Prequel

I can't believe I actually believed his lies this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ
vimeo.com/209323632
desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8959397/#9019562
prequeladventure.com/aggy-pass-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kick the football Charlie Brown, I promise not to pull it away this time

Is that what abused wives feel like?

where does kaz live

it might not be 1 may yet for him

>barring disaster
The stars have aligned and Kaz was brutally injured in a terrorist attack
Truly, he is the master procrastinator

He wanted to update on April 1st as a joke. If he updates today, it'll literally be 11:59 PM.

Kaz the earthquake will hit any minute now, please let me read one least update before I lose my house or die.

I think it's time we chain Kaz to a drawing board and whip him from time to time. It's the only way we'll ever get more sadcat.

So, what are the actual odds he ends up updating today?

update when, there are some hours left

Iirc it's Maine or one of the other way Northeast states. You can see it in one of his indiegogo campaigns.

Also he already confirmed he's not gonna upload anything today.

Maryland. So Eastern time.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ

Who's the bigger liar, Todd, or Kaz?

At least Fallout 4 actually came out

Kazerad because Todd actually honored dates

Time is the only thing that is lost and can never return, stealing time is stealing life.

His skype has been on Do Not Disturb or Busy all day.

He's probably racing to finish this as soon as possible at this point.

Is kazerad aiming to have the update be goty 2017 or something

vimeo.com/209323632

kaz is ded for sure

123 days remaining

That's just what he wants you to think.

You can only blame your own stupidity.
I remember when Kaz said the update would be done by the end of November.

Well he's still got 5 hours. But if there is no update Kaz is fucked.

Let's wait

Guys, Kaz won't be updating today

According to him in /trash/ thread, Squiggles you may remember them as the person who made the diversity mural, pic related vanished off the face of the earth with some of the completed assets.

Don't know how much this will set him back, if he's gonna wait or just try to do it himself.

>Hm, should I start doing something not super art intensive myself, being a fairly capable artist and the one most familiar with the comic's style, or should I wait on someone I only know through the internet with no responsibility or prestige to materialize from the aether and finish what they've already failed to finish once
What a difficult position

Wait Squiggles is dead? Man, she was one of the good ones.

I bet Kazerad murdered her to create a disaster so he can get out of his promise with the 'barring disaster' loophole

update when

Squiggles is okay! Well, not okay, but she'll be better eventually, and I got the files.

The game won't be done today, due to that and other things, but I will post some stuff to distract you guys while I finish it.

You might as well post a recap because it's been so long that I forgot everything that happened in the comic. I'm not reading it again.

>but I will post some stuff to distract you guys while I finish it

Great, I'll look forward to seeing it in a few months then.

>vanished off the face of the earth with some of the completed assets.

Sure, he waited 18 months to do that and JUST NOW there's not enough time to make new ones, right?

what precisely was uttered in /trash/
a cursory glance gave nothing and i don't intend to search any more thoroughly

There better be an "omedeto/congratulations" follow up to this when the update finally happens.

Don't blame Squiggles, she just had a few minor things she was helping with. There were CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE to whom I was far too trusting of their ability to "knock it out in an afternoon, eventually". I don't wanna publicly shame them, I'll just not work with them again. And advise all of you to never believe someone who says that they can "knock it out in an afternoon", and doesn't do it within a day.

Anyway, can't stay and chat, I am legit working pretty hard now to get caught up.

Not working so hard you didn't drop in to talk about how hard you're working.

You fuck.

That was my fault. I tattled to him on Skype that y'all wuz talkin shit

>Kaz posts on /trash/ before Sup Forums

So this is what betrayal tastes like...

Trash is the best board, no body gives a fuck everyone just faps to anything its like the wild wild west of masturbation.

How about dropping some teaser stuff as you get down to the finish line?

proof

So he's pandering to the furry perverts who don't appreciate Katia for the poor innocent soul she is?

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE MADMAN

I actually reread the post-BigImp fight parts recently, and was reminded why I loved Prequel so much.
Made the knowledge that the hiatus is still far from over all the more painful, though.
Nah, don't post anything extra/spoilery, just concentrate on the update so that we can hope to get it before 2018.
Especially if you """estimate"""" that the update will be finished before July, that small bit of waiting isn't worth other content to tide over.

at least give us something please

anything for the love of god

>Katia is a drunk slut
>She fails at life and gets drunk, wakes up in a bed next to an orc
>Bed belongs to Argonian named Quill-Weave, who egged Katia on while drunk
>Katia takes on a delivery request for QW to make up for trashing her house
>On the way there she is robbed by the same Orc she banged
>She checks out some old ruins for anything valuable
>Fucks up and lures in a bunch of Imps by accidentally burning a corpse
>Gets drunk, wakes up in a bed next to a skeleton
>Sees mage guild re: fire
>Turns out she is an atronach sign, so doesn't have passive mana recovery
>Has dinner with countess and others
>Tries delivery again, this time with a legion soldier on patrol
>Makes it to Kvatch
>Makes delivery, everything seems good
>Checks out mage guild
>Mage boss Sigrid robs her for every cent
>After a battle with a giant imp, Katia is geared up and is about to infiltrate the mage guild to get her shit back

There wasn't a Sup Forums thread at the time, user. Settle down

Fuck you, this is the most Kazerad content we've been getting for the past year.

For the 95% that are all caught up, there's not much left to do except to troll Sup Forums and spam cheesecake. Mods of course are wise to this and usually delete these threads, so /trash/ seems like the best option as of now.

>>Don't blame Squiggles
No one's doing that. I'm blaming you for coming up with such a shitty excuse, real or not.

coloring is f u n

maybe he's just cursed and everything he says becomes a lie?

that'd be a pretty abusable curse desu. A better curse would be to speak only lies, broken only when he is made to speak the truth or updates.

Was it Cider? Sounds like a Cider thing to do but I thought he's on the straight path now.

Pretty sure it wasn't Cider

Cider usually either gets shit done, or is obviously not going to.

calling it right now: the update will (is supposed to?) be a Cans Without Labels short

>appreciating a cartoon character

>Not appreciating your cat waifu

>I don't wanna publicly shame them
do eeeet
I WANT BLOOD

>"select the swuares in the oicture with cars on them"
>verify
>"do it again with this other pic"
>skip
>"you passed the captcha"
well fuck you too I guess

Most of the Sup Forums threads get deleted/autosaged by mods within an hour. While /trash/ threads last for almost a week.

Also, Kaz will sometimes answer your degenerate autistic questions like: "Does Katia's breast milk taste like Baileys?"

>mentally marrying a dirty catslut

>not_sure_if_racist.jpg

Wat??

>Spoiler
Well? Does it?

3 hours left for Kaz to deliver or risk loseing his fanbase.

desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8959397/#9019562

This new lore development might not be an update but I am satisfied enough by it.

Come off it mate...

It's 90% furry fetish shit, 8% rejected /d/ content, and 2% miscellaneous shitposting...

It's probably a tagging mistake, as everyone knows all Khajiits are skilled dick-thieves.

Update when

I only know /d/ by reputation, but what could be so bad that it's even rejected from /d/?

We're like broken housewives
Kaz keeps promising stuff to us but never goes through with it, and we still cling onto him because we hope that one day it will happen and we can finally be happy

Furries, scat, bestiality
loli/shota/gore also banned from /d/, dunno if allowed on /trash/. Usually reserved for Sup Forums

That's about it.

Funny how some of the art credits in previous updates jokingly described Cider as "training to be a second Kazerad" and now he's followed Kaz down the path of alcoholism and ennui

>but I will post some stuff to distract you guys while I finish it.
Like a fucking update?

update when

prequeladventure.com/aggy-pass-down/ the "distraction"

Aaaaaa

TELL ME LIES
TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

is kazerad the Todd Howard of comics ?

At least Todd releases shit instead of giving us false hope something will come.

What the shit

Kaz it's been a year and a fucking half. Did you make a full fledged flash RPG or something?

Disaster confirmed

Post cute Katia

Making Flash games as updates was a mistake.

>cute Katia

that's a bit of a redundancy

And now that we have actual, relevant, fresh content, there's no reason why the thread should be deleted, as we're literally talking about a new update to a webcomic.
Glorious day.

>Furries, scat, bestiality

one of these things is not like the other

>Ch'marr still alive doing web magic

UPDATE WHEN

Take a note from Miyomoto Musashi; expect nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

i guess that poster isn;t so motivating after all

tomorrow

It fucking better be. I swear if there isn't a dead Nordic bitch on my doorstep by the end of May 1st, I will PERSONALLY assassinate Martin Septim.

To be fair, he drew plenty of cats since that gift, given all the commissions and side-stories, but only a smattering made it into an actual update.

Fuck you.

I mean, that was never going to happen anyway. It's a Prequel comic to Oblivion, so Sigrid is destined to survive.

If you want her dead, you're going to have to boot up the game and do it yourself.