So was he able to use the force or was it just cheap parlor tricks and heightened senses?

So was he able to use the force or was it just cheap parlor tricks and heightened senses?

Who cares it was a character in a non-canon shitty filler film

Well since Disney killed him off without any second though, we will never know.

What was so special about his stick? How could he knock out armored stormtroopers with a little stick?

was he really able to make sushi that good or was it just jap senses

It was matrix vision.
Binary perception.

The only part of R1 that sucked

I have no doubt in my mind that Ip Man, even a blinded one, could easily lay waste to no less than an army of stormtoopers.

It was his hatred towards his failure of a father and deep resentment towards himself for abandoning his own sons. He found solace and an excuse in traditions, a safe haven in his work and eventual praise for his crime against his family. A product of post-war Japan but instead of being a nobody in an office cubicle with no legacy he found pride in the lowest of professions, a sushi peddler.

It's a space rattan stick.

That fucking droid was 10 times worse than the stick guy. Rogue One was garbage. TLJ was better

fuck you on about alan tudyk nailed that droid
you actually gave a shit when he died
TLJ is complete shit and R1 is only slightly shit.

When I watched for the first time I really thought he was some lost Jedi

Probably about as force sensitive as the Praetorian gGard

This was by far one of the worst things I've read while on acid. I say this while shitting the worst shit of my life to date.

I cant understand how the fuck anyone could like that annoying faggot droid. "Oh hey I'm super gay and quippy and annoying but I'm also a BAD.ASS"
fuck off.
Not to mention his droid design looked fucking awful.

Was he really a good masseur or was he just using his Asian senses?

he was Force Sensitive but only had some training done

>I cant understand how the fuck anyone could like that annoying faggot droid. "Oh hey I'm super gay and quippy and annoying but I'm also a BAD.ASS"

Oh, so a child's videogame conditioned you to like it. I should have guessed. Fucking pathetic

HK is still my all-time favorite companion from any video game. I also liked the droid in Rogue One. I think BB-8 and R2 are meh and C3PO is the actual fag droid.

Hk isn't a homosex you retard.

You ok pal? Nobody deserves an unsatisfying poo.

god i wish that were me