YMS Last Jedi Review

It's over, you fucking faggots. The GOD of Sup Forums has spoken, and you're all a bunch of nerds that need to take off your nostalgia goggles.
First RLM, now dogfucker. How many of Sup Forums's heroes need to speak up before you guys BTFO and leave this movie alone?
youtube.com/watch?v=YuEnYHsD6vk&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>god of Sup Forums

That’s not review screw

*inhales*

>god of Sup Forums
*breaths in*

>put one movie normies haven't heard about as #1
>insert random redditor movies in random order afterwards
A true film connoisseur.

literally who?

>[bad thing] and that's a good thing!

>he thinks The Evil Dead is better than Evil Dead 2

>How many of Sup Forums's heroes need to speak up before you guys BTFO and leave this movie alone?
This will never happen, star wars fanboys are the worst braindead idiots on earth. I consider this movie bad, but even I am amazed how assblasted idiots on Sup Forums are

>says the movie is fucking stupid
>gives it a 6/10
>says he prob won't see it again

Not a really glowing review

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
furfag

>kill bill 1 & 2
>that high on any list that isn't Tarantula films exclusively
This is why critics are the worst.

Yeah, but he insinuates all Star Wars movies are like that and if you're expecting more than lightsabers and cool battles you're a moron.

holy mountain is pretty normie

>no comments on the actual review
>everyone comments on critic's favorite films list

this, would be a cool new narrative for disney PR going forward.

I already know he's retarded so why would I watch it?

why even comment in the thread then?

Even I love his movies but Kaufman is pseud bait

BTFO!

You arent even trying to hide that you are shilling yourself.

Because this critic is a lolcow and OP is a Disney shill

he's right though.

T.furfag

Based

But RLM hated TLJ

>what do you even want!
Sums up the creators

What is the context of this picture?

why do people call him dogfucker? just because he's furry?

pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be

the internet never ceases to amaze me

bestiality and the people who defend it may as well be normie tier shit at this point, someone post that pic of the chick slurpin horse jizz out of the bottle, you know the one.

Women are far more fucked up about this shit than the gayfurs are in some ways

no wonder, he even admitted that he thinks and talks about this on a regular basis

Why this autistic retard didn't realized that as a furfag he should avoid this kind of topic?

What's that, faggot? You think this AWESOME movie is flawed?

Pffft. That's so disrespectful. You're just a fanboy nerd!

Someone please post that...
Better,
>it's for children so it has to be bad!
>it's genre fiction so it has to be bad!

autists lack self awareness, but he honestly just seems like he doesn't care, he is a little too articulated to be your bog standard CWC tier clown

>the fucking furry dog rapist lecturing others on how cancerous the star wars fanbase is

hipster sounding furry dogfucker talking about CURRENT YEAR calls other people cancer, got it.
how will Sup Forums ever recover.

Careful he's going to beat the shit out of you with his bad dragon toys.

god forbid anyone criticize the movie for being bafflingly stupid, even for Star Wars

we hate YMS. rlm are our guys

>Memento at #7
The only reason people liked that movie was because of the "twist"

>It's over, you fucking faggots. The GOD of Sup Forums has spoken, and you're all a bunch of nerds that need to take off your nostalgia goggles.

>What did you expect? star wars have always been a dumb space movie

honestly if you're hating on this movie you're just a dumb fanboy bro

>hand coming out of speaker.

I keep telling people ghosts are real but nobody believes me. My dog visits other dimensions when he dreams.

I love how as the comment goes on he seems to start realizing that the movie sucked.

that's pretty brutal

>come on guys the movie is good.. i mean i know there was a lot of stupid shit and the writing was really bad and the fights were bad and it was cheesy and slow and generally shitty... but it wasn't enough to ruin it! it was enjoyable!
the fact this retard has the audacity to call anyone else a fanboy is shocking

This faggot furfag retard would've been gassed if Hitler won the war.

i don't understand when people started to misuse the term fanboy.
a fanboy is the person desperately defending this cancer movie.

i think it started with the nughostbusters controversy

feminists and soyboys classified anyone who disliked the movie or were put off by its clear agenda as "fanboys" and "salty nerds". they're the same type that get infuriated by people calling Rey a mary sue.

Probably best to speak English correctly when evaluating others use if the language.

lol, sorry nerds! Star Wars is ours now.

>Sup Forums literally faps to pictures of children in bikinis
>They still think they have the right to call anyone degenerate

the irony is pretty funny
>b-b-b-b-but that's just a typo!
and it's no more or less of a horrible offense than the other guy's mistake

quit being a dumbass

when you attach a label onto someone you better know what it means, faggot.

truly there is no greater argument than pretending all people of a group are the same, especially when talking about when a tiny minority of said group did something

i guess having anything of value to say would take effort though

>truly there is no greater argument than pretending all people of a group are the same, especially when talking about when a tiny minority of said group did something
The hypocrisy holy shit.

i guess Sup Forums better just close up then huh? nothing more to say since some rando did something.
can't tell if you're an ass blasted furry or TLJ faggot but either way neck yourself.

could you point it out, sir? all I see is a post making you look retarded

wait, are you defending animal-fucking?

People have an irrational hatred for furries due to a tiny minority being fursuiting autists.

What the fuck are you trying to say here, autist?

>irrational hatred for furries
>irrational
kek

wait, are you defending being normal?

okay? what does that have to do with my post at all, you retard?

surely you're not trying, again, to make the same point you were just made fun of for making.

i was right, you're just buttmad furry.

Fuck off, normie.

surely there's a containment board for you and your furry friends

>tfw furfags think they're cool for being furfags and that only normies hate them
LOL

>especially when talking about when a tiny minority of said group did something

right, so you are retarded then. literally pretending like a minority represents an entirety for a second time, lmao.

if the point didn't read your thick tard head by now then it never will.

>doesn't watch old movies because they're "technically primitive"
>holy mountain (1973) is his favourite movie

Holy shit your reading comprehension is awful, do you happen to have have down syndrome?

Are you braindead? Why would you respond to someone making fun of your argument, or lack thereof, with a second example of said argument?

>hehe furfagz ar degenrat

look furfag, there's nothing wrong with a tiny minority of furries.
its the ENTIRE POPULATION of furries that need to be gassed.
i hope this clears it up for you.

>doesn't watch old movies because they're "technically primitive"
He really said that?
That sounds like something a 20-something roastie would say.

>DUHHHH ALL PEOPLE ON Sup Forums ARE PEDOS XDDDD HOW CAN THEY CALL PEOPLE DEGENS
>except that's wrong and you know it retard
>DUHHHH HYPOCRISY
>how
>DUHHHH PEOPLE HATE FURFAGS BECAUSE SOME FURFAGS ARE REALLY BAD
perhaps you should look into improving your critical thinking skills

>angry furfag can't handle looking stupid
kek

apparently

kys normie

People just overhype shit. Last Jedi breaks no known logic of star wars and has philosophical theme so in-your-face that people take take is as "plothole": Its all about legacy of the rebellion. You cant create hope by having all your heroes die off. You must protect their legacy. That is the only way rebellion will survive.

That is why Finn, a hero by many rebels was not allowed to kill himself.

That is why Luke, a hero by many rebels died in secret to show how First Order won.

You understand? Rebels cant win the war with mere 100 rebels left. And they cant get more rebels simply by killing the rest 100 in kamikaze attacks.
Näytä vähemmän
VASTAA

you're going to die alone, better start planning for it.

definitive proof of redditor invasion

Reddit fucking hates furries you sub 20 IQ mong.

no, reddit loves everyone for who they are because muh equality, except for anyone that isn't left-leaning, of course. stay mad btw furfag

I was using the same logic as the people in this thread, generalizing an entire group by a tiny minority. So someone replies using the same argument as the people who are part of the fandom would, this same argument would have been dismissed by the same people in this thread if a furfag said it: This is a prime example of hypocrisy, so I called him out for it.
Is that good enough for you, shit-for-brains?

>i was pretending to be retarded
even so, the argument still remains. it didn't complain about one instance, but all, and you made yourself look even dumber by replying with the same argument.

you're really really stupid desu lol

Fucking hell, did you get your idea of reddit by reading what Sup Forums says about it? Reddit hates furfags, hates autism and loves the alt-right,

i'm still waiting to hear what makes one small part of a piece of shit so much worse than the rest.

>loves the alt-right
lol what? reddit is centrist coward HQ

you must be a confused T_D retard

>>i was pretending to be retarded
Nice strawman, faggot. I was applying YOUR logic by saying that, unless you're calling yourself retarded.
>even so, the argument still remains. it didn't complain about one instance, but all
Backpaddling when you're losing the argument.

Have you ever even been on reddit you fucking mong?

Is it so hard to ask for a movie (that follows a chronological order) to be competent in not only the story/characters but the universe it inhabits? That you can make changes relative to what is available in the universe itself? A story that can suspend my disbelief long enough?

At this point people should watch the OT and only the OT when it comes to Starwars. Anything else is a genuine waste of time that could be spent doing something far more productive.