This is mental illness

This is mental illness youtu.be/-mZZAvIHMvQ

Well since the movie, which is the one meant to give you answers, doesn't, speculation is all you have left to fill the insatisfaction hole left by this shit flick.

unless snoke pops up in a new body in 9. he is literally irrelevant.

Rian poured gasoline over the trilogy and set it on fire before handing it back to JJ.

Yeah but this narrato is like a shcizophrenic. He never takes into account that the creators don’t know who snoke is, he assumes there must be some all encompassing master plan

Oh god, I'm glad Sup Forums knows about SW Theory. This could be potentially the most autistic shit on youtube right now. Fuck I hate this faggot so god damn much. Jesus.

It’s mind boggling infuriating.

It's everything from the tone of his voice to his asinine assumptions and chauvinistic views on the matter.

> realized deep down there is something wrong with the movie, feel a great feeling of discomfort after watching it.
>Is it because it was a bad movie?
>No, it must be because I didn't understand it, so here's another ten minutes video of me rationalizing why I should keep justifying wasting the most precious years of my life learn all the intricate details of a 180 minutes toy advertising

Jesus fucking Christ dude.

Not even going to click on this. They're probably just doing shitty click bait videos for shekels. I wouldn't take it very seriously.

I think you're more autistic for watching it and complaining about it on Sup Forums

Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center™

>big new sith lord
>doesn't fight, uses force once or twice, dies like a bitch halfway through second movie
is there a worse way for a character to die? Snoke is powerful enough to connect two people together from (presumably) half the galaxy away, yet he can't tell if a lightsabre is being turned beside him?

someone please figure out who this guy is and euthanize him, for the good of all humanity.

unless it's all part of the keikaku :^)
don't forget to like and subscribe

this, I don't care if he's just making those video ironically to milk some shekels clickbaiting star wars fan bois, he needs to be stopped.

How can people actually get such deep lore out of star wars movies

I know the EU has tons of shit but none of that is canon

Star Wars is the most surface-level franchise ever, you might as well get into Peppa Pig lore

autism sustained by a plethora of encyclopedias with dump cutaways ship for the nerds to jack off over it.

Nerds will be nerds, nothing new. All those theories can go to sewage.

I like how he's never backing down on his previous statements like his ''insider source'' the praetorian guards were the knight of ren. He just quietly and casually moves along with the next video and the dorks will eat his pig slop happily every time. Disgusting.

he makes money from nerds so he has to keep going with that bullshit.

you have to wonder how these people live with themselves. how do you present yourself in front of your family and friends? ''Yeah I'm a phony who makes shitty fanboys video on youtube to click baits kids, basically, I'm not far from a predator, you can trust me, I have no sense of integrity, I'm a pretty cool guy tho''

he must be jewish or something

Good fucking lord the lengths people will go to rationalize the 4D chess that must be going on because they simply can't fathom that a Star Wars movie was just BAD. I mean it simply cannot BE, the sequel trilogy was a return to form after George Lucas killed his own baby! There MUST be more to this! They locked away their touch with reality, all their anxieties over growing up and dealing with real world problems, in a sinking ship of puerile escapism. It plunged to the bottom of the abyss, out of sight, out of mind, and they're now hopelessly lost. Listen to his voice and the music, as if he's dissecting a complicated and cryptic piece of artistic work, as if a Hollywood blockbuster didn't just take a fat stinking shit on his doorstep as they tend to do.
>SNOKE LOOKS AND SOUNDS DIF'RENT, IT MUST BE LORE AND NOT ARTISTIC INCONSISTENCIES LIKE KYLO'S SCAR
>LUKE LOOKS DIF'RENT, IT MUST BE LORE AND NOT RESHOOTS
This video has so many views because it was a bad movie that left people wanting more, just like the guy who made it. He's hyping up piecemeal secondary material like novels and a spinoff trilogy in hopes that it'll actually explained what the fuck everyone just watched. At this point, it doesn't matter. The Force Awakens made empty promises. The Last Jedi skirted around answering them. People have had enough, they're not gonna wait another 2 years for things they already watched to magically be made retroactively good.

People like this are exactly why Rian Johnson killed off Snoke and made Rey's parents dead nobodies. JJ Abrams "mystery box" bullshit was never going to have any answers, it is merely a marketing tool to hook people with the least amount of effort possible. Rian knew this and made a movie with the characters he was handed as is. He didn't want to feed into this kind of commercialized autism bait. And even still, these pathetic retards are so well conditioned that their immediate response to being shown and told the reality is to bury their heads in the sand and make even more idiotic theories. It's astounding how delusional and insane this is.

Except The Last Jedi is a great movie and is based as hell for throwing out all the retarded fanfic theories and just doing it's own thing. It should be fucking applauded for standing on its own merits as a film and being a contained story that doesn't simply exist to create a bunch of temporarily empty placeholder wiki articles for the sake of it.

this
thank you

What caused this to happen is the normalization of niche and weird interests and the widespread popularisation of ''nerd culture'' by PR and marketing committees. The fact it is now accepted as a society to be a thirty years old something guy with nothing but star wars t-shirts and a living room full of merchandise intended for children just because it's ''hip'' and ''cool'' speaks volume of how far we are into the downfall of our society. The social and moral fabric have collapsed decades ago and we are now witnessing the aftermath of unchecked capitalism and consumerism. The need to feel validated compels them to collect an incredible amount of puerile toys and accessories. The amount of shit they've collected, from video games to pizza cutters, determines their social status among the fanclub they've chosen, giving them a sense of identity and purpose. Of fucking course, they're going to justify every single blindly with a vehement passion because criticizing those are a personal attack on who they are.

star wars was a mistake

>hese pathetic retards are so well conditioned that their immediate response to being shown and told the reality is to bury their heads in the sand and make even more idiotic theories.

Well to be fair, with Abrams coming back for IX there could very well be some retcons of what has been established in TLJ by Rian Johnson.

The absolute state of Star Wars

its amusing how much attention to detail and foreshadowing they assume disney has

>the one meant to give you answers
fuck off, rian doesnt owe you shitty backstory