Since new Samurai Jack turned out to be a complete mess, should I read comics and treat them as the actual conclusion...

Since new Samurai Jack turned out to be a complete mess, should I read comics and treat them as the actual conclusion? Because I really, really want a conclusion on Samurai Jack and the show seems like a really bad one.

At least wait for the new samurai jack to actually conclude.

The comics are better.
>No Ashi
>No Forced Romance (though it won't appear regardless)
>Actually is consistent with the original series.

Fuck off to one of the other half dozen shitposting threads you waste of oxygen.

>episode ends
>bait threads start to pop up

like clockwork

Is it consistent with the Guardian's portal though?

You're in for a big surprise if you think they'll be widely different from the 5th season.

Sure but I don't think it will actually redeem itself

Just imagine reading the comics bc that's the only thing that will mesh with your imagined version of the original show

because the sticky is shit

>Sure but I don't think it will actually redeem itself
Ah so you're impatient

Sad.

No it ends on a cliffhanger :)

>tumblrjack horsereddit

The way show treated such an important plot point as the sword retrieval I can't imagine anything being really better than that. Maybe it will be better but so far nothing makes me believe that.

have an upvote, or as we 4channers call it, a (you).

>not an argument
again, being impatient is folly. Ride it out and control your emotions like everyone else does.

I've heard about that, but is the cliffhanger consistent with it? Like, could it feasibly be continued in that direction?

Yes and no.

Jack has his Guardian Portal look, but he's accepted that the Past can't be changed and that he should live in the present and stop Aku now.

No._

>seems like a really bad one

Objectively wrong. It may have flaws, like everything that has ever been created, but you have to be delusional to think that just because things aren't the way the play out in your head, it doesn't mean they are bad.

Anyways, I recommend checking out the comics, they are pretty good. But live with the knowledge that they are non canon, no matter how much you try to deny reality.

>Anyways, I recommend checking out the comics, they are pretty good. But live with the knowledge that they are non canon, no matter how much you try to deny reality.

Damn I completely forgot about that, yeah
They're noncanon via mouth of the creator.
>OP will try to deny this

>someone is critical of the new meme show
>reddit starts screeching
You know lads, there's a whole range of opinions between 'unquestionable perfection' and 'complete shit'.
The new season's had some good visuals, but is badly-paced, off-point with the original and with writing that's entirely composed of cliches and some teenage boy fantasy-tier indulgences. It's disappointing.

After this shit show, the comics are canon just for the fact they don't have Ashi.

So it's not really any better than the show in the most important aspect to me.
FUCK.

>They're noncanon via mouth of the creator.
>OP will try to deny this

I am not denying this, I even remember that he said about comics being a bad conclusion in his opinion, but somehow they seem better, ironically.

:^)

>someone dislikes seeing bait pop up right after an episode
>must be reddit
begone ye of simple mind

Why did you quote my post, user?

Literal Sup Forumsntrarian

How so?

>The new season's had some good visuals, but is badly-paced, off-point with the original and with writing that's entirely composed of cliches and some teenage boy fantasy-tier indulgences.
Have an up4chan, though desu the visuals suck.

Ashi is fine, fuck you

Her scenes are stupid and unnecessary, fuck off to tumblr or whatever shithole you came from

>Complete mess
Just fucking stop

fuck you leatherman

>Ashi is Fine
No.
She should've been killed by episode 3
She should've been raped to death by the dominator
She serves no purprose, not even a romantic interest
She's useless, and she's just gonna take up the mantle after jack dies.

Fuck you she's shit, you dumb waifufag.
comics at least keep in the spirit of the original show.

>She should've been raped to death by the dominator
lol