This fucking sucked

this fucking sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol you should probably just stop watching movies

fuck off soyboy faggot

Hi Rob why did you delete the Eyes Wide Shut video you uploaded like a week ago?

Why didn't you like it? too long?

I love watching people cry about br 2049

My cousin said she fell asleep while watching this so I never went to see it in cinema.

Is it really that bad?

>movies women don’t understand

Yup. And it was a huuuuuuuuuge bomb to. Possibly the biggest flop of the year

It was boring, ugly, and sexist. I'm glad it flopped.

>she
there's the problem

torrent when?

It was a huge success, what are you talking about

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

t.virgin

>Sup Forums said it was the new Drive
>after it gets booted from theators all discussion stopped
FLAVOR OF THE MONTH

Sup Forums is too contrarian to have a favorite film anymore. The love for Drive was mostly just a meme

A single day didn't pass since the release without atleast 5 BR2049 threads being made user

Legit best movie i've seen in a long time.

Wait until the BluRay drops, discussion will pick back up again

It's being released digitally in 4 days

you mean biggest kino of the year?

>Being this much of a Rob Ager

Cinema near me is still showing it every night

SO MUCH THIS.
Best normie filter of 2017. The amount of vitrol they have for it is astounding. Do want to know how many times store employees would start to treat me like shit as soon as I asked if they were selling the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack? With the way they all of sudden started to act, you'd think I'd just asked them if they wanted to suck my syphilitic dick for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs

The final authority on all things Blade Runner.

Digital release on the 26th and blu ray release mid january

What's up with all these pathetic autistic youtube manchilds like Razorfist, Rob Ager or Uridon shilling themselves constantly on Sup Forums?
Beyond embarassing.

ITT: people trying to justify the fact they paid to watch this piece of shit by pretending it's good

>a mental midget fires up his defense system by saying that everyone who likes a certain film is only "pretending" to like it because the mental midget had so much trouble in processing the film itself he can't even fathom anyone else enjoying it
Pathetic

Razor and Rob are alright. Urdion is as memorable as a silent fart absent an odor.

If you don't like 2049, you're the reason we're gonna be stuck with shitty braindead superhero movies for the next 50 fucking years.

As opposed to what? A sundry of Blade Runner sequels steadily declining in quality? It could've been a box office smash and the studio execs would walk away with only one notion: Not that we need more pensive, artful films by visionary directors, but that we need more Blade Runner.

They want bankable IPs first and foremost. If the movie is good then great, but quality is secondary.

>They want bankable IPs first and foremost. If the movie is good then great, but quality is secondary.

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I don't know how to fix this problem.

>Sup Forums said it was the new Drive
redditors that wish they were here for drive*