What could this mean?

What could this mean?

Jack has a really fucking big head

Literally nothing. Stop looking for something that's not there

She wants the J A C K

Genny is gonna tease Jashi until the very last episode. Just wait it.

JACKED.com

>That filename
Pointing out the obvious is not flirting, nigger.

He really did get a shave and a haircut

Jashi isn't going to happen.
Jack and Ashi aren't going to be in a romantic relationship and it's all platonic. It's obvious the Priestess is the mother as Jack is the Father because he stick his dick into crazy during his depression phase and when he left her She went batshit insane and started worshiping Aku and using jack's own children against him.
Those leaks of Ashi wearing Jack's clothes clearly mean she will take the mantle after Jack's death. There's no pregnancy, Jack will find out Ashi is his daughter and it will screw him up. That's the secret that will put her life in grave danger.

My god, this is pathetic. Genndy is a fucking joke.

Jesus fuck. I can't get over how much of a fucking monkey ashi looks like.

Jack is contemplating if doing it with a monkey counts as bestiality.

U man, ME woman

She wants to be JACKED

If anything this just fucking proves its happening since Genndy got rid of the beard.

Jack having the beard would probably be too weird for a lot of people, but now that he's clean shaven, he actually looks his age now.

its habbening.

Will you ever rest, !Akemi?

>A woman that points out that I shaved means she wants to have my children
No wonder you people are virgins

P O S T

J A S H I

I wouldn't have minded the beard staying. But it's obvious to those ageshits that now that Jack looks even younger it completely erases a problem tht wasn't even present to being with.

Ashi is the missing link between man and ape.

Am I the only one that nick named her New Leaf?

>'can you feel the love tonight' playing softly

>people still think this is going to happen
>when there's only three more episodes left with absolutely no romantic implications so far

That sounds really fucking autistic, user.

>people saying this episode killed hopes of Jashi

wot

did you not see those fucking lusty ass eyes on Ashi when she saw nu-Jack?

See

We popping the biggest bottles when Jack x Ashi isn't canon!

It's just this fag.

>he actually looks his age now
He's like 75, he looks anything but his age.

>thinking an animation of someone waking up means they have lust

I don't ship Jashi.

because Ashi is my waifu

Pssh, I already started celebrating

The fact that romance was very subtly hinted means that there will no be literal daughter father relationship. It would just be fucking weird in retrospect after the series is completed.

Her skullshape is so funny I can't get invested in whatever possible romance Sup Forums is championing. She looks so silly to me.

>replying to your own post

I miss the beard.

>He's like 75
Not biologically.

I was actually talking about Come on man, you can't tell me she doesn't look aroused/lusty/doki doki in that scene

>Noticing symbolism is autistic now.

It was pretty nice.

See those eyes?

Those are "fuck me" eyes.

Are you fucking kidding me.
she just said she notices that he shaved, there's no lusty/love implication there at all.

>tfw artfag

CAN WE GO

ONE EPISODE

WITHOUT SOMEONE DRASTICALLY CHANGING THEIR APPEARANCE

FUUUUUCK ITS HARD TO DRAW THIS SHIT

>jack kills future aku
>is made king
>joins with ashi and starts to fix up the world
>ashi eventually grows old and dies
>jack finally goes back to the past
>kills aku again
>[lives happy ever after or something, I don't know]

what do you think?

>i see a thread about a ship I don't like
>i'm going to post in it 'cause i'm mad
That's your mentality. Why are you even in here?

>The fact that romance was very subtly hinted

Right.so subtle that it doesn't even exist.

Theres a reason you're a virgin user.

m8

its called flirting

How I read this post:

Ashi is the missing link between man and [r]ape.

Ashi is the closest thing I've seen recently that is mary sue tier characterization
She gets to be just as strong as Jack and can take on armies like he can with her bare hands and Jack magically decides to team up with her over the countless other capable warriors he'd met before

>yfw you recognize the background before the three gods even pop up

This is when I knew Jack was really fucking back.

Please user

Nigga was about to stab himself and first words out of his mouth after he decided not to was to compliment her hair

Only neckbeards,virgins and rejects ship characters who have no romantic feelings toward each other together.

U wot m8?

He stopped aging once he was transported to the future.

I don't know about drastic, at least Jack is on-model again.

Gee I don't know, maybe to make the situation not as awkward? What else do you say to defuse the situation?

He's not.

I know, its great to have original jack back, but it's a bit frustrating since I'm in the middle of drawing a scene with bearded Jack. Now I want to go back in and erase the beard and put his samurai robes on

>Anybody ever tell you, you kinda look like Prof. Utonium?

>yfw wears the straw hat in one of the upcoming episodes.

Where's that sex scene, cousins? Where's that hot romance you were predicting? Show me how salty I am.

You can always leave it the way it is. People will always come back to the old design.

When people say someone looks his age" they usually refer to how long that person has been alive, not how old their bodies are.

Just check any manga with an immortal loli who doesn't "act her age".

G-Genndy's just saving it for the last 2 episodes, right? They'll elope right before the final battle

r-right

Will we ever have comfy Jashi threads again?

As strong as jack, gets recked by jack with little effort.

>this guy convienently forgets that Jack, who like Ashi, trained his entire life for combat, also destroyed entire armies of advanced combat robots with nothing more than a sword and his fists at times

I just don't understand her purpose in the show. If she wasn't going to be a love interest, then what the fuck is she good for exactly? They could've written this plot several different ways without ashi (ex:comics) but for some reason she's here.

Unless Jack is going to die and she take her place then Fuck this shit.

That's the power of righteousness, dawg.

Just kiss already

I can't fucking take this "are they or aren't they"

They aren't.

It's going to take a turn so we'll see what they meant by that,

>nu-Jack

You mean Classic Jack.

Ashi is going to be the reason Jack accepts that he can't go back to the past. Its going to be the ending where after future Aku is defeated, Ashi says goodbye, and good luck on finding a portal back home, and Jack responds with "what are you talking about Ashi?", then, he wraps his arm around her and pulls her close to himself, and says "with you, and the people I saved, I finally have found my home." Then, she hugs Jack, and they kiss, while everyone celebrates, fade to black.

Either that, or Genndy goes full darkness ending. By that I mean, as Aku is getting close to death, he reveals that even if Jack could go back to the past and kill him, it would mean preventing his past self from traveling to the future, meaning that his current self would fade out of existence. Jack being the hero, accepts this, and kills Aku. He says goodbye to Ashi and friends, and goes back to the past and kills past Aku once and for all. He turns around to see his past self arrive just in time to sell his future self start to fade away, as he says "take care of this village, and my parents" Darkest ending, future Jack kills two Aku's only to earn death as his reward.

Lit' Ashi lil' Ashi let me come inside

Calm down, both are equally correct.

>Jashi fags are this deluded

>saving the bullshit romance for the last two episodes

goddamn just dont put it in if they arent even going to do it well

Because you want to turn her over?

Reminder, this must still happen

>Ashi fights the army
>SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO MAKE TEA!

he's going to fuck her

B-but muh canon ending!

Proof there are no women on the internet. Its a compliment that you froze while she was blinking.

>Old Jack with grey'd beard
>Current Jack not only started to look like him, but no longer ages, and now its revealed that his normal shaved, up kept hair is his normal form

Yeah, Genndy retconned this. We aren't going to see the Guardian again either, unless as a tool or minion or something. His time portal got destroyed, Aku probably killed him.

What's with his profile here? Quality control PLEASE.

>implying you've never woken up super horny

Jack and Ashi jump the portal together. Past Aku is defeated, but Ashi isn't erased because of time travel shenanigans. Series ends with Jack introducing Ashi to his mother and father. Dad approves, but mom thinks she's not good enough (at first)

>end on stupid introducing GF to parents tropes

RIP Beard

ten minutes of fighting against unspeakable evil and chill and she gives you this look

No.

>only three more episodes left
Jesus fuck where did the time go?