SUPERMAN VERSUS THE KU KLUX KLAN Will Be Adapted as a Movie

nerdist.com/superman-versus-the-ku-klux-klan-will-be-adapted-as-a-movie/

>"Yeah man let's totally do a movie about Superman fighting a group that is totally irrelevant, has not committed terrorism since most of us were born, and who's membership levels worldwide are that of a large high school."

I don't think you even read the article you posted.

Even if this movie was about what you think it's about, your argument is no good either.

0/0

man, there was a superman cartoon from that era where he fights birdmen in the center of the earth and it scared the hell out of me as a kid. the animation was silky smooth, which contributed to the creepy factor. they seriously don't make cartoons like that anymore. the music was great too.

Wait, is this going to be another Hollywoodland shit?

>Why is Superman fighting Nazis when Nazis have been irrelevant for decades?!

This is how stupid you sound.

>who's membership levels worldwide are that of a large high school
I am pretty sure superman is in fact part of the reason for that.

>I don't think you even read the article you posted.

Did you? Or are you completely retarded.

The KKK is not as relevant as nazis idiot.

Oh its an adaption of a book about it.
Did you even reading the fucking article user. I am hype as fuck. I never even knew they made a book about it.

What do you mean irrelevant? They elected the president!

>the KKK is irrelevant
>huge spike in membership, US has a record increase in racial hate crimes since trump was elected
How much of a fucking idiot are you?

>US has a record increase in racial hate crimes since trump was elected

Yeah of attacks against whites

>They elected the president!
As opposed to what, hand him a crown?

I think he would have wanted a fancy trophy.

This. Whites are being attacked, blacks/ Mexicans have been taught to hate whites.

>Weak to magic
>Will now be fighting a Grand Wizard

It's going to be an adaption of a book detailing general superheroes and how they were used as propaganda against the KKK and such, and how the KKK fought against it using propaganda and subterfuge of their own. It's going to be a movie about DC producers and creators, radio shows, and shit like that.

It's not about Superman literally punching the shit out of some Klansmen. I'd sell my right nut to see that movie though,

You're a fucking idiot. Assuming you're not a shitskin (you probably are) enjoy getting killed and raped by niggers in the coming years if you get the America you want.

>Antagonize and vilify certain demographic with hateful and blatantly racist rhetoric
>Then act surprised when they push back and cry "See, WE'RE the real victims!"

Wew lad, the confirmation bias in strong in this one.

In this context Grand Wizard means a sixty year old hillbilly virgin walking in a fruity costume.

>Antagonize and vilify certain demographic with hateful and blatantly racist rhetoric

Care to give a example?

What? Why would blacks kill and rape other blacks? Shit like your pic would likely be directed towards white folks, unfortunately.

So you're a shitskin? Jesus I wonder how much of Sup Forums are niggers. It explains a lot about this board.

>This board sucks and is full of niggers
And yet, here you are, ruining it for the rest of us who don't care because everything is anonymous. He could be black, he could be white. He could completely lie about his race, and we would never even know.
What has your anger ever really accomplished, besides making you feel like shit? Changed the world yet? Made it a better place to be, using all that pent up rage? Or have you just sat impotently at your computer, getting mad at everything, but doing nothing, then when someone calls you out, claim you're joking or simply disengage, fooling yourself for a while that you're a masterful troll?

You meme'd Trump into office. Sure. But what has he done? Did electing him change everything like you hoped it would? Is your anger quenched?

You will look back on your life with nothing but regret, broken by fleeting moments of rage, not at niggers, but at yourself for doing nothing.

Hello tumblr

Tell me then what am I supposed to do? How do I save the world from the threat of niggers/ sand niggers destroying America and Europe? I don't even understand why whites are so eager to see themselves replaced.

It's an interesting story, why are you being such a cunt

Sheeeeit

>Hello tumblr

Look at the newfag

Sup Forums wasn't always retarded bigots fighting over who could be more pathetic and misinformed, you know. Tumblr is genuinely a better site than Sup Forums at this point because you ADD riddled newfags can't fucking discuss comics and cartoons without becoming babies and arguing about ethnic/sexual/gender/etc minorities.

Grow up

Let me fuck your wife, user. You can even watch if that's what you're into

>KKK
>Not Terrorists

Sorry. You must be thinking of some other white supremacy group.

IT'S THE FUCKING HYPERCRISIS
HYPERCRISSISSISISISISISSI YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Delicious white trash tears.

>fighting
>nazis

>Jesus I wonder how much of Sup Forums are niggers. It explains a lot about this board.

For example why it's one of the few boards on this site that haven't drunk the neofascist kool aid?

Get outta here, I've got enough of that far right bullshit that currently seems to be taking over the world on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, I'm happy that Sup Forums still somewhat has its shit together.

Technically, no. I'm no burgerman, but as far as I know, having opinions like that is still protected by the second amendment. While yeah, there are some idiots who go around burning churches and such, the whole group isn't actively acting, comparatively speaking with other groups.

>BitchBastard
Awww, look at that edgy name.

>Tell me then what am I supposed to do?

Kill yourself.

First amendment. The second one gives us the right to bear arms.

Did you even read the fucking article. It's about the Superman radio serials when the Klan was more than the joke it's today.

source?

Another great thread from Sup Forums!

We had a much better thread about Superman vs The KKK yesterday.

stop watching fox news.

Sup Forums doesn't read anything it doesn't agree with, what a surprise.

this is about how the Superman Radio Show was used to discredit the Church of the Fiery Cross and turn America against the KKK you fucking idiot. It's basically that Daniel Radcliffe movie.

>they seriously don't make cartoons like that anymore.
The Fleischer cartoons were an outlier even in their time because they didn't want to actually make them. They gave Paramount an outrageous budget estimate for what it'd cost to get them to agree so they'd buzz off, and Paramount actually agreed to it, much to their surprise.

Lol karma

Shitposting aside, I'd like to listen to the radio play at some point. The few lines I heard from that weird youtube ad some time ago sounded pretty good. The right mix of corny and dramatic.

>I am running a business Riggs, and so are you. We deal in one of the oldest and most profitable commodities on Earth: hate.

Stormfront, it's a reliable news outlet

All other news sources claim that whites are attacking non-whites, which we all know is impossible due to the white people's total none violence, again ask any neo-Nazi they can explain further.