>A solid ongoing comic series
>Cyborg merch will be coming in the next few months
>Grid is soon to be a known Cyborg villain thanks to Injustice 2

Feels great mang

>They had to add more to his legs
>Actually made him chrome
>The eye works better as a red circle
Funko's back, baby.

So... has it ever been addressed that he's technically naked?

does Cyborg have any real fans or is DC just pushing him like Marvel pushes Captain Marvel

Such a shame his design is so bad.

It really is, and I'm not even a Cyborg hater like half the fucks on this board

I think what bothers me the most is that fucking dented up looking shit, why not go for a smooth metallic look? Why make it nothing but grey? It just seems like very obviously poor design choices

it's just never going to look any better

DCYou was his best look

Arguably his only good look

delet this

>a solid on going comic series
Kek. No one wants him.

Sorry the cartoon version was too toyetic. Look at the parts on the head and the shoulder joint. That just looks silly.

If they had to add a token black negro, and if Martin Manhunter shapeshifting into a black man isn't enough to do the job, I'm glad Cyborg is the one that got the job.

New Teen Titans suffer from New Mutants curse, his powerset is potentially interesting and different from other JLrs, it's really a shame Johns' (and now Hitch's) JL underdeliver so much, though the high point, Forever Evil, was pretty much a Cyborg solo story.
I like the early New52 tank look better, plays up his football background and gives him a different silhouette from the rest of the JL.

I thought it's pretty obvious they're trying to emphasize his suit is his body and not so much a cool suit to just put on to keep him away from Iron Man comparisons.

The blue was always my favorite part. It's a great way to get across advanced technology. They don't even bother with any flair most of the time.

still the only superhero to have 50 Cent cosplay him

aww yeah a thread for all five cyborg fans

I like his ongoing but lets be real.
It's not that good and it sells like shit
The only real good thing is that it fleshes out a rogues gallery and supporting cast that he never had before the ongoing.
I'm sorry Ray Fisher, but #borglife will never be a thing

It just looks weird to me. Like marbles not tech.

He has fans who prefer him on the Teen Titans.

Kids like him cause of teen titans go.

something i've always wondered about: does Cyc have a dick? i mean i know his real one is gone but did his dad make him a new one? and does it have HD rumble?

>does Cyc have a dick?

No

Doesn't matter, he can't produce sexual hormones.
Unless there's a chip for that.

I want to think his design will be contextualized in the film when surrounded by other Apokalytpian tech but at face value for sure its hideous

Why did Ultron eat a black dude?