Who the fuck was this?

Who the fuck was this?

well probably never know

I'm still going with Kuni. She seems to have the most evidence for it being her and the least evidence against it being her.

Plus, "shadowy figure who vanishes mysterious" fits more thematically with her than with the other possibilities.

Well, I think Zorak's in that episode too

Gimme a screenie.

>HEY SAMMYRAI
>CAN I BE IN YOUR SHOW TOO?
>ZORAK SAID I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MY OWN ANYMORE...

I read it in his voice

Beautiful

I LIKE BEANS WOO WOO WOO

Imakandi

I thought it was those tiny cat people from the episode with the ultrabots

Aku. He's so freaking bored and just wants his sweet samurai back, dammit!

Jack didn't really save them, thought. They had already been massacred by the time he found them.

Imikandi child. Their home world got fucked by Aku and now they're hiding out on earth.

Think about it, what else could have been stealthy enough to sneak up on Ashi, a trained assassin? They'll be recruited by scotsman or feature in the "being hunted by the galaxy's most dangerous predator" episode.

The voice sounded more like that of an old woman than of a kid.

They're REALLY sneaky, okay?

Or that was a cat like voice effect. It had kind of a purr sound.

Samurai Jack was never the heroic story of a samurai named Jack, it was the tragic tale of a shape shifting master of darkness who threw Jack into the future and then enjoyed centuries of subjugating the Earth and beyond. But once you've won and no threat exists what do you have left? The dude you threw into the future, of course! Once Jack gave up the fight it was no longer fun for Aku. Aku cannot thrive in victory, he needs a challenge, a threat, and he has none without Jack.

Looking at a picture of them, their pupils are different from the mystery dwarf's.

She's a ghost. Her whole family are ghosts.

Hell, the demon itself is an ancient japanese ghost that has nothing to do with Aku.

"Becomes a tiny, shadowy, forest dwelling hermit" doesn't really seem like a logical conclusion for Momotaro

Imakandi won't fuck around with some slut wandering in the forests, they have more important things to hunt.

She seemed pretty alive to me. If she and her family were ghosts, I think the show would've been more explicit about it.

Now that I think about it, were there any unambiguous ghosts in the original seasons?

She's pure japanese, Japan was obliterated thousands of years ago. There are people who like Japanese culture in the future, but there's no way a little girl would live thousands of years on her own.

I can see your point, but still, if they were ghosts, wouldn't they be all translucent blue and intangible? This is just going off of the only definitive ghost I can recall from this show(The Scotsman)

He did stop the ultrabots though, and that head shape is pretty convincing.

I think if they were going to do a cameo from the ultrabots episode, they would've gone with Exdor

Her mom has purple hair, tho. I don't think anime hair exist in Edo Japan.

Looks like a penis

Get your head out of the gutter, Scaramouche

Which one?