Netflix produces a skit commercial showing what "couples" while watching it

>this is a typical couple according to Netflix
>this is what couples are busy doing while watching their programming

youtube.com/watch?v=RBdx2yjfSes

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/
johndoe-art.tumblr.com/post/168764427544
statista.com/statistics/250934/quarterly-number-of-netflix-streaming-subscribers-worldwide/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIEOA_9DcRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLACKED

OBSESSED

They're doing this on purpose to trigger me

>no black eye

(((THEY))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I do this but it's with my mom and I'm on a laptop.

It's a random couple.

At least they acknowledge the fact that people aren't interested in their shitty selection.

I would say that's sad but I don't think I've watched a movie or show with anyone in years, so you're doing better than me.

I'm so glad I'm not some racist American who constantly scans their surroundings for interracial couples. You must feel attacked and oppressed literally all the time.

Disgusting. My fellow 4chanians, dislike the video as much as we can, to show these kikes how much we know about their petty agenda. Fuck them and fuck Kikeflix.

*4channarian

haha user this is just a coincidence

Perfect pair of posts

>obsessing this much about race.

Admit it Sup Forums you all secretely desire the bbc.

>WHY YOU MAKE THREAD, DONT NOTICE, DONT TALK, JUST LET HAPPEN

Why are black women not offended that their men are constantly depicted with white women

Imagine being such a pathetic sack of shit that you have to seek out videos that have no political message and dislike them just because they feature an interracial couple.

Sup Forums really is the lowest of the low.

did Sup Forums shoot the commercial

No but youre definitely ranting way too much about it here. Why the fuck care, seriously?

Honestly at this point if you have any subscriptions to mainstream media you are a raging cuckold

>An interracial couple
Oh no, I'm literally shaking!

If white women are flocking to black men as you folks always claim, then clearly this is the fault of white men for not being competitive enough. Why do you want to impose regulations on the free dating market?

Because its wrong?

You realize that BMWF relationships are incredibly rare and anytime it does happen, it's usually an obese, white girl. I live in the south and I rarely see it, but hey, keep up with your shitty memes.

>ranting about it here
Imagine being this obsessed with shitposts on a Chinese dog cooking forum.

>2017
>watching jewish TV

>Why do you want to impose regulations on the free dating market?

Excellent post

this really

YO ACHILLES I THOUGH YOU WAS DEAD NIGGA!

You advertise cuckshit I no buy.

why can't we all just get along, Sup Forums?

>implying white guys can compete with BBC

they KNOW this, that's why they try to regulate it

I’m white and dating an Indian girl am I race traitor?

We can. But stop forcing us to live together in your demented Marxist slurry of a culture. It's ok to live among your own people in your own culture.

No, because the word "race traitor" is a forced meme

Why is it literally always BM/WF

Yeah especially if she's a low caste darkie

Huh? We're talking about agenda pushing, not the dating market. Try to keep up, don't let your antipsychotics slow you down.

>among your own people
American?

>if we violently separate every race there will be true peace and girls will finally want to have sex with me

According to the 500 pound virgin neckbeards over at Sup Forums who fuck body pillows, yes.

Where's the Asian man with the white gf?

yes

please don't virgin shame me...

Some influential leftists ie commies in the 60s were quoted as saying that bmwf is the pinnacle of their ideology. Because it perfectly symbolises ruining America.

Only blacks and browns are dumb enough to date white women. Everyone else dates asian cuties.

If you allow interracial relationships to exist, they will be depicted in advertisements and media. To get rid of the latter you would need to get rid of the former too

>violently
Nice alarmism.
>seperate the races and there'll finally be peace
More like societal stability.
>and I'll finally get to have sex
Stop projecting.

>people are not allowed to live in their own communities.

I'm going to be so happy when Netflix dies. Like, genuine happiness. I can't think of any company in recent memory that had more of a chance to make a difference and create quality content than Netflix. And they managed to make the world a worse place.
S-source?

Give everyone their own little homeland in america and people would be happier. It's inevitable.

>Sir, Emma Roberts declined
>I know just the girl

It gets kind of tiresome when they’re more common than any other type of couple on TV.

But since everyone date Asians, I'd have to date white women.

But white women likes black men?

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/

just a coincidence goyim :^)

can everyone get along without a "Marxist slurry" undercurrent

attacking america won't get you any upboats here

>when Netflix dies
Stay mad forever then.

Its a direct attack on whites.

Thats because white people are busying doing actual work with real jobs. We dont have time to be jigabooing all day long.

>white women are flocking to black men
If they were the media wouldn't have to work this hard to normalize it.

You got a ton of racially pure asian countries bro and the internet, you can find one

Contrary to what you've been told we don't give actually give a shit who dates who.
It's the agenda pushing. It's it always being a bmwf. I get just as triggered when I see white guy/Asian girl in commerical. Not when I see it in real life.
It's the same specific patterns, bmwf wmaf, used over and over again despite there being a much greater variety in interracial couples.

Woah I want to import thousands of 30 year old fighting age men from Somalia, I mean Syrian child doctors and scientists (sorry for wrongthink) into small European communities now. Thanks comrade! I will also continue to cry about global warming whilst never mentioning building modern liquid metal and molten salt nuclear reactors too! Being an orthodox goodthinker is fun!

OH NO

IM SO OUTRAGED BY THIS LADS

Woah, how meta like omg i do dis tooo dae google

>S-source?
Here ya go buddy johndoe-art.tumblr.com/post/168764427544

Why do you niggers never stop spamming this shit?

>we
I'm sorry user, but you're in the minority on this :^)

They're basically admitting that their shows aren't engaging enough for people to watch without distraction.

>paying to stream content
Imagine being this much of a faggot.

Netflix will be dead very soon. They have huge debts, aren't expanding, and Disney is going to be pulling their stuff and opening their own streaming service. They have barely made any headway into Europe at all.

good. fuck them in their assholes.

Ah, I thought it looked familiar. Should've known it's John Doe. Thank you!

The majority of interracial couples is wmhf anyway.

Niggers were a mistake

statista.com/statistics/250934/quarterly-number-of-netflix-streaming-subscribers-worldwide/
You're delusional, I'm sorry.

they are, but nobody cares about them

It's just fiction being passed of as reality, crammed down people's throats non stop until they accept it.
Black women are the most undesirable of all followed closely by black men when you look at anonymous dating preferences by race and sex.

This

It's like the Big Sick threads, nobody here was mad about this movie. Oh a white woman with a pajeets? "Haha". There were no "fuck pajeets", they were posts like
>haha pajeets poo in loo amirite guise

Because white guys KNOW, they fucking know that black men are superior. that's why the get mad with only black male white woman couples. You never see them complaining about latino men dating their women.

Because they down, deep down, they cannot fucking compete with black men. To cope they will post some meaningless statistics. But if they didn't have a problem with it they wouldn't post them in the first place.

netflix doesn't release subscriber numbers

What's sad about watching television in the living room with your family?

O B S E S S E D

because (((every damn time)))

I don't mind interracial couples but why are white woman/black man couples so much more common than any other type of couple?
Where are the WM/BW? where are the asians? the southern europeans? indians?

i never see that pair irl. i think a lot do it in college though and then never again.

>THIS IS A TYPICAL FAMILY ACCORDING TO NETFLIX

I mean in media of course.

Not even trying to hide the agenda.

So why do they push it if it's so rare dickhead? Think for a second.

>If white women are flocking to black men as you folks always claim

That is not the claim. The claim is this is what the media sells us non stop. That's not even up for debate, the prevalence of BMWF in advertisements and media as "the interracial couple" is near universal. Far behind is WMAF. All others need not even apply.

The only question is why. Is it just latent liberal racism, where they're using the old racist caricature of black men as hypermasculine men straight from the trees come to rape white women? Or is it the deliberate cultural seeding of the idea that this is good, that this is the ideal relationship?

here have some meaningless statistics

seems white men are competing just fine desu

Oh the clarity of this post. Well played, user

Because they're trying to normalise it.

The real funny part is if a white woman coalburns she competely writes herself off forever.
No guy will touch her unless hes a fucking idiot. She will never have a proper relationship, will probably get adicted to drugs, become a cat lady and suicide.

I'll bet black women hate the BLACKED meme more than anyone.

They wouldn't be advertising it if it was being bought.