FUCK MARVEL!!

FUCK MARVEL!!

Here, have some Zack Snyder quotes.

>"But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"

>[Superman] is the freaking […] biggest superhero on the planet. He’s the father of every superhero. [Deborah and I] were just talking about this – I’m like, really? Thor? Thor has a movie? [Laughter.] Really? I mean, come on. And there’s no Superman movie? This is, like, the world’s out of balance. It’s like, we’ve lost our minds here, people, come on.

>The average movie audience has seen — well, I can’t even count the amount of superhero movies. Fantastic Four, X-Men, Superman, Spider-Man. The Marvel universe has gone nuts; we’re going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we’re not careful. Thor, too! We’re on our second Hulk movie. And Iron Man — $300 million domestic box office on a second tier superhero!

He could have been the GOAT villain but whedon ruined it

Hahaha here we go with the pathetic salty DC fans. I'm not even a Marvel shill but I'm afraid you've been completely btfo.

No he couldn't. There was never any point in any possible timeline where Steppenwolf exists as a good villain.

look it even has human teeth
bravo capeshit

Did he actually say this in a stroke of real-life kino or is this just an Emmy Award-winning meme

Wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

Is this Azog the pale orc?

Every quote is genuine.

>GOAT villain
>Looks like a PS2 character
>Generic motivations design
>Doesn't even feel like a threat
No

How can a grown man watch DC flicks and not be ashamed of himself.

>MUH COMPANY WARS

he speaks the truth

Yes, Zack is a big fan of company wars.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hello disney shills. Shouldn't you guys be doing damage control for TLJ right now?

he was proven wrong about all of that though

grown adults actually watch this?

Get your facts straight we're MARVELchads. We couldn't give two shits about Star Wars: Disney can sell it off to WB for all we care.

Nah, we collectively abandoned the sinking ship. Back to bashing Snyder.

I hate Star Wars though.

Lmao what? So every response or post that isn't "Fuck my asshole raw Zaddy!" is from a Disney shill according to you?

Literally TV show level CGI

I remember God of War looking way better than this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You heard it straight from this guy. If you didn't LOVE Justice League you're a Disney shill

How embarassing.

OH NO NO NO

>mfw jews

Stop posting gameplay videos straight from Sup Forums here!

We need to bring back Snyder

This is NOT okay.

Another cutscene

I like the Thor comments best. His fucking Justice League movie couldn't even out gross a Thor sequel.

wow, what game is this?

Is so unbelievably bad.

If this were a cutscene from a AAA game in 2017 I'd be fucking embarrassed for them.

It's the new Bayonetta for Nintendo Switch.

>His

>he thinks Joss Whedon ruined something good despite knowing how bad Snyder's other movies are

No did you even read it? It's ironic as he'll and makes Snyder look like a complete nob

MoS and BvS are modern masterpieces.

What N64 game is this from?

Star Fox?

Well sure it ended up being Joss' movie, but only because what Snyder served up was so unwatchable.

Jesus Christ, this movie is the epitome of the Peter Pan / manchild syndrome. A cringy comic book movie that takes itself seriously.

No, they're fucking Capeshit

What is this syndromique Peter Panique?

Marvel and DC are based on the same comic book. Of course, you're so much of a soyboy manchild that you haven't even read or touched a comic in your life; all you do is wank over the movies.

>we’re going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we’re not careful.
CAN YOU IMAGINE

>Captain America
>a guy wearing stars-and-stripes pajamas, armed with a shield, fighting a guy with a red skull for a face
BWAHAAHAHA!

I like how he patronizes thor hahaha

fuck them for competently making movies people want to watch

What Xbox 360 game is this from?

Foda-se turistas

I find the correlation to the topic unclear.

Christ, that is some shoddy CGI. Reminds me of The Hobbit.

It's just some fag spamming gore around Sup Forums

How did this happen bros? How did JL flop? This was supposed to be our time! OUT TIME! COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW OVER ME! Come together right now over me! come together right now over me! come togethers right no ovr me come tiogetrh right now over me come toegtehr right now over me come teh over me come togener come rieght now over me...

I absolutely believe that they're playing the long game and that their metacommentary on cape movies is intentional.

Justice League was a generic, formulaic cape movie. Even the big bad is as cookie cutter as they come. They get Whedon, the reigning king of insincere, vapid shit to come in and paste a fake smile on Superman that matches the jarring, inappropriate dialogue Whedon gives him. Then off they go to fight a fake-out threat.

Precisely as Luthor intended. Luthor, the guy more concerned with branding and spin than letting heroes just be heroes.

Top kek i miss these soo much...

Fuck you faggot

JUST

Kek I miss the bait threads with that pic.

And they are gone now. Black Panther will be the real test for Marvel

Infinity War is the real test, the expectations are through the roof. Black Panther can be bang average and still be lauded, while Captain Marvel might struggle because the media still has to pretend that Wonder Woman was amazing.

mfw I have loved DC's comics for decades but have watched the company and its films turn to utter trash

Fair enough but I see cap no-leotard sjw and bagheera #blm man to be two pissible thorns in Marvels side

Infinity War huge as it is, has a decade behind it

Zack Snyder could have save Star Wars.

You mean CapeShit

I didn't know China made a LotR rip off.

Is this some 9 year olds g-mod fan fiction?

kek that moment when Znack Snyder doesn't even realise he is part of the problem. LMAO you ruined DC for at least 20 years!

It's not just Thor 3. It probably won't outgross Thor 2 adjusted, the worst MCU movie

Black Panther's trailer looks terrible. You can see a bunch of money is involved, but is it a Black Panther movie? I don't think so. They even played the rap card and went full on thug music there. That is not the kind of Black Panther i wanted to see. This is ridiculous.
Infinity War trailer looks really average too, and i'm a Marvel fan. More people, more ways to potentially ruin it. A CGI crowd of Black Panther crew won't help me feel any dynamic. And so far Thanos doesn't look more threatening than Apocalypse, which was a joke.

>Black Panther's trailer looks terrible.
>Infinity War trailer looks really average too
That's not the reaction from the general audience, and the general audience is what matters as far as making money goes.

We'll see...

Yeah we'll see. You said the same thing about Dr. Strange, Ant-Man and Thor 3. And Thor btfo's the JL.

I do think BP and Captain Marvel could suck, but normies love the MCU so much it will take a lot for them to fail

Which Resistance: Fall of Man cutscene is this?

>IT WAS ALL WHEDON'S FAULT, WHERE'S MUH SNYDER CUT?

Pathetic

Well to be honest, i've stopped going to theaters to watch super heroes after Dr Strange. I was rather disappointed and then every trailer i've seen after that, felt like more of the same.

protip: proper 1080p rip now available

protip: korsub isn’t proper

protip: even pirating is too expensive for this movie

>IT WAS ALL WHEDON'S FAULT

So after making two masterpieces, Snyder just decided out of the blue to make a shitty movie with all of Whedon's trademarks and disregard everything he built towards?

Everyone kept saying how the Amazons scene was "pure Snyder kino" and it's complete garbage

>A movie about that happened
>and 2 more

>I'M ACTING KAL EL

She makes that stupid smug side look every 10 minutes in every movie

ONE MIRRION TROOPS

WOW

>you're so much of a soyboy manchild that you haven't even read or touched a comic in your life

Look at this post and tell me why Sup Forums is cancer

Is he autistic?

>Thor has a movie?
>And there's no Superman movie?

Did he miss the fucking 5 or so Superman movies made before he got hired to do Man of Steel? Or do they just not count because they weren't his?

>cast GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR
>just cgi him instead

Kek

The expression reminds me of that kid with the teeth from Stranger Things.

biggest waste of actor since the mandarin

Did the toothless kid from stranger things mocap for this character?

Of course not. He needed to make 2 mediocre movies first.

His masterpieces were 300 and Watchmen