HE IS LITERALLY CARRYING A SERVICE DOG DURING THE INTERVIEWS

HE IS LITERALLY CARRYING A SERVICE DOG DURING THE INTERVIEWS
EVERY INTERVIEW IS LIKE A THERAPY SESSION, AND THE GUY IS ABOUT A BREAK

THIS IS CALLED BETRAYAL, MY LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=juUXM5EnXOY
youtube.com/watch?v=4UdWEDbYN_I

we should make it up for him

Oh man.

Reminder that he’s a anti-Trump cuck and deserves everything that’s happening to him

we need to UNJUST mark. that poor soul has been fucked by everything he loves. get well card from Sup Forums now

Ted Cruz is that you?????

HE CAN BE REDEEMED. WE CAN REBUILD HIM, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

kek he actually mentioned Luuke

>not being anti-trump
>getting a job in hollywood

Unfortunately such is the landscape now.
The nose is too long..

Anti-Trump???
Fuck I bet he hates Israel too, these antisemites are terrible!

>Anti Trump
Based

He dont like Jews? Fucking anti-semites! They should all die!

In his rage and butthurt he will become one with the force

shadilay fellow pede

Hamill should produce his own star wars fan films with Lucas.

Can’t watch the video right now, does he go over the Thrawn trilogy then?

what a cute dog omg

JUST

even if this is ironic shitposting for yous its worth to note that people actually think like this

Very good goy

This.

This is getting embarassing, he needs to calm down a stay low for a little bit

I think like this.

He made his bed now he can lay in it

what a humble dude

luke deserved better

No, he doesn't

What did he do wrong that made him deserve this?

no (you) dont

he supported the globalists and the jewish degeneracy until it started affecting him and his character

He's the white blonde goy who defende peace and justice. The kikes never forget about that, they used to call this cheesy because optimistic heroes are dangerous to the kikes. That's why they turned him into a failed goyim who dies for nothing. To complete the humiliation, they replaced him by a young woman.

to be fair its because of the mentality of anti trump cucks why modern media is fucking bullshit

>they used to call this cheesy because optimistic heroes are dangerous
exactly. This is why there aren't real heroes anymore because they're too 'stereotypical' or 'unrealistic' or just 'boring'.

It's kind of weird and cute that Mark identifies as Luke more than his actual self

What breed of dog is that?

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

Pretty sure trump is a much bigger supporter of "Jewish degeneracy"

the joker is showing by the minute

Hamill is brain damaged, I liked him when he was younger though.

fuck you, Rian

Nail on the head right hurr

Reminder that Luke is the meta-Christ and the Jews killed him in TLJ, thinking they'd kill the Kino Legacy, only for Luke to grow more popular than ever, until Jews btfo and forced to resurrect our OG Luke in
>Star Kino Wars Ep 7 Redux: Gas the Kikes
>helmed by Mel Gibson

This is truly The Passion of the Luke #JewskilledLuke2017

>digits confirm
This. Post more user.

Carrie sounds like the mother of all trolls.

>Returns for the Killing Joke
>Gets sidelined in an already shitty adaptation
>Returns for the Last Jedi
>Entire character gets irreparably shit on
Mark doesn't deserve this...

>''I don't care about the money, I've always wanted to be a Pez dispenser'' Mark Hamill, 2017

I hope he an hero.

That makes Hamil a traitor, Israel is our greatest ally, thankfully we have a president committed to serving Israel more than any other president in history.

Senile old, man. He will be remembered for what he is: A big joke. In the same vein as he clings to this dog, he sucks the tits of a walrus in the movie. Say what you will but it was time for Mark to end...

ITT man children who think Mark must be just as devastated as them about a fictional character.

Ummm no sweetie he has a life outside star wars and is a very successful person unlike you.

might be mix kooiker and chiuaua

lol kike

No, you aren't Mark

Your president is fucking shit trump cuck

Can you make him go "SHUNUNUH" when he runs?

>financially set for life from 1 fucking job, he was still getting royalties from the OT even before they started this new shit
>free to do whatever weird projects he likes
>has a wife and kids
>not constantly in the public eye, until now at least

Mark is 1000x more successful than anyone who posts on Sup Forums I guarantee it.

Hush, leaf. Or whatever soy faggot nation you hail from.

Who gives a shit about the fate of Hamill anyway? He's just some actor. Manchildren need to grow up and stop with this celebrity worship. "B-b-but it's different cause muh childhood!" Like I said, grow up. Literally just as bad as some millennial retard buying up porg merchandise.

It's true. also he's fucking fine because he's an adult, unlike his fans.

Lads, I'm worried about Mark Hamil. What's the likelyhood of a 187 at Rian's house in the near future?

your a kike loving faggot and should be put in the oven with the rest of tel avivs population
the same goes to everyone who sucks trump dick and post on pol about "the god emperor"

Hahahaha b-based cuckistan amiright?

tbf trump is a pretty caustic guy if you have even a handful of opposing viewpoints his personality is a huge turn off to most people

He is a fellow human. So I care about him on that level. I don't want to see anyone needlessly suffer. And as much fans loved Luke, Mark actually played the guy.

I was deceived...

...and now your company shall fall.

fuck off cuck