Let us ruminate on what the High Priestess might look like...

Let us ruminate on what the High Priestess might look like. Obviously we only get one glimpse of her in the first episode, but let us bear in mind that with a good estimation, this was at least 18-20 years before Jack fights the sisters.

We can assume that because all of the sisters looks the same that they bear a strong resemblance to thier mother; who by the time of the series picking up is probably at the least in her 60s or 70s. Givin her body-type in the most recent episode, it can safely be said that she is quite old.

So, my best guess is that she looks like a very old Ashi, if the priestess kept her long hair, it would have long since turned white with age. From the profile we get of her back in the first episode she either has a long face or a long neck. Perhaps we can get a drawfag in here to help us visualize

was she thicc enough?

Her proportions are really, really odd, but I think that's deliberate, for the Aku parallel. Someone says she's got kind of a crane-like look, and I see it a bit.

I imagine that if you took away the mask and bodyglove, she'd begin to look a bit ridiculous since you'd have to map human features onto inhuman ones. Probably like a fucking Kaminoan.

She's old and very /fit/, its stylised yes but the bodytype is correct

I pressume she might looked like this

She does have long, dark hair.

You better believe it

NOTHING AT ALL

>old
she could easily still be in her late 30s

She was a massive disappointment, so she probably also looks like a crackwhore.

>Wondering how gooks look like
They all look the same, how is this a surprise to anyone?

so she was 10 when she had Ashi?

for example 18+18=36
for social margin even better 16+16=32
30 old people can be grandparents think about that

Maybe she was that whore bounty hunter Josephine?

That's not even remotely thicc you cretins.

Its Blosssom

You know it!

>clearly defined butt = thicc
You're objectively wrong. She's sticc as fuck.

Where the hell did I refer to High Priestess as thicc, user? I'm well aware of how lean she--along with all the Daughters of Aku--are. I'm just appreciating their well-defined tushes. You can have a fine ass, but still be STICC.

>but all that can change
>you can still honor our lord FATHER

Why didn't anyone else pick up on this?

someone redpill me on this autistic headcanon

>Foolish Samurai....you will never slay my beloved, I will be the one to take your life!

its pushed by a faggot, not much to it

It came from a genius.

I'm sure that is just used to so many people inaccurately calling attractive female characters THICC as an excuse to spark up more Aku reactions. I'm also annoyed by it.