What went wrong?

What went wrong?

where is Alex now?

>What went wrong?
SIXIS
>Where is Alex now?
well he was one of the only people Emma told about Scott's death when it happened. I don't think he's shown up properly since then

He was all scarred when that went down. What happened to him? Did him being the Avengers mugga literally blow up in his face?

>where is Alex now?
offpanel

his natural habitat

He's entertaining Emma now that she's full insane Scott is RIGHT FUCK INHUMANS

Rot in Hell, Alex scum.

I hope he's one of Emma's X-men

Between her, Alex and Illyana it could be the all white, blond X-men team to undercut the mutant minority message that we deserve

illyana is with kitty's x-men gold team

Remender left his face scared and disfigured and erased his alt child with Wasp or something. Remender always tends to treat his characters badly.

So you're one of those Aryan freaks who's all about incest?
Go creep out your sister or mother or something, this board isn't the place for that shit.

Can't wait for his take on The Legion

He died in the movies; he won't be back in the comics for awhile.

user everyone loves Blonde White women
Don't let your racism blind you to the superior phenotype

Apparently not

I bet it was an editorial thing. They had to dissolve the Uncanny Avengers teams one after another to make way for storylines like Secret Empire.
Also to make a point about how bad relations still are between the different groups despite Marvel having them interact so much more now.
Also, he was needed back in X-books eventually, the Wasp ship wasn't going to go anywhere long-term, the kid was a problem unless you retire the two characters, and he needs to be single and creepy in order to embody his mutant allegory for abnormality.

You're kidding, right?
The race freak picked THOSE FOUR.
Not Boom-Boom, not Magma, not any other blonde X-Men characters.
Only the ones with that incest theme.
We all know about the Rasputins, but Havok has indirectly boned his brother through one of Scott's gals before.
That "fantasy" team has a theme.

>Not Boom-Boom
Implying white trash Boom-Boom never entertained any uncles

Is that uncle on any team?
No.
So she's not on Raceperv's list.
I'm just grateful that Raceperv is too casual to know about the Ferris twins.

>Zub
Oh....oh no, I was almost hyped because I though it said Zeb, this.....this does not bode well.

>Forgetting the Appalachian Guthries

That's not true! That's... Impossible!

>Scott's death
Wait what

When did this happen

>Did him being the Avengers mugga literally blow up in his face?

Being a house mutie never worked for anyone. Not for Alex, not for Wanda, not for Wolverine.

Inhumans vs. X-men, I think

"Death of X"
The miniseries
Seriously, it was named "Death of X"
Didn't you wonder who died?

Our faith and hopes for the X-Franchise

It was a crazy alt-future adventure with "Apocalypse Twins" and Kang that ended bad with him getting burned.
Literally.

Beast seemed to have enjoyed being their mascot. And all the worst things that have happened to him happened in the X-Men.

well fuck me

Homer: “Hey! We owe this guy! And I don’t want you calling him a sissy. This guy’s a fruit! And a fru—wait, queer, queer! That’s what you like to be called, right?”

John: “Well, that or John.”

>What went wrong?
He tried too hard to oppose his superior in every way brother.
>where is Alex now?
Hiding, he helped Emma's escape to honor Scott. Alex didn't want to become an even worse villain in the name of his brother or be killed by Medusa, I guess. Maybe he considered the fact that Cyke truly loved her and wouldn't want to see her go down like this.