Dude.... bruh.... this show. All I can remember is one episode where the grandmother makes a fart joke or something...

Dude.... bruh.... this show. All I can remember is one episode where the grandmother makes a fart joke or something. Was this show a mass hallucination

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ztSuZK7Hiu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't they guy who made this have ALS or something

>Was this show a mass hallucination
We all choose to believe this.

I watched the episodes on YouTube recently, but I pretty much forgot everything almost instantly.

Honestly, Quads was way better. Pelswick didn't have a lot of the things that made the other show so interesting. But I guess explicit cripple jokes and alcoholism don't make for good kiddie show material.

Quadriplegic.
Poor fella died of bed sores.

Weird art style, but actually pretty funny. All of it is on youtube, I think.

Damn,that sucks.

>2002 was fifteen years ago

John Callahan's comic strips are also good, and apparently rustled a lot of jimmies back in the day

Random moments I remember(and all I can remember from this show) include:
>Pelswick saying some guy smells like a rhino's butt, cut to a Rhino(butt facing the camera) saying "I resent that"
>Using his grandma's chili to power a motor on his wheelchair, which then proceeds to speed off insanely fast
>"Vanilla isn't plain, it's actually a flavor"

This one always gave me the kekles.

I had too many channels of cable to keep it on that lame ass show.

Didn't he have a guardian angel or something too? Or was that an other show?

youtu.be/ztSuZK7Hiu4

This show was royally fucked up at times.

One episode:
>a quack psychologist comes to the school and assigns the kids to make puppets representing their own self-image
>Pelswick's puppet looks just like him, but the psychologist doesn't accept it because he didn't build a wheelchair for it
>"Your wheelchair is an important part of your self-image"
>Pelswick gets suspended over this and mopes around town
>eventually he decides to build a puppet-wheelchair from some wood scraps he finds at the docks, just to get it over with
>but then they ask the psychologist to show everyone HIS self-image puppet
>it's an ostrich

It aired on The Splat for a while, making it one of the few post-Spongebob shows to show up on the block.

>Character with something is asked to represent themselves/see themselves in a mirror
>The picture/reflection is them cured/non-deformed/happy

That trope always gets me

I fucking loved that one

Another episode
>his dad is dating a hippy girl who is pretty, nice, does volunteer work on the side and loves him and Pelswick
>she's too nice to Pelswick because of his disability, to the point of babying him
>Pelswick is annoyed but puts up with it for his dad
>One night Pelswick's dad asks him to do something and she straight up says he can't because he's a cripple
>Flips out once she realizes she just called him that and freaks the fuck out, washes her own mouth out with soap and jumps out the window
>Dad laughs at how overly PC she is and gets back to dinner

>that episode where the kids go to a summer camp called Self-Esteemahwah
>all the activities are rigged so everyone wins all the time, for "equality", and making sculptures out of toothpaste
>"Who's the greatest camper at Self-Esteemahwah? Nobody, nobody, rah rah rah!"
>the bully kid convinces Pelswick to win over the girl he likes by being "sensitive" (it doesn't work)
>Pelswick turns it around on the bully by convincing him to run around singing in a diaper, yelling "Hey everybody, I'm sensitive", and broadcast it online

>the camp counselor sees this and realizes "Maybe everyone ISN'T equal..."

>>it's an ostrich
IT'S AN EMU

This is the first time I've ever seen somebody give Quads praise.

"Hey Smellswick, your legs don't work!" Kek. How the fuck did they manage to make a show about a cripple kid and make everyone in the show hate him, also wasn't his best friend god?