Lazy Gods and the Ultimate Evil (Aku)

>You have been chosen to deal with the ultimate evil

Why the fuck aren't they doing it?

Why does Jack have too?

He's a mortal, they're gods, it should be easy for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5kadde_xcviii_tv
mega.nz/#!dmonEZzY!LUdElLnMPuLuAcSyt6lIPxcS77UizAU0uaTS_hrThlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The gods did their part (defeating proto Aku)
It's up to humanity to vanquish the rest

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that Aku, in his current form, is the product of mankind's tampering (the flaming, poisoned arrow fired by Jack's father into the pit of primordial evil).

because they're gods
they do what they want
ain't gotta explain shit

They vanquished the bigger Aku from threatening space itself.

Ain't gonna bother with some tiny-ass Earth shit now.

SAMURAI JACK SEASON 6.

>Jack, chosen of the gods, dedicates his life to hunt down evil across the universe, like the minions of Set, Set himself, and many more

They're gods. Aku isn't threatening their shit directly, so they have no reason to deal with it, especially when they can have someone do it for them.

It's not a matter of it being easy, but a matter of them caring enough to do it. It's beneath them.

We zelda now

The Gods are dealing with the problem. They're sending a subordinate to deal with it. It's called delegating.

Like, do you expect the president himself to come deliver your mail to your house because he's in charge of the government and the postal service is a government service?

Of course not, but I also don't expect the president to make me the official postman to defeat all of isis.

>Why the fuck aren't they doing it?
Because lol plot

>Why does Jack have too?
Because lol plot

Aren't you glad your shitty show got dragged out of the grave?

No, he has soldiers to delegate that to.

The thing to understand is that Aku is a threat to earth, not the universe. He's a tiny shard of a threat that did. The matters they concern themselves with are larger than Earth.

who has a working link or magnet? please?

>It's up to humanity to vanquish the rest

More like literally one guy since those gods were lazy as fuck and only made a single sword.

I got you pham
dailymotion.com/video/x5kadde_xcviii_tv

Mega

mega.nz/#!dmonEZzY!LUdElLnMPuLuAcSyt6lIPxcS77UizAU0uaTS_hrThlo

thanks desu sempai

Because it's not their business anymore

They destroyed something that threatened to destroy the Universe and only like a tiny fragment remained from it.

They don't care enough to not deal with it but they care enough to give SOMEONE a chance to do it.

Gods are always lazy unless it directly affects them.

It's the same with why didn't Ra destroy Aku when Jack summoned him to deal with the Minions of Set

If they were lazy they'd just kill aku instead of monitoring jack and giving him constant pep talks and assists

I'm almost 100% positive it's a trial for him to become a god.