HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies

Even reddit are tearing it apart

reddit.com/r/boxoffice/comments/7lhcut/worldwidelast_jedi_grosses_are_collapsing_with/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BoxOffice
amctheatres.com/star-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweety, uhm... it's just those alt-right trumpian Russians who are stealing the awesome earnings right out of the cinemas' cash registers.

it's almost as if alienating the fan base made them lose interest.

LOL, isn't that nuts?

I can confirm I, an alt-right Russian white supremacist, made 2500 fake accounts on RT and Metacritic. I also physically restrained women and children attempting to purchase tickets to Last Jedi
t. literally Hitler.

Reporter from CNN here, can I quote you on that?

>Make a movie your autistic fans will hate
>They dont watch it 5 times

Well i never

Of course, cyкa. See my flawless Russian? That's proof right there.

Heil Trump my aryan brothers
With this coordinated assault on the last star wars movie, the world finally sees our true power

wtf i love reddit now?

star wars is gross! LOL

how many times are you going to make this thread? also fuck star wars and capeshit

may the Whiteness aleays be with you

They will though. Those autistic fans are the ones going "Maybe i should watch it 17 times to make sure I force myself to like it."

looks like Forbes is about to get blacklisted

Tы вpёшь, этo я opгaнизoвaл пaдeниe Звёздных Boйн. Хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa!

Autistic fans only saw it once and never again.

Thats just wrong, Those shills watch it a fuckload of times. Its the normies who caught wind of it being trash and skipped it. They are the bulk.

Guys, please, you have to see this film.
Kathleen Kennedy has given her heart and soul into rejuvenating Star Wars all for the fans. And in return, she's now one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood despite being a woman. She has truly shattered through the glass ceiling. But if you don't see her new film, that could all be in jeopardy and people might start thinking she's not fit to control a franchise as large as Star Wars. You don't want that do you?
I know we meme a lot about how much we pretend to hate women (or "roasties" lol), but this isn't just an online internet joke. This is a real person whose life is about to be upended if we don't do something. It's not hard, just pop down to your local cinema today and bring your friends and buy a ticket for the Last Jedi. I've just ordered ten online. I don't know if I'll get nine people to come with me, but the knowledge that I'm helping the fight against sexism is more than worth it for me. Is it worth it for you?

Hello fellow russians lets go hack jumanji's numbers so it beats Star Wars. Gonna get real litty tonight )))))))))

It's amazing how they didn't learn jackshit from Ghostbusters.

wtf #ImWithHer now

Hey does anyone have that screencap of blockbuster trilogies that show the second film often does better at the box office than the first? i saw it in a thread yesterday and i need it. someone is trying to argue with me that they expected TLJ to do worse than TFA.

RUSSIANS! IT WAS RUSSIANS! RUSSIAN HACKERS! WHO ARE ALT RIGHT!

Pepe help us all...

хeх. ничeгo личнoгo.

I am elite Poccия hacker Guccifer 3.0. I confirm have personally create over 6,000,000 false account with comprehensive web history to downvote film on the Tomatoes of Rot website. I also have hacked into batteries of every Toyota Prius and similar hybrid car in America under order from Putin to physically prevent coeвыe люди from paying attend film. иди нaхyй.

This

I fucking hate russians. They ruin every single online game where they are allowed to play on EU servers. They are all tryhards, and they all use hacks.

This is so funny i'm going to go post it on Reddit. Oh wait, OP already came from Reddit to post it here so I don't have to. Thanks based Redditors for making every thread on Sup Forums star wars related.

There are loads, just off the top of my head

>The Dark Knight
>Iron Man 2
>Cap 2
>Thor 2
>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
>Pirates - Dead Mans Chest
>LOTR - The Two Towers

RUSH B CYKA BLYAT!!

Yes, of course, кaмapaд . Let's get литти.

For the motherland!

i know basically every trilogy thats considered successful only made more money with each film, but theres a screencap floating around that shows exact numbers and i cant remember what site it was or where to find it

B-b-b-b-ut Russian bots!

Disney worth billions vs. alt-right basement dwellers!

>alt-right basement dwellers have the multi-billion dollar industry giant on maximum damage control

the state of Disney lmao

>mfw Disney is in such a shithole of damage control now that they had to stop trying to force "le porges!" into being a thing

notice how all those shitty threads about porges stopped showing up the moment their rotten tomatoes score took a hit?

What a time to be alive.

I hacked into Fandango's computers and erased $200 million in TLJ ticket sales so that the movie would die faster. Did you know Disney ripped off theater owners more than ever before with their demands for TLJ? Now they get to keep the money. I did the world a favor.

Good luck catching me I live in Russia and I'm behind 7 proxies.

>I hacked into Fandango's computers and erased $200 million in TLJ ticket sales so that the movie would die faster.
Please don't bully RLM

Fucking Russians hackers shitting on Star wars

t;Mickey Mouseberg

>6,000,000
OYY VEYY! I SMELL ANTI-SEMITISM! ARE YOU MOCKING THE SHOAH?

>retard user says HURR $1.4 BIL INSTEAD OF $2 BIL

You do realise businesses aim to make money right? This is a huge gaping loss in terms of potential profits that they have wasted by producing this trash, they look at it that way.

I think that user forgot what happened with Age of Ultron, which coincidentally also got an "A" from Cinemascore just like TLJ.

Not only that, but the implication's of this movie's shittiness will be felt all across the Star Wars brand, including in toy sales, which were already in the shit, the Han Solo movie, which is likely to see extreme backlash due to TLJ and might even outright flop, and Episode IX, which will need a miracle to do well.

>implication's

What the fuck happened? I mean implications. Brain on autopilot

60 million Frenchman cannot be of wrong, tovarish.

Did the Kremlin give us our orders on which movie reviews to brigade next comrades?

These are awful numbers. This weekend will make or break this movie.

70% drop. You heard it here first (or possibly not).

HUGE shitstorm incoming. Will be amazing.

>70% drop

Comparing weekends? I think it's possible.

Not only the bad word of mouth but expecting people to show up right before xmas? I don't have time to go to the movies in the middle of all the crap that needs to be done. It's gonna eat into the viewership.

Is it up or down today vs Thursday's take? Wish they'd announce the damn numbers in a timelier fashion.

>Hey does anyone have that screencap of blockbuster trilogies that show the second film often does better at the box office than the first? i saw it in a thread yesterday and i need it. someone is trying to argue with me that they expected TLJ to do worse than TFA.

I gotchu senpai

Fuck, I meant up or down Thursday vs Wednesday's take.

>Comparing weekends?

Yes. Will be under $70m, almost certainly.

Thursday's domestic gross was $17.8m, which is up about 5% from Wednesday. As for Friday, we don't have any numbers yet, not even early estimates - it's only 2pm on the east coast atm.

The sad thing is I have seen arguments like this.

What's the likely cause of the Thursday uptick, more people being off work/school now?

Check twitter.com/BoxOffice for daily updates in the future. Boxofficemojo only updates their site when they've been given numbers from every studio for all films in release, which is usually much later than the individual numbers come in through that twitter.

>White males are the main fanbase
>Movie shits on them at every turn and men in general
>Why aren't you racist sexists paying to watch the movie?

Thanks, I'll bookmark that.

Yes. I believe it jumped from 24% schools on holiday on Wednesday to 39% on Thursday.

thanks senpai

>Fandango
What does melonhead have to do with this?

Forgot to add that it really should have jumped more - Rogue One jumped 12.1% on its first Thursday and most were expected a jump of 10-15%. Even though TLJ dropped more than Rogue One from Tuesday to Wednesday, it still couldn't get a decent jump from Wednesday to Thursday.

>mfw the shills are starting to panic

>Check twitter.com/BoxOffice for daily updates

Well it bumped a million. Still puts it 10 million off target.

amctheatres.com/star-wars

Cinemas aren't partisan. They give zero fucks about the social justice bullshit, they want butts in seats. AMC for example is going promotion happy, hard and early.

Wow jagggggg sprulooo did better than I thought.

At first it was in good fun, but now that I see the pain that I'm causing I have to come clean. Yes, I was actually sabotaging sales numbers for Star Wars (r) The Last Jedi (tm) at the request of Russian interests groups. I thought it was funny at first, but I can no longer in good conscience continue this abuse. Please everyone, go and see Star Wars (r) The Last Jedi (tm) and maybe pick up a Porg (r) stuffed toy for your kids, it's the only way to reverse the harm people like me have done.

You know they're at red alert when they start blaming muh alt-right

The Han Solo movie will be garbage by all accounts, unless some miracle happens. If IX is preceeded by two shit movies it will have a poor BO (for a Star Wars movie).

It almost looks like Empire vs Rebels, amIrite?

Interesting stuff, thanks user. Bad news that it's 10% behind expectations, it's going to need a strong weekend to avoid the press finally writing it off as a failure.

I knew they were on full panic mode when they blamed the Russians lmao. As Ивaн and Aльoшa don't have anything better to do.

At this point I think we can safely say its not going to break even 1bn. Fanboys just aren't going to see it several times like they did with TFA and the prequels.

>At this point I think we can safely say its not going to break even 1bn.
Oh god that would be awesome.

Just saw it. It was pretty good, but then again my expectations were lowered a bit due to all the negativity surrounding the release. It blew episode 7 out of the water. The cinematography with the luke and kylo scene was excellent. Honestly very solid overall and one of the better star wars movies.

>At this point I think we can safely say its not going to break even 1bn.

Come on, that can't happen to Star Wars.

Can it?

No. That user knows nothing about the box office. Stop setting unrealistic expectations - the movie is breaking $1b with ease by next Sunday.

I think it's a shit film and I hate what Disney's done with the franchise, but realistically this isn't going to happen. It'll probably wind down on about $1.2 billion, which is still fairly disastrous when you consider that'll be a full $1 billion less than the previous saga instalment.

Honestly how fucking retarded do they have to be to give us that limp wristed Luke after all the build up and hype. These morons really have no idea the shitstorm they stirred up.

The fact that this is literally what's going down on Disney's Facebook right now is a Christmas gift better than any I could've asked for.

Jesus christ that guy is so fucking salty

like if you don't like the movie that's fine but that's seriously one of the most unprofessional sounding articles I've ever read from an allegedly credible news outlet.

>And in return, she's now one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood despite being a woman.

Yeah I feel so sorry for a multimillionaire producer in hollywood

No one is going to see this turkey over the weekend. They're fucked.

This shit's so bad that not even Mousecucks defend it.

FUCKING RUSSIAN BOTS
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Great. Can you tell me what it's about?

I'll give you examples of what I mean:

IV - an adventurous farm hand teams up with a princess to save the ragtag rebellion from the evil empire's new super weapon.

V - fresh from his victory, farmboy learns the ways of the jedi, but is forced to retreat from confronting Vader when he learns they are father and son.

VI - against a backdrop of epic space battles, father and son face in each other for the final time and good triumphs over evil.

Like that. Fuck spoilers. Just tell me what TLJ is about.

Do you feel in charge?

Is this the new shitpost? Capeshit/Star Wars + a reddit link? Or did the 2016 trump reddit immigration take hold this strongly?

Dude, come on. You can look up news footage and internet forums from 1999 that show nerds seeing Phantom Menace because they couldn't trust their own initial judgments. There are plenty of fanboys out there that will open their wallets to sustain their Stockholm syndrome.

>when Putin hacks your box office

>600 mil in 6 days

Wow we did it boyz, we destroyed eeet

It's obviously gonna make 1 billion

You sure? I'd recommend you watch it first but
remnants of the resistance escaping the victorious first order with rey and kylo ren forming the respective new leaders of the new rebellion and the new empire respectively

You realize they paid 4 billion for this franchise, yes?

Now this will show the soyboys what happens when you fuck with the alt-right!!!

*destroys your franchise*

*takes away your trilogy*