Why all stormtroopers don't have blaster proof armors?

Why all stormtroopers don't have blaster proof armors?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ea28Z7PBU

Why didn't they just clone Anakin into an army of Darth Vaders instead of Jango Fett?

Cost.

do midichlorians clone too?

because the first order beancounters decided a soldier's life isn't worth 300 grand

If they did I would consider that a significant reason for not cloning them. An army of unstable space wizards is a terrible idea

Why not producing only Droidekas?

because they will still surrender to someone holding a blaster to their head

why do they have armors at all if they don't protect against anything

Why didn't the rebels hyperpace some of their ships against the death star to destroy it?

Why most OPs cannot into English?

If I remember correctly, in EU stormtroopers' armor dissipated energy blasts, letting them survive a direct blaster hit at the cost of being stunned and charred a little.
Now of course it doesn't matter.

Budgetary constraints. Those death stars swallowed 99.999% of the budget

Why did Disney ruin Star Wars?

They're expendable.

Phasma's armor was made from one of Sheev's Naboo cruisers in the lore.

In Rebels it is this way. They often make a point to have a fallen trooper move slightly or moan. But that's only to tone down the murder in a kids' cartoon.

Yeah, but they also explode, drop from deadly heights, crush and disintegrate them all the time.

Why do the empire and the first order spent like 10^25 credits for giant ships and space bases who get destroyed by others thousands time smaller instead of better armors for the soldiers?

This would have been a great SUBVERSION of audience expectation.
>Heroes go to shoot at storm troopers
>fuck their armour actually has purpose beyond letting us reuse extras. It completely stopped the shots

was about to post this, you are correct. The armor and undersuit defeated blaster shots

Cloned jedi always go insane. Always.

YAAASS QUEEN

The military–industrial complex is the true evil in the star wars universe.

That already bothered me when i was 11 years old. WHY NOT ONLY BUILD THOSE?

Why don't they have blaster proof capes?