Movie Mistakes

In the scene where the terminator is trying to locate kyle and sarah in the parking lot, he has lost his eye brows. Then for the the rest of the film that magically come back.. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoRY8lKTv3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they probably swapped some sequences in the editing room. And given how they shot the movie almost illegally at night, maybe they had an opportunity to do one more take days later when arnie was in makeup.

A continuity error?
Does it upset you?

It's a machine, in a fantasy world. Lets just say terminators grow eyebrows back fast.

tell me more how it was shot illegally

>Just turn your brain off bro!
>Don't hold films up to any basic standards!

You mean his eyebrows are actually makeups???

>how can a robot with synthetic skin regrow eyebrows

its a stupid wacky james cameron movie. you are not supposed to look into it. it was made to sell popcorn at the movies.

I'd be more concerned about the low quality effects at the end. Even by 1984 standards it seems poor.

You mean the awesome stopmotion?

>stopmotion
Nope, it was a huge puppet on a guy's back. Which to me is even cooler.

Yeah, well whatever it is. If the original print still exists they could redo it (and draw some eyebrows on Arnie)
There's probably a few films that could be tidied up. Not Special Edition Star Wars-level, but maybe like they did with the remastered Red Dwarf series.

for close ups it was
for full body movement it was stop motion

youtu.be/BoRY8lKTv3o

same shot in movie

>whatever it is.
He literally just showed you a picture of it.

This shot in Terminator 2 combines both
The background is a rear screen projector of stop motion footage
The two terminators in front are torso puppets mounted on top of operators

They never received the permit for filming at night so the scene where he breaks in the car at night was done "illegally" for sure. Arnie talks about it in his biography

Yes of course you're right it's a combination. I don't know why I forgot there were full body shots.

that's exaggerated, it was the final scene in the desert they were doing without permits
a highway patrol actually showed up and they had to claim they were doing a student film for some crew members kid who happened to be there on the day

Alright fucker, don't stab me!
It's Christmas!

I haven't seen this in a while, but I think your question is based on you not remembering the actual sequence of events in the movie, and just like to bitch about things. Prove me wrong, and I'll apologize and eat my own dick.

how come nobody has mentioned the incredible Honda with infinite gears scene at the start?