Man eaters

We all (mostly) have seen Jaws. But there are plenty of other movies about man eating beasts. What are some of your favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC80et7ygY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that giant snake orgy

Anything with a female lead actress

Tiger. Sadly I have only seen it featured in one Korean movie

Anaconda (1997)

Megapython vs gatoroid

Damn, this looks kino as fuck.

>Anaconda 1997
>that brutal scene when jLopez let Anaconda catches John Walker, and and the snake wraps itself on John and squeeze and John breathes out his breath and drops his head with his eyes still open
>that other scene when the snake regurgitate John out, not showing of he is dead or alive
This movie singlehandedly put anaconda into relevance on par with the great white

OP here. That's in the second movie mate.
There are lions if its up to your liking (The Ghost and the Darkness)

Who’s Tiffany

>he doesn't know Tiffany

Is this a sequel/spinoff to those Asylum megashark movies?

The Edge with Hopkins and Baldwin
Deep Blue Sea
Rogue 2007

There's also another Australian crocodile movie aside from rogue, about two girls stuck on a tree above a river, but I forgot the name

>Deep Blue Sea
>Rogue 2007
I like these two. DBS in particular, its the best of the Jaws ripoff hollywood shitting out so far. They are making a sequel btw...

>that other scene when the snake regurgitate John out, not showing of he is dead or alive
That is so fucked up

Lake Placid

The Ghost and the Darkness

it being a true story makes it even better. Big cats are terrifying.

Sequel, really? I know Jason statham is starring in a shark movie, is that the one?

Amazing film

best film in that category, period.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC80et7ygY8

Savage Harvest.

Check out Savage Harvest.

Yep. Pure kino. Top level acting, great cgi, smart and innovative characters, the whole package.

I think that's MEG (megalodon)