Hey, I'm grump

Hey, I'm grump...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoCLX7waYKo
youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the most "nothing" poster I've seen in a while. I can't even tell who the main character is.

And I do
Dragon things.

Odds are if a poster features a white guy with stylish hair and nice cloths, he's the protagonist.

Don't be racist, protagonist could be that black guy next to him.

The zany adventures of a young hacklet and his blow-up sex doll. Fun for all the family!

>A long-forgotten cartoon from the 60's.
>Gets a movie adaptation.
>In 2017.

But why?

The Smurfs and The Chipmunks made it, so naturally everything else torn from the headlines of that specific era and demographic would be a hit. I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a Snorks or a Gummi Bears movie.

>Gummi Bears movie

Please user, don't make jizz so hard.

but disneys gummi bears are from around the 90s, they are way more recent that this!

or is there another cartoon called gummi bears i never heard of before?

late 80's, and, no, it's just the one.
Some people fetishize bouncy anthro girls. Like.. a *lot*.

This is now a Game Grumps thread.

>Arin laughs adorably.

Jesus christ, this is OLD. but the animation is REALLY GOOD for 60's tv. Who did this?
youtube.com/watch?v=HoCLX7waYKo

That snoz
((((Grump))))

more like grumpf lmao

More like

>Arin curses and bitches that a game didn't tell him how to do something while an on screen prompt had repeatedly told him how to do it

Ahí viene Cascarrabias!

>the game didn't subtly and nonverbally guide Arin through its basic mechanics in an exquisitely-crafted intro level

shit game desu senpai

Oney, Ding Dong and Julian are best grumps

Julian is a god boy

>but the animation is REALLY GOOD for 60's tv

It looks on par with the average episode of Scooby Doo. Not seeing how this counts as good animation by any standard

Jon was the best Grump

more like gay furry Mexican AKA the furthest thing from god

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314

Sup Forums thinks Samurai Jack is "good animation". There's no standards to be found here.

Sure, if you enjoyed autistic manchild screeching.

>Best Grump happens to be red pilled
nothing wrong here

Hey, I come here, don't I?

We should all know by now that Hollywood is creatively bankrupt.

Sup Forums als o think EVERYTHING is bad animation, there are a huge amount of fucks here who'd look at Fantasia and say "its shit animation."

I don't know if I agree... I'm pretty sure I could count the decent Gummi Bears fanart out there on one hand.

DOBSON NO

>(((grumpf)))

DOBBO'S FINNA DO IT

damn, Peach really did let her self go