A Shit Lord?

A Shit Lord?

>Stop mansplaining me, Poe.

>Sup Forums complains about a woman authority figure, despite Star Wars always having them.

More like
>Sup Forums complains about a woman authority figure that Rian Johnson pulled out of his ass for no reason and wrote her as a huge plot hole

Atrocious character, supposed to be a authority figure but acts like a fucking moron and gets a better send-off than Ackbar. With pink hair to boot.
But sure, I'd say most people complaining about it probably just hate women in general.

>I don't explain my plans to MEN, thank you very much.

>Sup Forums

we're on Sup Forums

If she planned to die on that ship while letting the resistance escape, why didn't she lightspeed attack the first order immediately?

A cis male?

With good reason - women deny what is rightfully ours to have. Society is built against incels. It is unfairly oppressive.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Amilyn Holdo, she had blue eyes and light-colored skin, and she was tall. In her youth, Holdo became disinterested with the peaceful culture of her homeworld, so she expressed herself by dyeing her hair vibrant colors, wearing vibrantly-colored clothing, and going on daring escapades. Holdo also enjoyed studying astrology, and she was knowledgeable of the galaxy. She had a quirky personality, often getting distracted, speaking in metaphors with a monotone voice, and being eccentric. Organa found Holdo to be insightful and charming, but also irritating at times. She was a good friend.

Don't you dare talk shit about Laura Dern.

You, my shitlord, have lost!

>plebbit complains about Sup Forums being everywhere
When will it end?

Then maybe the problem is not that she's a woman but that she's a shit character.

"Fuck you Poe"

It'll end when school starts up again in the new year.

name one

a daring synthesis

TSHI

>people will pretend this is somehow worse than Luuuke

Queen Amidala

>explaining yourself to someone a few ranks below you
>recently demoted

oh noes, feminism

she was only there because of blood

which is Chinese for ''disappointed in the cooking of the meat''

Sup Forums is reddit though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH was this written by a 12yo girl?

I'm not sure what you mean but even so, I don't believe that was the question.

I like this version better.

10/10 even read it in Windu's voice

But she's technically younger than Luke and Leia in the movie and real life. Laura Dern just suffers from having a face that makes her look years older than she is. I can't get over the fact she was 25 in Jurassic park and not in her 30's.

All that trash EU shit could have been retconned to never have existed, but in Nu-Canon you get this shit and also helicopter lightsabers.

fucking ruined

i hate SJWs fucking ruined. why would you do that

like COMEONNN!!!

like theres a right way to do it and a wrong way, and thats THE WRONG WAY. fucking get good indian actor if you want indians or get good women actors, fucking retarded dumb bitch with dumbass dyed hair who couldnt act for shit and looked retarded and such bad writing covering up her wrinkly ass neck with that dumb ass outfit and fucking no authority or presence other than "cis man!!"

Someone that should have been replaced with a character from the OT we would have given a shit about like Wedge. Simply telling us Holdo did a bunch of shit during the rebellion doesn't have as much impact as us seeing Wedges contributions to the battles of both Death Stars. Or rather than kill Ackbar off screen, have him be the one who takes Leia's place while she's recouping. Either way the Resistance will have all but one of their leaders dead at the end of the movie. It also could have been a great scene for Leia to realize that after Akbar sacrifices himself she's the only leader left and now has the burden of having all that responsibility on her while trying to build up a new leadership.

stop getting baited so easily piece of shit newfag

I masturbated the other day and moment before orgasm, I don't know why, I had flashes of an upskirt of Holdo, complete with dyed pink air pussy. I came a huge bucket at that thought and then felt immediately ashamed of it.

I like how poe is surprised to see her as if she's some great war hero from the "Battle of whatever". But she is the captain of one of the ugly and useless ships that runs out of fuel. How could she be a war hero in that tiny ship, especially when the fo doesn't seem to make ships smaller than the Raddus...

>girl drops in on the boys' game and breaks all the rules to do something that retroactively makes the game seem worthless

it's like children playing with toys

>one was okay, so all of them must be by extension

Its also nigger-boon speak for expressing disbelief.

>go on Sup Forums
>negative thread about Disney star wars fan fiction
>vaguely saw a reddit headline about the alt right and muh soggy knee hating number wars
>start spewing indefensible nonsense about Russians and nazis

redditors are the human equivalent of pavlovs dogs, they see any sort of negative statements about women etc and immediately start salivating and throwing a tantrum

>altleftsoyboycriesaboutpol.jpg

>dms girlfriend has entered the game

I can't tell who I hate more. People like you who bait Sup Forumstards, or the Sup Forumstards who can't help responding. This website might be beyond saving.