When Trump is re elected in 2020 how many celebrities will require hospitalization?

When Trump is re elected in 2020 how many celebrities will require hospitalization?

Lol Trump is not going to survive the next year, have you seen state of that fat fuck? He's a heart attack waiting to happen.

>Published: Friday October 28th, 2005
>2005
>Two Thousand and Five.

>Tax cuts for the rich
>Jerusalem as Israel's capital

He's alienating his original fanbase, he won't survive another election. He's a chump who lied, plain and simple.

Is this from Russia Today or Breitbart? You know how I can tell? You crop it poorly and make it look like actual news.

>DA JOOS DID IT

>people that pay $1000 in taxes get $500 back
>people that pay $250,000 in taxes get $20,000 back
REEEEE UNFAIR ONLY THE RICH BENEFIT

kys Berniebro

Nah he’s a baller, it’s the trump voters that are chumps.

>Tax cuts for the rich
So what? Rich people bad having money bad grrrrrrr

>jews
yeah what are you gonna do

The rich don't deserve tax cuts, the working class are the backbone of America. I voted Trump so that the government wouldn't suck up to rich fucks, he's supposed to be draining the swamp.

Classcucks spotted

tax cuts for everyone unless you make 1 millie and rent with no kids. so faggot kikes in NYC only

Sean Penn was right though

Trump isn't going to win in 2020.

>mfw there are people who unironically believe this

Why should the country accrue $1,000,000,000,000 in new debt to make the wealthy even wealthier? They’re doing just fine and they’re not driving the economy forward, the middle and working classes are.
Trump also said that his tax plan would hurt him financially and that was a blatant lie.

But he will, by an even bigger margin.

no one believes you faggot, everyone gets a tax cut and all the shilling in the world isn't going to change the money going into people's pockets. you're pretty much setting yourself up as the Boy Who Cried Wolf, a liberal staple these past 2 years

Trump thinks moving his arms during speeches is sufficient exercise and KFC is healthy cuisine. He’s just a hillbilly with money. I’m amazed he doesn’t have diabetes and drink Diet Mt Dew exclusively.

So you’re retarded then. Good to know. Look at the tax cut chart, fuckwit. The cuts for everyone but the rich get smaller and smaller every year until they become tax increases, but the cuts for the wealthy get larger and larger. You’ve been cucked by Supreme Leader Nope, fagnut.

Tell me again how healthy Hillary is user

I would guess about two times as many that moved to Canada when he was first elected.

yeah it's called a percentage, congratulations on entering 2nd grade

>hurr but Shillary!
She’s not the president. Captain Pussy Grabber is. When are you dipshits going to acknowledge that bashing Hillary just makes you look like desperate shills?

Full retard.

>b-but whatabout hillary?????

I really hoped all those faggots would flee. I actually believed they would leave because it wasnt that outlandish

I'm not the fucking communist who hates success that's you retard

Trumpfags are actually as delusional as berniebots. It's like different strains of the same disease

reminder Trump is getting the same amount of hate as GWB except with 'social media' and the evolution of the internet its all magnified a bit. and if any other republican would've been elected itd have been the same.

#5 and to a lesser extent #3 are completely true though.

>Obama and Hillary didn’t get the same treatment online
You dumb partisan fuck.