loooooong leg lol

Lol is this real?

Any that follow this formula

There's no way that's real.

It is, there's two

>Yes, Mr. Dorff HOWEVER

What's with the horse pushing that guy?

It's a common trend

How many terrible films can Matt Damon make?

OH NO, NOT THE FOODCHA

Jhon

inb4 the shaggy dog

What were they thinking?

Oops, wrong pic

inb4 STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

how is this "Terrible" ?

This would have worked if everything was written in blood

And it didn't have that hilarious disgruntled snowman

Martian and Elysium are okay.

Is there an actual explanation why producers sink millions upon millions of dollars into a movie but go with a 5 minute photoshop abortion for the poster? The ones where they edit the actor's heads onto other peoples bodies is the worst. Can they not take a few seconds on set to stand in front of a green scene and cross their arms with a smug expression?

It doesn't look like a killer wrote it, it looks like the killer's retarded 6 year old wrote it. It's not frightening, it's silly

Lol didn't even notice

Apparently not

Like look at this shit. The poster is literally the main characters standing in front of a building they probably used in the film while raising their hands and they couldn't be fucked to ask the actors to stand in front of it and smile. I don't get it.

Wasn’t this cuz prof x looked like he was having explosion farts

>It doesn't look like a killer wrote it

Dude just fuck off, i swear evey one on Sup Forums are getting more retarded every day

I mean it's your poster, it's what will sell people on your movie at a glance. Why half-ass it?

I remember walking into the movie theater, going up to the ticket counter and seeing this hideous facade dangling from the ceiling, slowly twirling around overhead.

Truth be told I've never so much as seen a trailer for the film. All I know about it is the name and his cringe inducing, embarrassed dog smile

>let's do a hideous thing no one wants to look at for our poster

Most of these posters are hung up on the street where you're only meant to look at them for a few seconds, if not less. They're not meant to be seen up close. This is actually a good poster, because it gives you everything you need to know: Kevin James and animals

t. Poster Artist for The Snowman

I legit cannot wait to watch this.

It's fucking stupid looking and not "creepy" as intended. Therefore it's a bad poster

Most of the marketing materia is done months after filming is done. Bringing back the actors for a poster would cost money that the studios are not willing to pay. It's not worth it considering most normies are retards who only care about seeing the actor's face on the poster and nothing else.

I had to look this piece of shit up. His father was an A Wyatt Mann cartoon, apparently.

Thought this was Xavier: Renegade Angel from the thumbnail and for a few seconds after enlarging it.

lel

>THICC

they forgot to film 25% of the movie, maybe they forgot to make 75% of the poster

olivia munn looks hot as fuck

that's not that bad for the early 90s.

I'm glad these movies died out.

>just imagining a gaggle of niggers walking through the theater
>"WOOP WOOP HOLLER HOLLER"
>poster catches their attention as they leave destruction in their wake
>"EHH HEEEYYY HEEH HEHH LOOK AT DIS JAMAL"
>"HAHAHA SHIIIIT MAAN THIS LOOKS FUCKIN FUNNY"
>"LOOK AT MY BROTHA IN THE BACK THERE, HE BE LIKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK FUCK THESE PEOPLE"
>"HAHAHA YEAH DUMB WHITE BITCH FALL IN THAT HOLE HAAH"
>see the movie and they proceed to holler and talk to the screen for 2 hours

This cover always caught my attention at Blockbuster, always looked super spoopy, so fuck you you kike

This can't be real.

they almost certainly just took the characters from random scenes in the movie and composited them together with photoshop, which is why everything looks so disjointed and the emotions dont match

>Yup, that's me. You're probabl-

This poster has haunted me for years. I simultaneously get creeped out and a boner every time I see it

I used to always watch this movie as a kid. i thought it was hilarious, dun b mean :

The only people I know that watched this movie are my Mexican friend and his family, I went to his house and they were finishing this movie laughing the entire time

The only crowds those movies catered to were niggers and spics. Or white people who thought they were gangsta

Is this good? He looks fat as fuck which is kind of amazing

It was a decent film, too.

No.

I thought Hollywood was finally going to die when these shitheaps were coming out. I thought it was the end.

Dude come on

>i can see everything

aquaman has more hips than ww

I just hate it because it gave me nightmares

>walking around the used disk store: The Thread

I don't even remember half of these references
Who`s the lady with the glasses next to FemSpider-Man?
Who's the guy with the giant hairdo to the far left?
Who's the guy with the red hair next to Leonidas?
Who's the YO MAMA dude?
Who is Method Man parodying?

True, I saw this and there was nobody with the last name of Police in the film.

>Who's the guy with the red hair next to Leonidas?
That's carrot top who was pretty big in the mid 2000s for some reason.
I can't answer about anything else.

I liked the poster that was used in my cinema, tbf

Martian was meh.
Elysium was 100% pure shitty predictable, dumb commie propaganda.

Here is Pepe Meme... I just hope to God we're not too late...

I miss them
youtube.com/watch?v=38p2dORj9Ic

This is the only good poster in this thread.

This is the only movie I've ever walked out of.

I think I made it halfway.... I can't for the life of me understand how we choose to watch this movie.