Other urls found in this thread:

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=6636&d2=6639&s1=62635&s2=62564&i=0&l=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got it pre-ordered. Am ready.

Thanks for the heads up.

Superior Waifu checking in

hdr dts remux torrent when?

can't wait for a torrent that isnt a garbage screen rip

I think I'm about to blow 300 quid on a 4K bluray player so I can watch this properly.

>not wanting a foursome with Luv, Joi, and the hooker
Lol

>Falling for the 4k meme

Already got a 4K panel, might as well make use of it.

hollywood tentpoles are edited only at 2k, even if they're shooted natively at 4k
cgi scenes are rendered only at 2k because rendering at 4k would increase cgi costs 4x, and that's too much for hollywood jews.

2017 4k movies are basically upsampled bullshit. you'll only get real 4k from old 70mm movies, cheap tv stuff without any cgi whatsoever, and video games.

GIVE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

wew, you're retard

Oh is this why I couldn't find it in the store? I wanted to buy it as a christmas present.

What are good 4k bluray players?

I heard the xbone one was shit.

True. 4k is a scam, until hollywood decides to stop being so cheap.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

it's still showing in cinemas till at least the 28th of December her in london at the Empire

hhahaah made me kekk

>2017 4k movies are basically upsampled bullshit. you'll only get real 4k from old 70mm movies, cheap tv stuff without any cgi whatsoever, and video games.
Most of Blade runner is practical though, wallaces place, the radioactive zone statues, the water scene at the end, the spinner and LAPD buildings are all definitely built

>shooted

4k is a meme but for a different reason, it's because it's impossible to tell the difference between HD and 4k unless you're retardedly close to your tv screen.

Jesus she's ugly

Where are you getting this art?

Why would anyone purchase a JOI model that looks like an aged beaner with sagging flesh?

Picrelated is what JOI should've looked like

Huh? What? 5 days?

I thought it was releasing January 16, 2018?

When’s the directors cut?

Found it here

Bullshit. show me a single 4k movie made in the current year where, when looking close enough, the picture is any sharper than the 1080p version, instead of being a blurry mess.

they only get away with this oversampled bullshit, because people is retarded and blind

case in point
that might be true, but studios preffer to edit the whole thing at 2k, in order to not make the cgi scenes become so obvious

Shit taste
Also anime will never ever be real

>Soundtrack was supposedly released a few weeks ago
>I've checked all stores in my area and surrounding cities, none are selling it
>Haven't ordered it online because Christmas mail times being shit from every single normie ordering shit through the mail at once
So am I wrong and the soundtrack will actually be released with the film or something? WHERE CAN I BUY A PHYSICAL COPY REEEEEEEEEE

fuck thats a great cartoon pic and ass

Is this worth watching if you are a pseud?

it was in the movie theatre, because the music was really loud and booming in the room. Quite a cool experience.

that's who it was made for, people who thought the original Blade Runner was boring and needed more action sequences and a cartoon villain

This. Anytime there's cyberpunk in the theater you see that shit as much as possible, hearing the synth with the base turned up at full volume is an amazing experience.

whens the next cyberpunk flick

Isn't Alita Battle Angel cyberpunk? If yes then a few months.

Why is this movie shilled so hard here? Is it because it did so bad at the box office that they have to resort to this?

>tfw 4k LoTR remaster never because the CGI was rendered at 1080p

im sure keeping people on their payroll to make posts on Sup Forums is a good use of their negative budget

>everyone who enjoys a movie is a shill

Easily-impressed plebs, the kind who watch capeshit, and have seen Stalker once and think they're a cinefile. And millennial/gen Z bandwagoners who never watched the original until this came around.
>tfw I'll watched the 900MB 720p yify and conclude this flick is worst than the original in every way

a big factor, yes
they also like the film I believe
And Ana De Armas is fucking gorgous and larger than life

Found the normie.
WTF I DON'T GET WHY THIS MOVIE IS POPULAR IT ISN'T A MEME OR FUNNY LIKE WTF IS EVEN GOING ON IN THEM I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is her name JOI isnt that mean jerk off instructional

>enjoys a movie
That's right: a movie is made to be enjoyed. It's a product in more ways than one. But a film isn't made at all, it's crafted, and bids the viewer to appreciate it for its artistic merits. BR2049 = movie, Blade Runner = film - learn the difference.

>television fag reporting
4K is a meme. more resolution is a meme. the future lies in colorspaces and refresh rates.

>this buttblasted gen z normalfag twerp
You must be 18+ to post on this site.

This. Everything about her is incredible. Even her accent.

Blame him

>Being this mad that someone gets a film you don't and enjoys it
Imagine being this autistic.

>samefagging
>I meant frame rates

let me guess, are you a Godard fan?

I enjoyed the movie as well. I'm just extra cautious whenever I see nothing but praise about something on Sup Forums.

Haven't kept up with shit, is there gonna be a DC?

yeah its called: brainwashing

It's one of those movies that Sup Forums consensus regard it as kino.

Is there a torrent up already?

ITS UP

Yeah, but is there a good one? :^)

>being this pathetic
please kill yourself

gimme this without cropped out nozomi

I have the screener. Been watching in my home theater on repeat since release. Fucking plebs

no u

How did you get the screener?

I also have it. Ford left it here last time he came over for dinner.

fuck she's so hot bros
any pics of her in black lingere?

I'm Canadian, my buddy is good friends with Ryan

this is clinicially diagnosed bait

not really
it wasnt very good

This. What?

Digital release on streaming services is Dec 26

This is true. The only exception are animated films. Most films are shot digitally using a couple year old digital camera with “4K” sensors that use bayer filter patterns so the color resolution is actually 2K. They do make 8K sensors now but these cams are so fucking expensive they don’t always use the latest. Post is usually done at 4K but some movies are still 2K post cause it’s cheaper.

At that point the 4K version just has better color and compression than the 1080p version. Very diminishing returns since the whole point of chrom sub sampling (similar to bayer pattern with half color info) is to take advantage of cones and rod disproportion in the eye, the eye sees contrast better than color.

Furthermore, 35mm films contrary to popular belief are not high res. A 4K scanning res will get all the detail and a 1080p downsample will still retain nearly all of it.

Only animated films with clean super sampled image quality render output to 4K will truly look better than the 1080p version. Even then you have to be close to the screen or have a very large (65 inch or better) screen to appreciate the difference

No, but there's this

Says the bluray is January 16th, what are you guys on about?

consider my balls empty...

dont worry, the LOTR CGI looks shit at 1080p too

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=6636&d2=6639&s1=62635&s2=62564&i=0&l=0

The 25th anniversary release was mastered from a new 4k source

I like it because it has cool scenes and visuals that's all, the plot doesn't really play out well and i almost fell a sleep half the way.

Who do I have to kill to get my own JOI bot, do women not realize they are finished as soon as JOI bots become real?

Anybody have that pic where Goose is staring blankly ahead but there's a faded shot of him screaming shopped in?

Good way to break in my new tv I'm getting for Christmas.

It's not playing anywhere in the North. Only IMAX in Manchester stopped showing it the moment Justice League came out.

Objectively wrong

Movie did great in Europe, so it stayed in theaters there longer

because ryan gosling is in it and plays a Driver-esque character that autists can relate to
That's literally it

Because the movie was made for autist and is a masterpiece for it.

It did well in the UK as well, both times I saw it the place was pretty full. Guess Vue had to show Justice League in IMAX though, and like I said, there's only one in Manchester.

Do I need to watch the first one to understand this?

properly was in IMAX you dolt

Post anything related keep it spoiler free

>normie
t. normalfag

> keep it spoiler free
Rey Kills Luke

>woman with a cleft chin
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

kek

Finn kills smoke and later dies from Phasma

Buy an Android tv box capable of playing 4k content AND with 4k HDMI output for $60 and then torrent.