The great debate

the great debate

>Open your park in Costa Rica
>Serve your visitors CHILEAN sea bass instead of costa rican food

It's chili and sea bass, you fucking moron.

who the fuck puts chilli on their sea bass

Someone who spares no expense.

Patagonian Toothfish, actually.

wife finds a way

Just read the screenplay you mongs

>pronounces it Chi lee en not chi lay in
dumb old man deserved all he had coming

It's common knowledge that Attenborough improvised that line to say "chili and sea bass".

a true master of ad lib

based Alejandro, that's who

Common knowledge among retards maybe. If you were a true fan you’d know that Sam Neill has an acute chilli allergy, and that Attenborough deliberately tried to avoid the confusion between ‘chilli and’ and ‘chilean’ so as to spare Neill the psychological trauma. Read a book, faggot.

>Spared no expense
>Park goes to shit because he spared the expense
What did he mean by spared no expense, when even Nedry complained that he had a skeleton crew running the park and they were obviously being paid peanuts.

he's a con artist, used to run a flea circus

jurassic park's probably built on junk bonds, sub prime mortgages, pyramid schemes and nigerian princes

>Sam Neill has an acute chilli allergy
Stop talking about shit you clearly know nothing about. It was Laura Dern who had a chilli allergy, that's why she looks so disgusted with the food Alejandro serves her. Watch the fucking movie, moron.

>I picked the book up in an airport bookshop once.
>Turned to random page.
>Someone's getting into a jeep with 'the bazooka'.
>Put book down again.

now she's this

>that tiara
>that balding nu-male in the background

Is the raptor still stuck in the freezer?

Read up on Death of the Author

harsh..

Now I want to find out what happened with that bazooka. Did they shoot a dinosaur with it? What happens when a HEAT warhead hits a dinosaur. Is it more explodey chunks or more BBQ molten jet stream cooking it from the inside out

Based Muldoon kills a raptor with it.

I know what book I'm buying myself for christmas now cheers

Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.

Barthes is a hack

tell that to motherfuckin muldoon

Of course, of course, my mistake! However, it’s also canon that Dr Grant was offered a set menu days before arriving at the Park on which he explicitly scribbled out all mentions of the word ‘chilli’. He even wrote in full caps at the bottom of the menu: ‘NO FUCKING CHILLI’. Unless Hammond was a sadist, I highly doubt that he asked Alejandro to cook Chilli and Sea Bass.

>posts a balding guy to insult a balding guy
???

Seems like you didn't read the prequel novels where it's clearly established that Nedry, who also happens to absolutely hate chilli, keeps eating all of the food in the kitchen leaving Alejandro with no other choice than to make Chilli and Sea Bass.

>"spared no expense"
>makes the head chef serve the food
He probably had to bus the table after too

On that note, the RLM commentary track for Jurassic Park is comfy as fuck. Makes me feel like a kid watching it with buddies somehow.

>Richard Attenborough, Lord, legendary actor, alumnus, president and patron of RADA, multi-BAFTA and Golden Globe award winner, who appeared in some of the greatest British films of all time.
>”Chili n’ sea bass”

>Even director Steven Spielberg wasn't safe from Attenborough's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Richard turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the front of the raptor shed and announced chili and sea bass for lunch? Maybe Alejandro would forget his trained routine of preparing a delightful meal.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to order chili and sea bass, or is chili and sea bass something that he's been hungry for all along?"

>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Richard had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if the sea bass were really served with chili? Would it still be Chilean seabass?' and 'Lights. Camera. Weehavateereks.' I had to ask him to stop because I was feeling too scared to direct."