InJUSTass 2 v Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Why are people excited for Injustice 2 again? Every character looks like shit (especially the women), the story is no doubt going to be a fucking trash fire again, the gear system is probably going to be broken as fuck, the gameplay is the same old boring ass bargain bin Mortal Kombat...
At least MvCI looks like a decent tournament fighter, InJUSTass looks horrible.

>tournament fighter

the ''I have no life or real talent'' scene? Then Injustice is better by default

I'll bite

Even Injustice and Injustice 2 Mobile have better graphics. Capcom still rushing shit out

FGC top players have six figures job and have girl friends, though.

But Injustice 2 will have a scene as well? NRS and WB pump a lot of money into sponsoring events.

they're retarded DC fanboys that will defend anything with that shitty fucking logo

>InJUSTass
more like I'mJUSTass

>Swamp Thing
>Doctor Fate
>Firestorm
>Capn Cold
>Grodd
Man if they just threw in Etrigan I would have been set.

What's the number of characters in the base roster for Injustice 2?

yeah but bringing that stupid ass scene as a positive is fucking stupid, only spergs care about that shit.

nothing more cringey than ''this is my analysis of lowtiergod's play style!'' or some shit

it looks like a bunch of children trying to validate their hobbies as adult shit, reminds me of LoL players ''... its not a waste of time, some people actually EARN money playing this!''

If only they hadn't wasted a slot on Scarecrow, otherwise it's a really good roster.

>FGC top players have six figures job

yeah and the moment the fandom moves on they will be 30 something dudes that wasted their time by being living adds for a game.

Because that's the only reason companies care about the ''turnament'' scene, because of the free ads.

And I honestly doubt that there's more than a 100 people that earn that much with playing video games in the world

>>InJUSTass
>more like I'mJUSTass

this is how you can tell that gamers are invading Sup Forums, they love childish insults and they think they can get under your skin with ''lol, I bet I have a bigger killstreak than you!''

Its embarrasing that they think that being good at video games means something

Both games look like dogshit. Only retarded fanboys would try and argue otherwise.

I'm more hyped for Injustice 2 mobile

I'm interested in the story. As someone who has tried MK9 and SF4, I definitely prefer Capcom's style to WB's broken bullshit. In addition, the gear system seems dumb as hell.

>seems dumb as hell.

Top notch gaming criticism, this is why gamers are perceived as smart badasses that get all the girls right there

People are companyfags who will go to bat for their company.

It's why "Crapcomfags" are a thing now, according to Sup Forums.

Honestly, they made Scarecrow into such an interesting and fun-looking character, I 'm pretty okay with his inclusion. It's Catwoman and Bane that feel unnecessary to me.

MvC has been shit since MvC 2 though, mate.

They've been doing it before the whole esports thing. It's a community gathering mostly, they do it for fun.

They have real jobs because they know playing video games isn't a job.

Doesn't the new MVC make you buy the special edition for 6 freaking characters...

>"Crapcomfags"

no, Sup Forums is actually creative when it comes to name calling.

Whenever you see a person complaining like an idiot while using childish insults like ''crapcom'' its usually just some randomg ''gaymer'' venting about not having friends, girl but do having a giant gut despite looking skinny

OHLOOKITSTHISTHREADAGAIN.JPG

>They have real jobs

then they are not the people that I'm talking about, I'm talking about spergs with the ''muh torunament scene! muh 60 fps! Muh console wars! Muh killstreak!''

If you think that being good at video games is important in your life then you are just a fucking loser

>no, Sup Forums is actually creative when it comes to name calling.

How new are you. Our insults are literally [franchise you like] fag.

Marvelcuck and DChad are kind of creative.

they're also both from Sup Forums

No its not. You're just replacing fag with cuck.

>Bane that feel unnecessary
Hotheads, get out

you mad that esports are getting more views than traditional sports

You sound like you've never gone to event for these games. You seem pretty salty that people can play video games and have fun.

It doesn't have Rocket Racoon or any other meme characters, at least Injustice is going to feature classic characters I want to be seeen....only nuMarvel fans are going to be satisfied by Capcom's offering, aka people who got introduced to Marvel through the MCU

Also, to give a real answer I am a fan of Marvel and DC (with a hard lean towards Marvel) but I am far more interested in Injustice because of the story mode, which like all Netherrealm shits will at the very least be a fun but B tier movie for me to watch

Capcom on the other hand can't come up with stories for shit, the SFV story mode was a complete waste of time and so will the one for this new game

truth
irl fighting game tournies are typically friendly and chill as hell

>"W-why don't you care for muh marlel crap?!?!"

Nah, I'm good.

Yeah, great picks.

Now all you need is a good game to go with it.

Yeah, it's divided between people who play fighting games more often, and people who like the messed up vibe of Injustice.

Ultron Sigma entices me, as a Megaman fan and a Pymfag, so the story could be good with him. Although you could always just watch the Injustice and MvC movies that would pop up on youtube, compiling all the cutscenes.

im buying both

must suck to be poor i guess

GEE I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST

Enjoy wasting money when the super version comes out 4th months later dumbass cocksucking shill

>Comparing one of the greatest fighting games to SF4

Reminder that Injustice 1 outsold SFV and all MvC games.

I think it's good and fascinating that people with actual skill are playing these games at a high enough level and getting the most out of the game. But what the fuck do you know, you're just a casual.

>It's a community gathering mostly, they do it for fun.
It's funny how these spergy casuals act like getting together to play video games competitively just isn't fun. Of course people are usually having fun.

They equate "fun" to just sucking at the game and playing casually. But you can improve your own skill at the game and desire to play stronger opponents to improve and still have fun.

Being a fan of people who are good at fighting games doesn't make you not a casual yourself

I know a lot of people who are high tier players and have been playing since the 90s who couldn't give a fuck less about these E celebs and tourney drama, meanwhile there are also tons of people who worship these jackasses who don't even play the games

Gee I wonder who's small dick is behind this post

Are they even really "high-tier players"?

injustice 2 has sexier girls and hardcore fan service. very interesting and cool gameplay mechanics, bad ass dialog, and great roster if somewhat bat bloated
fucking darkseid and brainic look awesome and fun to play as. and did I mention the girls? fucking ass and titties for days.

marvel on the other hand looks a bit too bright and colorful. I'm sure I'll get used to it but it just looks really unattractive. ultron looks cool and I'm excited that there is going to be another marvel but I'm still waiting for characters I actually like make appearances or to be wowed by something

Does MvC:I looks really bland to anyone else.

>Reee why does people like DC: the thread

>It's another company wars episode again

>I think it's good and fascinating that people with actual skill
>you're just a casual.

Again, you are defending the ''I have no life'' people as if that was the standard that everybody should reach.

Flash news, nobody is impressed about you being good at video games, if anything that makes you less interesting and respectable.

Girls like the ''sometimes I play video games and shoot at things'' kind of guy while they hate the ''...I know every move, special move, secret combos and I'm currently praciticing for a turnament''

You only sound like a person that is taking way too seriously a hobbie that even a 12 year old has.

>"high-tier players"

things that virgins say

Injustice explores the characters more than Capcom games do. You have extra charaters in transitions, great scenarios with background charaters, multiple skins, and the minigames with alternates tories. Also there is dialogue in the story mode.

That's great, but these are fighting games, not telltale adventure gsmes.

I don't know where to start with this post.

>Marvel fags upset there comics and video games are shit

Top kek

go ask any random on the strange about esports then, see if they know about it
I have been and is pretty cringey all those skinny white dudes, neckbeards and black guys that actually get laid together in one place.

Barely any woman to be seen, no thank you.

and tv shows
and since people are hating Guardians 2, the movies are about to get fucked too besides X-men

Okay, I understand Marvel's style is low quality, but it doesn't look like a mobile game, just a game with low quality. Jesus.

I really dig the way NRS makes games, plus having heroes from a company that doesn't suck ass is a nice plus.

Really like MvC and MvCII , it turned to shit after III tho