Since My gym partner's a monkey came out in 2005, is it technically a Golden Age Cartoon Network show?

Since My gym partner's a monkey came out in 2005, is it technically a Golden Age Cartoon Network show?

I honestly completely forgot this show existed until this thread..was it good? I barely remember it.

Sup Forums will insist the later seasons are good but honestly it was pretty mediocre throughout.

1996-2003 was the Golden Age
2004-2007 was the Bronze Age
2008-2009 was the Dark Age
2010-2014 was the Silver Age
2015-present is the YOUR NEW FAVOURITE SHOW Age
So no.

I enjoyed it, definitely wasn't memorable though.

Do you remember Squirrel Boy, too?

You can't divide show years that cleanly, OP. It's very clearly a primitive nuCartoon, so it's shit.

It's funny to see the bar for the "golden age" move more and more as time goes on.

For me, the "golden age" of Cartoon Network ended when they retired the Cartoon Cartoon banner. Codename Kids Next Door was the final show to be labeled as a Cartoon Cartoon, so that would be the endpoint.

Actually Evil con carne was the last Cartoon Cartoon

So Samurai Jack and Megas XLR are shit to you?
Neither is a Cartoon Cartoon.

Not that user, but I remember Gym Partner, Squirrel Boy, Robot Boy, Secret Saturdays, and Time Squad when they all premiered. I even fucking remember that shit storm Secret Mountain Fort.

I also remember the weird time when they kept pushing Cheese going CHOCOLATE MILK! in between commercials and when Fred FredBurger got huge.

I never once in my post said "anything that isn't a Cartoon Cartoon is shit". I'm saying that is where I'd draw the line at when the "golden age" of Cartoon Network.

I guess technically yes, but Grim & Evil predated KND.

Oh fuck I forgot all about Robot Boy. I know I liked it as a kid but I forgot all about it.

>Not that user, but I remember Gym Partner, Squirrel Boy, Robot Boy, Secret Saturdays, and Time Squad when they all premiered. I even fucking remember that shit storm Secret Mountain Fort.
One of these is a good show, not like the others

It has some good moments

Yeah, Secret Saturdays was an underrated gem.

[Unimportant "THIS" post]

I was talking about Time Squad. The rest are shit.

The premise of the show is so fucking stupid, more so than what a cartoon should be. Did they literally ignore his physical profile while focusing only on his name?

(OP)
I still think this one was comparably the best of that lineup. Here are some more wrong opinions of the others.
>Foster's
10-20 mins = 1 joke
>Puffy Ami-yumi
reused plots/gags from shows i already saw decades ago on syndicated networks: weeb edition
>Camp Lazlo
Rocko's Modern Life but not as funny
>Juniper Lee
Felt more like it belonged on the Disney Channel...which apparently ripped off that one show on the Disney channel
>Squirrel Boy
Just plain bland. and Horvitz sounds better voicing a crazy character
>Class of 3000
An educational cartoon with already learned lessons, musical segments and poor jokes

Do a list like this for modern cartoons!

During the 2005-2006 period it felt like Cartoon network had ran out of gas. This era wasn't really offensively terrible, but the crackling inspiration and creativity of 2001-2004 was clearly gone.

it's that same damn mid-2000's spammer

>12 years
kill me now

It was more in the CN Real erawhich was just as good as CN's Golden Age fight me

I remember when some Texans raised a shit about the Alamo episode.

I don't understand the hate for this show. Aside from the "DUDE MY BUTT LMAO" jokes, it's pretty funny.