The 50 best podcasts of 2017

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/12/the-50-best-podcasts-of-2017/548165/

Well, /pod/? What did they get right? What's missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/12/the-50-best-podcasts-of-2017/548165/
youtu.be/11hCsAC14EY
youtube.com/watch?v=kZSNiT9aZ7k
youtube.com/watch?v=0kMBf2Up2lQ
youtu.be/aR_0zCBdI2k
youtu.be/lncYsLvSROk
youtu.be/jcibQss1VNo
youtu.be/AJ72VNla3uM
youtu.be/sUjqG0XVCfM
youtu.be/V9golHCCdg4
youtu.be/db5xA9R1syg
youtu.be/AFsan_5sRzw
youtu.be/DvWogaqs8Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no JRE #911

>theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/12/the-50-best-podcasts-of-2017/548165/
Joe got fucking snubbed he is way more popular than all these faggots

he appeared in Bright aswell 4 minutes in with an orc and he gets trending on youtube like no other podcast

>no your moms house

dropped

90% of modern podcasts are the most Soy boy Reddit garbage that I can’t stomach for a minute.

the atlantic magazine is the literary equivalent of putting a finger in your asshole because you are bored.

This list is pure cancer.

JRE probably pulls more than that whole list combined and more informative.

Literally never heard of any of these

The list is literal garbage but anyone saying Rogan should be on it is even dumber. He’s a complete moron and is a pseudo intellectual faggot that treats his guests like garbage if they don’t ply along with his nonsense.

Alex got so fucking drunk and baked he whent DEEP into the interdimentional pedo demonic vampire aliens. It was golden.

>The United States of Anxiety’s second season zeroed in on what many listeners might feel they need right now: the reminder that there’s a historical context to current events, even if Americans aren’t necessarily coming together, agreeing on the facts, or seeing the world through the same lens anytime soon. But the show has a, perhaps unintentional, resonant message—that a shared reality might not be the key to prevailing. Consensus isn’t how wars are won, after all. Pro tip: Listen to this show outside of the news cycle for a 50,000-foot view.

He can't help it, all the testosterone he takes makes him too assertive and headstrong.

GOAT of all time

He takes T shots though. If he didn't it would drop to low levels since the body wouldn't be able to make enough.

Where the FUCK is Cum Town?

That list is cancer, Chip Chipperson Podacast isnt even on there.

true kino

Im gonna be making a long ass (12+ hour) drive tomorrow and i need some good comedy podcasts. Informative is pretty good too as long as its engaging enough to not put me to sleep

Opie and Anthony with Patrice Oneal or Colin Quinn
Karl Pilkington / XFM

why does podcasting attract so many inoffensive numales that have no spine or opinions of their own?

I only recognize Radiolab and I wouldn't even rate it that high. Good job making a troll list just for hits.

fucking this. garbage list out of touch with reality

I would say where the fuck is Dan Carlin but he put out like one episode this year about the potato nigger genocide

No Hardcore History? What the fuck.

all this fucking libshit garbage and no JRE

t. Stephen Crowdey

GOAT podcast

youtu.be/11hCsAC14EY

>best friend from high school moves away for years
>comes back after talking to him only sparsely for the past two years
>he plays some roleplaying DND podcast called hello from the magic tavern for me expecting me to just die of laughter
>he's chuckling before each "joke" they make and staring at me

youtube.com/watch?v=kZSNiT9aZ7k

i came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=0kMBf2Up2lQ

>forty identical podcasts about millennials flirting and twitter-approved political resentment
>no Cum Town

stop shilling your shitty soycast

i'll bet your dad's dick was so small he couldn't widen your mom's pussy so you came out with brain damage

where's cumtown?

This is extremely problematic

i agwee it is ekstweemely a pwoblematical

>No Cum Town
>No Chapo Trap House

Good god they've picked some LAME ass shit for this list

>The Heart exists on the edge of whatever the most progressive line of feminist thinking happens to be on the subjects of love and sex. It tends to address culture in a way that complicates the current conversation, while also creating entry points for people just beginning to see why someone might want to dismantle the patriarchy. It’s part art-house project, part soundscape, and part superior storytelling.

>edgy left podcasts

>implying chapo deserves to be in the top 50
whatever shit's boring who cares

Why do none of you watch the true geordie? His podcasts are un-ironically better than joe rogans have been for the past 6 months.

youtu.be/aR_0zCBdI2k

youtu.be/lncYsLvSROk

youtu.be/jcibQss1VNo

youtu.be/AJ72VNla3uM

youtu.be/sUjqG0XVCfM

youtu.be/V9golHCCdg4

youtu.be/db5xA9R1syg

youtu.be/AFsan_5sRzw

youtu.be/DvWogaqs8Ss

2011 era O & A is the best radio ever made.

Why do soycuck""journalist/bloggers"" all have the same voice/writing style?

>magazine for fart sniffers offers a list of podcasts for fart sniffers
Really made me think

JRE is literally the best thing ever on this shitty medium

who wins?

You are right about Joe being a moron.

>history as told by the 56%
Can't listen to the American style at all.

> No Joe Rogan Experience
>No Fash the Nation
> No We Hate Movies
> No Last Podcast on the Left

Fuck, it's literally all just faggy liberal virtue signaling

Is fish center live a podcast

This wtf, there aren't any redpilled PRAISE KEK podcasts on that list. WTF bros????
Boycott this, now MAGA MAGA

>My Wife Hates Me nowhere to be seen
>Richard Voss
>Voss
I just answered myself

>muh podcasts

anyway, dont really follow any of them but can enjoy Carolla every once and a while
im guessing hes not on the list

Chapo is fucking gay soyboy garbage, and so would cumtown if it wasn't for based nick.

That's really quite a list though, 50 podcasts that all manage to come from the exact same ideology, so you don't have to truly contemplate different viewpoints

Sup Forums - television & film

You do know that Nick is actually not racist right?

Whatever fuck you dude, the NBA Pipecast with Stav and Adam is GOAT

I know you're new, but Sup Forums is the designated podcast board

someone have the JRE Alex Jones asian version?

>no fash the nation
>no the daily sowah

shit list, but what do i expect from the atlantic

gotchu senpai

>Fash the Nation

read more fag

>no Andrew Klavan show

>Pod Save America

OH NO NO NO NO