How does this picture make you feel?

It's time to let old things die.

> tfw she's the owner of the Millienium Falcon.
> tfw she's Chewie new best friend.

falcon must be destroyed in next one, Chewie has to die. to once and for all cut old stuff off

No chewie won't die he is fantastic for toy sales. Also he doesn't speak and his actor doesn't have any power with the media so there's zero benefit for killing him off

Gassy

how can the falcon even take off with the fatty on the left?

it used to be cargo ship, should be enough to move even with her aboard

Chewie entrusted the MF and his own life to a Mary Sue he met a couple of days ago. Does anyone in the Disney-verse give a fuck about Han's death? He's already down the memory hole. Luke didn't seem too troubled about it. Fuck this movie, fuck the new characters, fuck Disney.

lose some weight babe i'm not paying to see a film about my fatty aunt

>kill off all the old main characters
>give all their belongings to the new OC-donut-steal character
>but not before they all instantly fawn over her or get BTFO'd by her then proclaim her as the chosen one

The absolute state of NuWars

>great pilot
>amazing in the force
>a beast with a lightsaber
>extremely smart
>liked by everyone
So this is the power of the jewish storytelling

why is chewbacca still alive is race just warrior pets they seem pretty fucking retarded

They have to make her related to someone significant surely?

Rian The Spacca Johnson even said the next director can make it that Kylo was lying.. her being so prominent with the force and doing shit like in the OP.. it holds nothing..

She should have been Lukes daughter or Obiwans grandaughter. And not some fucking randomer.

Cheese is the owner of the Falcon you nitwit

I'm okay with this.

The average lifespan of a Wookie is 400 years

he looks sooo retarted

>Star Wars is now Hannah Montana in space

FUCK YOU

Fuck YOU, Leather Man.

How old is Chewie? How old does his race become?

how does one achieve this body type

Why did they replace Han Solo with Mrs. Tweedy?

Wasn't Anakin just a random slave boy tho?

Squats and Oats

Even if she's the daughter of a force user, she's too powerful.

When we meet Luke for the first time, he doesn't know how to use a lightsaber. In fact, he doesn't know how to fight at all. He doesn't understand r2d2 unless he's on an X-Wing. He doesn't speak Shyriiwook. He doesn't know how the Millenium Falcon works. He can't use force powers until the third movie. He trained hard under Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda to reach the same level of a young Jedi initiate.

Rey is a strong, independent scavenger from notTatooine. She already knows how to fight, speak Shyriiwook, drive and repair any ship. She's an expert climber. She can lift tons of rocks at will by the end of the second movie. The only training she received was listening to the circle of life and nagging Luke for a few hours.

He was a virgin birth caused by Sheev and Plagueis fucking with the dark side.

Why is Chewie hanging around with her?

Like, why is he still involved? That life-debt was cleared, right?

The Millenium Falcon is her ship now. Chewie is there because Disney wants to sell his toys but he has nowhere else to go.

the virgin walk

>alien on a space ship

Disney ‘s hack are too lazy to write something new

don't forget everyone we know and love from the OT takes an instant liking to her

i've not watched it yet. How's it her ship?

Chewie was born in 200 BBY. TFA and TLJ take place in 34 ABY, so he is 234 years old. The average lifespan of a Wookie is 400 years.

Han died and Chewie follows her around now for literally no reason.

Do you think they fuck?
What does Chewie’s dick even look like?

She replaced Luke ans Han Solo.

bump

Nu-Chewie is co-pilot to Mary Sue because she knows better how to fly the ship he's been flying with Han for more than 40 years. Brilliant.

Deserves more (You)s tbqh kek.

>Obiwans grandaughter
he was a pure jedi, he died virgin

>Lukes daughter
he wnet retard after 6, so he died virgin too

she looks horrible here

Get used to it, she's the new Han.

samefag

like a bbc

So I just watched yudorowskis dune since I am done with soy wars.

Anyone here who read the dune books ? Are they good ?
I really am interrested after watching this documentary.

only do decline bench presses

Is she intentionally getting her shoulders up to imitate Han

bump

>It's time to let old things die.

Yeah, wow, I actually agree with Kylo! Let the old die. Why does anybody even follow The First Order? What's in it for to the average person? Yes, Kylo, do away with the old and remake the galaxy however you want!

>Nah, jk. I'm still evil. Long live the First Order and let me kill your friends, Rey!

Well, never mind, then.

Kylo almost became a great character, but he just couldn't get there. He's still the only interesting character left, though.

Marey Sue doesn't trigger me anymore. TLJ makes TFA look like fucking Godfather

I actually like how TFA has a very mysterious feel. Star Wars was finally a blank canvas and new adventures awaited us. Luke was on a quest to find the first Jedi temple far away (Rian changed that plot line too), the new villain trained a knight order of dark force users, Kylo was a madman haunted by the past glory of his grandfather. It wasn't a masterpiece and some parts are cringeworthy. After 30 years Han Solo had zero character development and was wearing the same clothes like a hobo. The resistance is still fighting notEmpire. Rey is too strong. But it's a masterpiece compared to TLJ.

It doesn't. Stop lying.

Chewie is nothing but a driver to her.
And a way for Disney to still make toys.

he's her boyfriend

Chewie is not a white male, so he it's kinda safe. Still mae...

Chewie and her were great in TLJ

CHEWIED.com sfm when?

So it begins.

luke and leia are 54? that can't be right.

Luke is born in 19BBY (before battle Yavin) and dies in 34ABY (after battle Yavin). Leia and he are 53 years old.

>rey is the new luke
>rey is the new han
>rey us the new leia
mary sue

>let old things die

Awful lot of old shit in that pic. Where's Disney's iconic spaceship design? Where is their stand-out alien cast member? Where's their unique pop culture icon? Is it supposed yo be Rey and her parents the crusty jugglers? Don't make me laugh.

The Mouse is shit, fit for nothing but attempting to cash in on nostalga created by other, more visionary people.