Put Toph a step higher.

Toph and Bumi I mean.

>cover her feet in water
>win

>Katara on the same level as Azula
>Sokka on the same level as the Blue Devil
>Zuko two levels higher than himself

Katara handily beat Azula's ass every single time they fought

Katara and Azula should be on the same level. Fucking Mako should not be in S though, he should be in A.

should Ozai be that high on the list?

Sure he knows lightning bending but we only really saw him during the comet.
and when he wiped the floor with his son

He produced a shit tone of lightning just by a glimpse of the sun and Azula regarded him as above her. Plus Iroh was very uncertain about if he could even beat him.

>Toph that low
>Kuvira that high
>Bolin that low
>Red lotus that low

Pretty shit chart.

Bolin for example knows how to lavabend, which is way more impressive than anything Mako ever did. There's no fucking way he isn't S tier if the likes of Mako, Azula and Kuvira are S-tier. Either drop them all or raise Bolin.

Toph not only learned one of the high skilled alternate forms of bending but pioneered it, and then only got stronger from that point on as a teenager. She is easily SS tier.

He's considered the one of the most powerful non-avatar firebenders to ever live.

lol

How would that do anything?

and how would you know of this weakness?

that's metagaming you turbo-nerd!

Dude barbecued an entire countryside and could fly. Even when he was powered up by the comet he basically showcaseed the biggest firebender feats ever outside of Avatars in avatar-state. Only Iroh juiced up on the comet as well was comparable as a firebender. Azula and Zuko's lightshows were piddly in comparison even when the comet was out.

Lightning bending in TLOK was weak as shit. Mako is below Bolin easily.

Sane Azula is on a tier well above Zuko and Katara, they literally were planning on fighting her together before Zuko realized she was bonkers. I'm not saying she's on the same tier as her father and uncle but Zuko and Katara don't even compare (as long as it's not a full moon obviously). Bumi is incredibly strong and completely deserves to be on that SS tier, you're forgetting that flashback during Sozin's comet, Toph doesn't do anything near that.

The Dai Li always work in groups so it's hard to judge an individual member's strength, but I would say they are at least stronger than the non-benders you placed them with. Zhou is probably well-placed on account of his mental disability. The old bloodbending lady should be higher even if you're not counting bloodbending, she was a competitive waterbender with katara, she should at least be one tier up.

I don't want to comment on Korra characters because everything is retarded in Korra including power levels, but Bolin should probably be higher on account of lavabending being OP as fuck.

It was weak except it could be done instantaneously and continuously. It's basically like an extremely fast bullet, although it's massive destructive power from ATLA was tuned down.

Azula couldn't beat Katara in Ba Sing Se without Zuko's help.
She couldn't beat Zuko in Southern Raiders

Bitch wasn't as special as she thought she was

Azula didn't do shit against Katara in any of their fights. Zuko and Azula fought evenly in the last season like on the blimps in S3E16

>Lava bending Bolin
>Not in S rank at the least
Really?

Avatar isn't like DBZ where every single character is constantly trying their best and going for the kill. Nor is it really consistent with character strength in general. I think the fact that Zuko and Katara felt they couldn't beat her alone in a serious fight outweighs them fighting to a draw in previous occasions.

>Tenzin, Zaheer
>in SS
>Bumi
>only in S
>below Katara, Zuko, Mako, Azula, and Kuvira
Fucking nope.

>Avatar isn't like DBZ where every single character is constantly trying their best and going for the kill
>literally implying Azula didn't do her best but Katara and Zuko did

>fighting to a draw in previous occasions.
>when Katara kicked the shit out of Azula and she had to be rescued

They were invading the palace.

Obviously they sent more than one person.

I feel like there needs to be multiple tier lists.

There should be one overall tier list and several segregated by bending type, as well as one for non-benders.

Does ranking Asami next to, say, Bumi, really make that much sense?

>Iroh on the same level as Tenzin
>Mako same level as Katara and higher than Beifong
>Iroh II who can literally fly using fire is only in B
>Ikki and Kai are mentioned but no Jinora - the only young bender from the LOK who fucking got her airbender tattoos and she is forgotten

I would say yes it makes sense since very competent non-benders like Piandou and Ty Lee have shown to be competitive with even large groups of average level benders.

the plan was specifically for both of them to fight Azula but Zuko reneged when he actually saw her. Zuko didn't originally think he could beat her on his own but then changed his mind

I mean it's safe to say Azula didn't try her best when she wasn't even using lightning during the fight. But that's not even what I meant, I just meant that in Avatar characters don't behave like DBZ characters, where literally every single moment is life-or-death using maximum power and the ability of characters to win fight can be mathematically quantified.

And that never happened, Katara grabbed her with water for like a second and Zuko jumped in and saved her. And she had to fight Aang at several times during that fight who is substantially stronger than Katara. Unless you're talking about something else I'm forgetting.

Mai, Ty Lee, Suki, Asami, Sokka, and to a lesser degree, Jet all that low.

These are people with no powers, who routinely fight against super powered people, many of whom are trying to kill them, and they can either go toe to toe with them, or outright beat them on a consistent basis. This list is crap.

>I would say yes it makes sense since very competent non-benders like Piandou and Ty Lee have shown to be competitive with even large groups of average level benders.
Well I did say that you could do both as well.

Idk, I kinda want to see, say, the water-benders ranked next to other water-benders, but I see your point.

You're acting like they're being placed below average benders, they're only placed below literal master benders and one other non-benders not counting Korra characters, their placement is fine. Maybe Ty Lee could be placed higher since she has much better movement and ki blocking is OP

Not him but I personally feel like Master Piando is placed a little low. Then again, considering the Red Lotus, who are also placed way too low, maybe not.

>water magically separates you from the ground if you just splash someone's feet in it

Your mom must tell you you're special quite often.

Literally shit tier bait from the last thread

>Red Lotus
>benders so dangerous they had to have specific individually designed cells to contain them
>that low

>"Amon isn't one of the most op broken benders ever"-meme

When will it end?

Eh he was implied to be strong on account of the whole white lotus elite four thing, but we don't have anything that really proves that, unlike for Iroh and Bumi. He also said he was too old to be fighting the avatar, and while he was obviously joking the characters in the higher tier do in fact compete with Aang so I feel like that takes him down a peg.

Amon is fucking bullshit m8

>amon
>C

>sokka in ss tier
>bumi in s tier when he's the strongest ATLA character except Aang
>having any reason to think toph is stronger than azula and katara
>amon in c tier

Terrible attempt at trolling

>Sokka
>Katara
>Zuko
>above Bumi

>Zaheer above Ozai

>Ming-Na
>that low

>Jet
>above the Blue Spirit

>Noatak
>that low

>Mai, Ty-Lee
>that high

>Amon
>C

>no Tarrlok

>boomerang tier isn't above avatar state
into the trash it goes

Bolin is easily a higher tier than Mako.

Earth Bending > Fire Bending
Lava Bending > Lightning Bending

Bumi higher, Combustion man on S.

The problem with this, and most power level tier lists, is that at some point, people's feelings towards a character will influence how they feel they should be ranked.
Best example here would be Asami. She is a shit character, without question. But she also manages to fight several Equalists with very little effort, while trained police officers get mowed down by them. She has fought alongside several strong benders and has been as much of a asset to the team as they have been. So that should at least qualify her to be in B or A, but because everyone hates her, she is stuck in C.

this guy knows

Better ATLA tier list:

1. Aang
2. Bumi
3. Ozai
4. Iroh
5. Azula
6. Katara
7. Toph
8. Zuko
9. Ty Lee
11. Blue spirit, Jet
13. Suki, Mai
14. Sokka

If I skipped anybody it's because we don't know enough about to them to really rank them.

Also:

1. Waterbending
2. Earthbending
3. Firebending
4. Airbending

Korra is easily the weakest avatar state user