. Just finished watching this. World_of_Copcraft.png

I'm halfway in and so far it's unironically better than TLJ.

Either critics are full of shit, or there must be a spectacular drop off coming in the second half.

I don't even remember this cutscene from World of Warcraft, is this a new add-on?

Halfway in and it's not bad. Nothing great, but not bad.

I've noticed there's about an hour to go and for the last ten minutes it's been spinning it's wheels though...

he really should have won for the pursuit of happiness

So there are 9 races and there were
>humans
>elves
>orcs
>dwarves
which races are the rest?
seriously the setting is wasted on a 2-hour movie.

Netflix already greenlit a sequel

Listen to yourself man. It's time to stop excusing this shit.

>Jewish
>anglo

Pick one Muhammad

DUED LETS RIP OF SHADOWRUN LMAO

>everyone who I don't like is a jew

hilarious.

Vampires or slavs

Hey I had forgotten about this shit, thanks OP, torrenting now

But his father is literally jewish.

>read the reviews
>almost all of them expect it to be Suicide Squad, talk about Trump, politics, liberals, conservatives or black people

Its a movie about fantasy races set in our reality. For how often critics try to sound intelligent they obviously can't look at something objectively and without bias.

Centaurs, there was one out front of the police station.

when is that? when the elf fed shows up for the first time?

source on that? other than, neonazi sites?

>critics try to sound intelligent

Actual film criticism I haven't even seen in years. You know, talking about acting, cinematography, greater themes, narrative.. I'm honestly not sure modern movie critics know anything about movies.

There's no difference between those who write for magazines and newspapers and some random yahoo on Sup Forums giving their 2 bits.

Instead, the "official" reviewers have gotten more and more political in lieu of anything to say on the technical front. So they pull their personal little political opinion pieces into entertainment reviews. It's horseshit, and it just makes their position even less valid.

This shit is turning me into a nazi, what the fuck

justice league is generic and forgettable, there were worse movies this year

>Carmelo Anthony of black actors

I don't get this reference.