Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5HUdk6BkBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Book julia will always be best girl.

Never read the books. How are they?

the one from 5sf

this is not podracing ;_;

so is this just harry potter: the show: the cw experience

... well damn, I was enjoying the show too.

oh well

yea pretty much

Yeah, but people die and fuck and get raped.

TITS

The ending is probably the only thing I truly dislike about them, it's too open ended. It's almost like he was writing it with intention of there being a fourth book.

Some character arcs are great and you'll love them, others are repetitive and show he is still learning even as he's writing, especially in the first book, which this show's first season and a half are based on.

The second book is basically a love song to c.s lewis. 'Narnia' and in a lot of ways a mixture of his style along with other characters as the POV make Quentin work better because Grossman isn't salinger, he has a hard time writing unlikable characters that are still enjoyable to read about. Unless you're a certain type of person, a self loathing person that can project onto Quentin, I think it would be hard for people to get into the first book. The last two books are much better just in lieu of how Quentin grows into someone far more likable which is ground Grossman can actually handle.

I don't know if that makes sense or not but that's how it is without spoiling it.

what is cw experience?

this

Dear fucking god why..

Eureka..supernatural. Someone please assassinate this bitch

teen melodrama that's SOOOO mature

They cast felicia day as poppy..which means she will be on the show for at least 2 to 3 seasons and she fucks Quentin.

Dear fucking lord no

She looks so old compared to the rest of the cast.

Pls spoil the ending for me.

Quentin and another magician create two new worlds. He makes big tits human again and they go off exploring and the situation between them is left ambiguous.

Felicia day is going to marry a fat fuck and become the queen that replaces Julia.

What ever user posted that felicia day bit just ruined my day. Thanks bro.

MILKY

>white protagonist gets cucked by the BCC(big curry cock) after taking it in the ass
what did they mean by this?

It's more of a Mage : The Ascension the show, if the DM was a team of r9k robots and tumblrina.

This is what I thought it was going to be until the ending of the first episode happened

the one with the big tits. I watch the show and just say "man she has big tits" whenever she comes on the screen. Like big fucking titties!

I NEED SUM MILK

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-

Harry Potter and the Deconstructed Premise

M O M M Y

harry potter plus narnia, but the characters are old enough to have sex and actual blood/killing in it.

>le nerd girl

Is this shit still super tryhard WE'RE A MATURE SHOW shit?

well, those sure are some fat fucking tits.

does she ever get them out, on this or any other show?

Nobody mentions her.
This is how we know TV is filled with underage.

I think it is and has been pretty silly at times but it's always a less cheery Hogwarts knock off premise. And definitely a show about magic that's not aimed at children. It comes off more like adult humor. I don't think I'd ever describe it as mature though, outside of "For Mature Audiences".

we already saw her tits and cunt on GOT, she's old news.

Because she's kill.

Wait, are her titties real?

the realest bro

thats a lot of bounce

thanks, where "cw" comes from?

Objectively Fen, the rest are whores

>fucks randoms and magical beings around the US for shit magic
>best girl

Lmao

is there webm of that? and longer version

She became the strongest without any support through determination alone.

Even the other fillory mages respected her for climbing as high as she did. She also helped kill a god.

Isn't this basically "Harry Potter, but if everyone was a sociopath"?

She became the strongest by getting fucked by a god and getting a permanent boost to demigod then naturally progressing in godhood by losing more of what makes her human.

She fucked her way into knowledge to join the group, knowledge that's still shitty, Reynard did the rest

she chased down information for three years suffering every kind of degradation till she got through her own shitty hero's journey. I agree the power boost helped but reality is her humanity was holding her power back which I don't agree with that writing decision at all but that is what is on the page.

You couldn't do it, you wouldn't. Neither would I. That kind of resolve is rare, is my point. It's like self flagellation but worse.

No, it’s ‘Harry Potter but the train runs through Narnia’

It wasn't holding anything back, giving up her soul gave her the power same with Martin.

Heck, Martin is better and more determined. Raped, rejected, tracks down knowledge to stay, sells his soul, trains under dark shit and takes over.

Selling your body doesn't make you best girl

>That kind of resolve is rare, is my point. It's like self flagellation but worse.

she literally whored herself out for magic. So brave

Is it wrong to like Marina?

Olivia Taylor Dudley has the best tits in the business. Believe me

Was just about to ask what is this and why am I not watching it but it's cool thanks anons.

The same martin that got smurfed? yeah neither depiction puts him in a great light.

Knowing what she went through, you still wouldn't do it. My contention is knowing what she had to go through to get it compared to the others, most here still wouldn't do it even knowing the benefits. Call it ego but you being judgy right now kind of proves my point.

have more tits instead
youtube.com/watch?v=m5HUdk6BkBY

TITS

MILK

>The same martin that got smurfed

The same Martin who spent hundreds of years learning magic and took a Niffin to kill and Alice Sue to equal. Even his plan to maneuver himself back into Fillory and at such a young age is more than 20 something Julia

And not that other user but are you effectively saying crack addicts are great people because they'll do what civilized people won't? Lmao

If crack addicts became god's, hell yes I would.

Your euphemism dies there though. The ability to do anything it takes to achieve your aims is the thing I was talking about and you know that.

What you get for suffering is the true reward, not the act itself or how you're perceived by others. She became either second or third strongest magic user in their entire universe. I'd like to think I'd try just about anything to get there but knowing myself and others, I probably wouldn't. Neither would you. The people arguing with me cannot accept that though and that is ok.

I don't particularly agree with how she went about getting the power but something has to be said for actually achieving it and Martin got smoked, twice. She lives.

I genuinely enjoy it. It can be pretty funny at times. I dislike the gay bullshit but it doesn't really bother me too much.

The godhood is an accident and from Reynard raping her, she didn't learn and struggle to get that boost or the loss of humanity that made her 3/4 of a god

Martin did, even tracked down how and a who and how to get into something that's rejecting him.

Selling your body for shit doesn't make yu great or special prostitutes and addicts do that everyday, getting raped by a god that gives you power doesn't make you special. I bet even at the end Alice could equal if not beat her, still lacks formal knowledge, just like Martin who was at this far longer.

If you did crack or were a plain prostitute, sold yourself tons of times, get fucked by a rich guy who wifes you, you're not special

can someone make a webm of her tits? the first 20 seconds

>YA media has blood? WHOA THIS IS SO NOT YA!!

I feel like all the filory sections are fillery

The problem is more format than the setting. The books tend to focus on only a few characters, so they had to make shit up to keep other characters on screen, I.e filler.

Does she get Blacked?

>preferring some old roastie who has shown the goods 1000+ times to cockteases Alice or Julia.
This is how we know Sup Forums is full of retard.

I hope she isn't wearing panties

stop giving actual answers to my pun

>this,

she gets pood

awful
even more whiny and emo than the show with not one likable character

it will arrive eventually

I've read two of them. I honestly think the show is better written most of the time.

I thought that character was with a different girl

It also has gokkun