He wouldn't want a qt psychopath waifu to live a beautiful lie with

>he wouldn't want a qt psychopath waifu to live a beautiful lie with

im so horny and lonely i take anyone

eww get away frm me

i'll have you know a girl said hi to me this morning as i walked past her usually people only say 'morning'. i think it had more meaning

she didnt have mommy milkies

>cheat on this, with this

How can she live with herself? She almost killed herself already
Will she one day wake up and realize this is pointless to continue

Because she seems boring and bitchy on top of being a psycho who has accused like her last two boyfriends of rape and murdered one.

>ywn have Rosmund as your waifu with Emrata's 10/10 tits for your side bitch

Are there any attractive psychopath girls?

Yes I would

shes so fucking ugly

And a qt Nora twin sister who loves you unconditionally.

Yes user, she fell in love with you at first sight.

My ex.

describe her

she looked so pretty in this movie

that panty scene she did was really good with the bottle and stuff when she's faking the cctv footage

That's all I want in life, why can't I have it...

A fucking cunt.

I don't even have a reaction suitable enough for this so I'm not gonna bother posting anything

Things only a kissless virgin would say

please don't virgin shame me

yeah but she's white so she's QT for what, another 5 years tops? maybe 10 if you're lucky. then you're stuck raising a kid with a fucking ugly crazy sociopathic bitch.

yeah it's crazy that a dude would want to fuck a model

Does anyone have the webm of her and the wine bottle

need I say what I instantly imagined?

I'm basically living this now.
A crazy bitch I dated for a couple months got pregnant and won't abort. Now I have to play nice, because if we split then the family courts are in her favor. She will get my money, my house, my child. So I guess I'm in this fake relationship for the long haul.
I was a fucking virgin before this. I will never know what a normal relationship feels lile.

pics of her?

>tfw no Amazing Amber wife manipulating public opinion to turn everyone against you because she loves you so much she wants to make sure you have no one else but her

That's why you should always wrap it up.

That happens to all BPDs in the end, which is what she actually is.

this happened to a buddy of mine.

got his gf pregnant with twins and then after the kids were born and he was off at work he came back one day to find her banging her ex boyfriend on his couch.

now he's working 2 jobs to pay the crazy child support and his life is a living hell, and they weren't even married.

Nah, shit might be tracked. She's an okayish-7 with makeup on. Maybe 6. Not ugly, but not attractive.

Yep. Tbf I thought it might be the only pussy I ever get, so I just wanted to feel what raw felt like. But I picked the worst person to do it with.

Fuck me. At least I know it's one kid. I'm on minimum wage, so I should be elegible for minimum child support. The only problem is, if I ever get a real job, that'll be $5-10k don the drain every year. So the solution: stay poor.

Post examples of Roasties getting their comeuppance

pusy pics

if this happened in 2017 he'd be fired and charged with rape.

based

ok but it only takes like 20 seconds to see what fucking a girl raw feels like, what the fuck would finishing in her accomplish?

BEGONE THOT!

She quite literally didn't do it though, plus the Italian police are so incompetent that no "evidence' is admissible anymore

if she was just crazy and manipulative it would be one thing but shes a literal murderer. You'd go asleep every night not knowing if you're going to wake up

she murdered to amplify her love for the husband. The point of the movie is she wouldn't kill him

imma flip the script on ya

I get that she sees it killing for him but she says it herself. Its not him she loves, its him when hes being someone else. A slip up and who knows how she'd react

She was there for the fun exotic sex adventure.
The nigger did it but they blamed the horny lovable american.

>She was there for the fun exotic sex adventure.
so, every white woman ever?

never stick your dick in crazy bill. never!

>Nora
I see what you did there.

i was always popular and like the tallest and biggest kid in my class but fuck i wish that happened to me when i was in grade school.

wew