What New 52 title did you enjoy the most?

What New 52 title did you enjoy the most?
Personally i thought pic related was bretty good

Green Lantern with Sinestro was pretty great.

Red Lanterns was good when Guy was the leader

Miss him so much.

young animal pirate comic when

Do you consider DCYou=New52?

Cornell's Demon Knights was my jam.
It was still okay after he and Neves left, but it wasn't the same.

I haven't read All Star Western, so what is this pirate comic you speak of?

I'm an old school Supermanfag, so I enjoyed Morrison writing Superman again. He is a few of those writers who gets Superman like no other.

The final issue of ASW had Hex and Tallulah Black sail away into the ocean. Palmiotti says he pitched a Pirate Hex series in a last-ditch attempt to keep it going.

Demon Knights

Swamp Thing was very good too, and I'm usually pretty indifferent to Snyder's work.

Also have a soft spot for Supergirl. The Red Lantern stuff in particular was great fun.

New 52 was a joyless mess, but this one was really enjoyable.

Jonah Hex previous comic was A LOT better than All-Star Western.

This was a terrible comic that treated all characters terribly. How can you say that New 52 was a joyless mess when this one was the worst examples of the reboot?

I don't care about your opinion. I really enjoyed the book and I don't think anyone was treated horribly in it.

We are robin/robin war
Aquaman

>and I don't think anyone was treated horribly in it.

Roy? He was treated as shit by Jason despite licking his feet and did the shit thing of taking advantage of Kory's memory/emotional problems to have easy sex with her.

But whatever. People who liked that book are hopeless.

>Roy? He was treated as shit by Jason despite licking his feet

He deserves it. He did the same shit with Dick in the Outsiders.

>taking advantage of Kory's memory/emotional problems to have easy sex with her.

Completely within character. Roy is a shithead.

Still mad they got rid off him.

>Valentine's Catwoman
>Tomasi's Batman and Robin
>Meiville's Dial H

Never really knew this comic. Many people seem to like it. How long was it going? Are there trade paperbacks?

paneling/layouts and coloring was astounding, but it was way too decompressed, probably reads better in trade, in floppies it was way too slow paced
anyway, I personally enjoyed Wonder Woman and Frankenstein

Wonder Woman
Larfleeze
Red Lanterns
Redhood and the Outlaws

Split between Grayson and Demon Knights

>Took advantage of Kori
Wait, didn't Kori ask him for sex? And didn't he try and deflect by asking if she was with Jason?

ww
gl
flash

Yeah, V2 was better on aggregate, but Hex was still a great character in ASW and I enjoyed it a lot in general.

It went on for 34 issues and yeah, it's all been collected in trades. That said, if you've never read Hex, I'd suggest starting with Volume 2, the Palmiotti/Gray run before ASW.

this desu

Animal Man then Captain Atom as a distant second, not cause Captain Atom was bad but because Animal Man was so amazing

Pugh is amazing

His work on Flintstones is even better then his work on Animal Man IMO

Nah.

I dissagree, Animal Man has some very disturbing art

It definitely does, I just feel something with the inking or coloring is just... off.

I never really appreciated his work until Flintstones as weird as that might seem.

I would grant you the colours could be better but completely disagree on the inking, I think it's superb.

Shark man when?