Women in war

My girlfriend is upset because we keep watching historical war movies and she's obviously upset throughout the entire movie that there aren't women soldiers.

We watched a movie about the Civil War and she was on her phone for an hour throughout it until she paused the movie and told me "there were 400 women in the civil war dressed as men to be allowed to fight, why doean't the movie show them??".

I thought to myself "wow what kind of mental gymnastics did you just do to spend an hour researching some rumours about ""wominz fighting in war too!""?".

But what I said was "Sweety, if they were disguised as men, how would the movie show them? If you could tell they were women their disguises musn't have been very good."

Now she's visibly upset with me and complaining that women doesn't get any war movies too. And that she would like to see a historically accurate war movie that portray women soldiers. NOT a modern war movie, nonono, something about a GREAT battle like waterloo.

What do? I don't think I can convince het of her stupidity, so what movie can I show her to shut her up? I put on Wonder Woman but she said she wanted something realistic (lol that irony).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E
imdb.com/title/tt0232882/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women unironically make great snipers, something about being methodical and psychotic

Google soviet female snipers. Most of them even survived the war.

I want movies, some clear cut examples that'll shut her up for a couple of days over christmas. If I have to hear "men think they own history" one more time I just might lose it.

Enemy at the Gates

Is it SJW proof?
She will complain about the smallest thing like you can't imagine.

I love her, but she needs to get off her SJW high horse.

The woman dies. But there is an evil white man who hangs kids.

>current year
>not dating white nationalist gf

It has a top-tier sex scene with Jude Law and Rachel Weisz.

>"Sweety, if they were disguised as men, how would the movie show them? If you could tell they were women their disguises musn't have been very good."

Flesh + Blood

Then it's no good. Too bad.

It'll have to be a feminist's wet dream for her steam to blow off.

>dating a feminist
how fucking retarded are you
redpill her now or leave

Damsel in Distress story?
You'll have to do better than that.

The Red Detachment of Women, she sounds like a dirty commie anyway so it's perfect.

Fuck that movie fuck it into oblivion. Its main cause of fucking stupid myth about eastern front and fucking CoH 2 used it as source material.

Heres much better movie about female sniper than that shit Enemy at Gates.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E

>women
>methodical
i think it might have something to do with a man hating woman would commit to the task SO DILLIGENTLY, more than raising her own child.

thank god my wife is a jungle asian and doesn't care about such things.

>Things that never happened.

It has accurate depiction of women in war

Unlike in western movies women are not shown as some unrealistic action heroes but as women with their own shortcomings and benefits and physically weaker. But still at same time showing deeds they did,

The Flowers of War

based dad logic

Does Star Wars count? make her watch the latest movies.

Looks up "The Dawns Here Are Quiet", user

I've redpilled her about mostly everything else. She hates blacks and sandniggers and she voted for the Sweden Democrats which is the closest we have to a redpilled party.
She was a vegetarian when I met her and now she eats bloody red meat. She used to not want to be freaky in bed, and now she rides me and slaps me while screaming profanaties.

But for some reason, the women saviour complex just won't leave. Maybe. it's because she is a woman?

Pic related

I can see that.
More methodical like you said, also better at sitting and staying quiet. Kept out of emotionally traumatic/stressful/pressing situations. Not huge strength requirement. Last set of forces to get attacked (fewer rapes)

Try Red Dawn

>She hates blacks and sandniggers
Your leg doesn't look very white, friend.

Dude if you're dating a feminist you're dating a walking false rape accusation on a very short fuse

Literally Soviet propaganda, just nobody could check until 1990. The level of "research" behind the initial claim was about as much that as "Viking shieldmaiden lol" shit from a few years ago where they found a shield in some chick's grave.

>being methodical

Luckily she hated it and called it a piece of shit. But she also disliked BR49 a d called it boring so it's a win-miss.

The very first Call of Duty did it first, though

Italian. But hey thanks, I worked on that tan.

enjoy your utis

Naah soviet snipers were real deal, also few pilots, Anti air gun crewes. But never front line soldiers on in large masses. Noticed its not slav women crying about muh women warriors but fucking western women who never had to fight for their country. So dont blame it on propaganda.

Sure thing Mahmoud

That fucking scene where every second guy is given rifle and other just bullets is so fucking stupid. Soviets never had any problem supplying soldiers with small arms.

just let it go and double down on the "pounding her ass at night" part at night, who cares?

Damn, you got me. Wallahi, I will behead your foreskin!

Make her watch sicario, one of the closest and greatest battles of our time. Also have you considered dating someone more like-minded? It seems like neither of you like disagreement
Fucking what
Nooo they wouldn't. Just imagine getting a period in the middle of buttfuck nowhere when you're supposed to be crawling around/scoping out a target for 20 hours straight. That would be a logistics nightmare for a commander to plan around

She's obviously retarded. Entertain her with some story about patriarchy keeping wimminz down, and she'll reward you with sex.

Impregnate her, that is the only way to make women temporarily sane. It's all frustration from lack of babies. That is why they want migration policies where their chance of getting brutally raped increases exponentially. Woman is never happy with the amount of babby she makes. Keep her pregnant and happy every until her womb is dry, then dump her.

don't watch war movies with your retarded cunt you cuck

They wouldn't give a fuck about their period.
>Pavlichenko fought for about two and a half months near Odessa where she recorded 187 kills.[6] She was promoted to Senior Sergeant in August 1941 when she reached 100 confirmed kills. When the Romanians gained control of Odessa on 15 October 1941, her unit was withdrawn by sea to Sevastopol on the Crimean Peninsula,[6] where she fought for more than eight months.[5][7] In May 1942 newly promoted Lieutenant Pavlichenko was cited by the Southern Army Council for killing 257 German soldiers. Her total of confirmed kills during World War II was 309,[4][5] including 36 enemy snipers.

Are you trying to get OP killed?

you leg doesn't look very swedish to me

imdb.com/title/tt0232882/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Well you're right about that. Unless that same movie contains violence towards women or do not portray women only positively. For example she called Star Trek: First Contact sexist because of that one off-hand line about the guy wanting to move to an island filled with naked women. Her exact words were "This piece of shit should move in with the Ferengis then. Why would this movie feel it necessary to say that?"

God, I love her but she drives me mad even though she has good banter.

>Italian living in 'muslim refugees: the country'
A likely story.

>impregnating a woman to shut her up
>instead of doing the 3 reasonable things of either a) try to convince her, b) leave her be or c) just dump her ass

literally shooting yourself in the foot right there, there's a reason why OP referred to her as gf not "wife".

I wonder how many millions of soldiers soviets had fighting in the war. And I wonder how much of that story is fabrication. Regardless, it'd be expected to find a few exceptional woman soldiers when you literally have more soldiers than most countries have people.

It's illegal in Sweden for women to date anyone white. It's a religious thing, I think.

She loves 'em. We just saw Dunkirk and she called it wonderful. She just doesn't like when a movie intentionally demeans women or some bullshit like that. Or "misrepresents" them.
Like I said, she's got spirit.

>I wonder how much of that story is fabrication
What about it don't you believe? Her story sounds a hell of a lot more believable than fucking Simo Haya, that man's story sounds like utter bullshit, even though its true. Do you think the Night Witches are bullshit as well?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

>fewer than 0.1% of soldiers throughout history were women
>therefore they should be equally represented in war media
Do women genuinely not understand how statistics and probability work?

is that your wife? reverse image search turns up nothing?

It never ceases to amaze me how women want to be men. Why can't women be the best women they can be? Why not be proud of your ability to care, nurture, empathize and feel? Why must you try to be a man, when you simply are not?

I'm not saying it's untrue. I simply don't have much faith in soviet propaganda. I'm completely willing to accept that one in a million might be some amazing woman sniper. But if women want equal representation in war films, that number should be damn much higher.

Ever seen a muslim refugee with actual bedsheets, a bed for that matter, and a wall mirror panel?
Didn'r think so.

>But what I said was "Sweety, if they were disguised as men, how would the movie show them? If you could tell they were women their disguises musn't have been very good."
Based user.

>Ever seen a muslim refugee with actual bedsheets,
All the time.

I'm always amused that people still fall for old Soviet propaganda. The highly motivated but never compensated Stakhanovyke superworker is my favorite. As for female combat troops, this is an even older one. You take a girl from the propaganda ministry's mail room, pretty but not too pretty that it's unbelievable, put a Mosin Nagant in her hand, shoot some shots of her going prone, shoot shots facing her sitting on an AA gun, etc. The folklore writes itself at that point. "She killed 500 men!"

Its not about Soviet propaganda but actually fucking records, reports and papers from contempory time.

>War movie
>Female cast
>Shows the true nature of women
Here you go OP, thank me later.

>Its not about Soviet propaganda but actually fucking records
from nkvd offices?

You are propably one of those fucks that dissmiss any contemporary soviet sources. That only usable sources are memoirs from germans officers. This stance is quite common in US and really shows how little there is know about actual situation in eastern front during WWII. Which is why shit like Enemy at Gates looks like ok in your eyes.

Every see a Muslim refugee who dragged a woman all the way back to his house to rape?

Aren't they making a remake of this?

>feet pic and shitposting on Sup Forums

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Actually those would be quite reliable records. Because nkvd was keeping eye on everybody. Reliable than say divisional level records from quatermasters because they would try to get extra supplies with reporting dead soldiers alive.

You have to understand that there is difference in public propaganda and actual contemporary records and reports from that time. If this concept is too hard for you to understand please stay fuck out of anything related to history.

>I'm not saying it's untrue

It's totally untrue. We can't verify that Lyudmila Pavlichenko didn't kill 10,000 men with her bare hands, but it's so amusingly similar to every other form of Soviet propaganda that I'll be the bad guy here and say it's bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights

400 out 2.8 million is 0.0001%. It's 1 woman for every 7,000 men. So tell her that the movie has to focus on at least 7,000 men before a single woman is introduced in order to be historically accurate.

A whole 400 you say?!

Women are quite literally weaker than men, even their tissue and bones are less dense than men. The reason is sexual dimorphism when we started walking, women became useless due to pregnancy so mutations that made their bodies weak as shit were not filtered out unlike males who needed to keep their bodies nice and tough to survive.

Already out.

Arguing with holes...

Yeah, all from the soviets. Not exactly reliable sources comrade

Women can also distinguish more colors, especially at a distance, than men can. Evolutionary anthropologists think it's something about being able to pick their kid from a crowd.

>using redpill unironically
>redpilling anything
maybe the faggot is you

>girlfriend
What are you a fag? Why do you have a girlfriend? How old are you?

but not movement, which is pretty important for a sniper

if we need someone to pick berries though we know who to call

show her the disney version of Mulan

done

>Evolutionary anthropologists think it's something about being able to pick their kid from a crowd.
Because crowds have been a thing for most of human history, am I right? The color perception is to distinguish edible berries and dangerous snakes.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPP

Human beings have always been tribal animals. There's an evolutionary advantage to being able to pick your child out of even a paleolithic band of 150

>I love her
How can you love an SJW? I'm honestly confused here. They're among the repulsive and obnoxious people I've ever met. And don't forget that a part of you is innately hostile towards you for being a man.

Fucking source bud. These are all men.

Stop posting retarded shit you just made up, tripfaggot.

Well, fucking obviously. When you hear about female snipers it's always volunteers, like for the Soviets or the Viet Cong. That image is of modern military snipers with incredibly high power rifles and scopes.

>dude niggers and sandniggers are genetically predisposed to vote leftist for their own self interest!
>shes redpilled about niggers and sandniggers now though LMAO
>dude my gf won't get rid of the feminism/women savour complex meme even though women statistically vote liberal (especially in their 20's-30's) and are genetically predisposed to liberalism
>idk though brah women dindu nuffin wrong LMAO

The absolute state of nu/pol/

time for a Platoon remake with all-female cast

not him, but here's the thing: Militaries aren't stupid. If women did indeed make such better sniper than men, then they would start recruiting women for those roles, because it would be a good use of resources. The fact that you don't see them doing such indicates they have no reason to believe that the idea that they make much better snipers is true.
Add onto that the fact that most soviet tales of female snipers make the navy seal copypasta seem realistic, and the logical conclusion is that it's just soviet propaganda

PPFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>feet

Make her watch Sicario. That'd be interesting

Maybe OP's gf is likeable in every other way except for the on-occasion SJW crusade tendencies?

Male soviet snipers generally exceeded their female counterparts tho
Also the top ten greatest snipers of all time were dudes who fought in ww2 or in the winter war.

There were a lot of women in the red army, but the vast majority was in non-combat roles. My grandma was in the red army and fought in WW2, she worked with papers, supplies, with medical stuff. Even did physical work like carrying ammo for artillery. She haven't seen combat, but she was doing support roles on the frontlines. Isn't that enough for women to feel empowered, do they need to kill people.

Ask her why no women today can get off their ass and make a movie about those female soldiers.

And that includes funding the thing too, not. "Because no male will pay me to make the movie, bullshit."

>female soviet snipers were generally recruited from rape victims
>tfw you will never hunt a female soviet sniper through the ruins of stalingrad, capture her and gang rape her with your squad, for the second time in her life

That's right