'Last Jedi' Grosses Are Collapsing With The Worst Daily Holds Of All 9 Star Wars Movies

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies/2/#384e39f53277

IT'S NOT FAIR IT WAS HER TURN!!!! YOU EVIL DRUMPF ALT-RIGHTERS STOLE IT FROM US!!!!

We did it my Alt-Right compatriots, we really did it.

who are you people

you and the capeshit fags what the fuck is it with you people that you care about this shit

i don't care for soy wars but I do find it funny that CTRL-left paraplegics are blaming the alt-right boogeyman for their favorite garbage franchise crashing and burning

Hillary BTFO

1. Forbes contributor article

2. Will gross more than Attack of the Clones, Revenge if the Sith and the entire prequel trilogy.

3. Will gross more than JUST League and Blade Runner 2049

. Will gross more than JUST League and Blade Runner 2049

>Will gross more than these actual flops

WHOA

Will she ever recover?

Just wait till Christmas, it’ll bounce back.

> grossing more than the PT
> something to brag about with the disney machine behind it

this is moving the goalposts hard. a mainline SW should not be behind a one-shot movie

han solo movie is fucked. hopefully iger wakes up and fires kennedy

1. The entire prequel trilogy was shit. TFA/TLJ are just so bad it makes the prequels look good by comparison.

2. Justice League and BR2049 are universally acknowledged as box office flops so grossing more than these is not a noteworthy achievement.

>TLJ domestic opening weekend: $220m
>BR2049 total worldwide gross: $258m

This will never not make me homicidally furious.

Adjusted to inflation it won't make more than RotS and Phantom Menace, sorry for your loss

>more than the whole Prequel Trilogy
No it won't. Its not even beating Episode I much less Episode III and the funny thing is the Prequels were aimed at a smaller market than Disney's MUST SELL TO THE GLOBE shtick.

*blocks your path*

>DIDF in fulls wing
Cute

>TLJ, an actual flagship star war film, not side story crap like Rogue One
>commercials and related-products covered literally every inch of the earth
>barely grossing more than BR2049 and JUSTleague

yes, I am sure that's a comforting thing for the Mouse.

>ctrl-left
reddit

THIS ISN'T FAIR !!!! HOW TOXIC LITTY MASCULINITY BEAT THE FEMALE FORCE?!!!!

How is TLJ doing in America's greatest allied country, Israel?

Who would have thought alienating your fanbase with poor characterization and a terrible story would be a bad idea?