Wow this is disturbing, why is television so problematic?

wow this is disturbing, why is television so problematic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0i9-RkPhQJg
youtube.com/watch?v=pAucr_lFwNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Facist" is such a meme word by the alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=0i9-RkPhQJg

Children are easily impressed by authoritarian figures imposing their laws on the weak. That's why Sup Forums is obsessed with capeshit

>white latino main character
so tired of white latinos getting a pass when it comes to being racist cunts towards African Americans

Another quality piece via CNN. Remember kids feminism good but Islam also good. Race and gender don't exist but white males are evil and racist. Remember to do your daily doublethink exercises :^)

Racism is like the bedrock of latino culture though. If the whites can't look down on the mestizos and the mestizos can't look down on the indios and the indios can't look down on the negritos, how is our society supposed to function?

Haha that’s me

Whites and Latinos were never slaves.
Your slavery never went unappreciated, despite being the key reason America exists today.
You can't compare yourselves to our suffering.
Fuck off.

I know "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" is a reddit meme at this point, but I really don't want to live in a world where Thomas the Tank Engine is considered "fascist."

>Remember kids feminism good
It is. You would prefer to see your mother or your sister beaten and raped every day?
>but Islam also good.
Not much different from Christianity or Judiasm.
>Race
Define it. How many races are there? Is a hapa a totally new a seperate race? How different do your skin pigments have to be to be considered different races?
>and gender don't exist
Define it. Be sure not to confuse it with sex.
>white males are evil
The worst wars mankind has ever seen have been at the hands of whites.
>and racist
You are though, it's clear by your post.
>muh doublethink

Life isn't fair, and niggers learn that lesson later than sooner.

>White latinos

>elisa ((strauss))

every single time

Go back to Sup Forums you racist nazi cunt.

My Puerto Rican girlfriend sounds like a stereotype of an old KKK dude when she talks about Dominicans. She was saying how she was going to move to a different town if a Dominican guy won the mayoral election last month. And I'm pretty sure all non-Mexican Latinos hate Mexicans.

>Paw Patrol is facist

AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahah oh fuck hahahahahahahahahah ha gahahahahhahahaha

>Whites and Latinos were never slaves.
You should read more history.
Arab slave trade was way bigger than Transatlantic one, there were more enslaved Europeans through the history than blacks enslaved in America.

I am tired of these OP's that just LARP along with the stupid pic.
tell me how you really feel, OP, don't fish for (You)'s
have some backbone

I've never seen Paw Patrol, but how is it fascist? Isn't it just dogs fighting fires and saving people from avalanches and shit like that?

I doubt the author of that article is even capable of describing what Fascism is, who are its founders, and why they developed it.
Because that would actually require reading the thoughts and books of the founders who understand what they created the best as opposed to reading think-pieces on Fascism by retards who don't know shit.

>this isn't facist
youtube.com/watch?v=pAucr_lFwNQ

Human nature is fascist and children haven't been scolded and shamed into compliance by the corporate-academic-media industrial complex yet.

Are you implying that wh*tes didn't take child brides 1000 years ago? What do you think those brave blue eyed blonde aryan nordic warriors did when they sacked a village and found themselves a girl?

Why do commies pretend communism isnt fascist?

Yeah, serfdom never happened.

>niggers think spics give a shit about them
You better be prepared to worship your spanish masters in 30 years old Tyrone.

Fedora pic is fitting for your post.

Pawel?

>Latinos were never slaves
what is La Conquista?

In latin american society there's a small population of people who are entirely or mostly white, either descended directly from spanish settlers or various European diaspora during the 19th and 20th centuries. Obviously, social-status and wealth wise they rank higher, mestizos (indigenous and white mixed) ranked lower, pure indigenous (indiginos) rank even lower, and last but not least are negroes, descended from slaves from colonial times, who are pretty much worthless. Of course, there's a good bit of miscegenation going around, hence the high degree of mestizos in all of latin america, but the smart ones try to keep their bloodlines white.

>communism is fascism
You've been watching too much Sargon of Akkad, magapede.

Raped her and left her there to raise their bastards.

1. Whites were slaves under Romans
2. Latinos as encompassed in USA are a mix of Latin speaking people and American Natives.
The Latinos (Spanish/Portuguese) were slaves under Muslims in Al-Andalus before they started expeditions into the Americas.

>Leftist education

lol america

You have it easy on Burgerland, nigger. Come to Latin America and try making a riot, and you’ll end up lynched.

Unfortunately, thanks to George Zimmerman being labeled a "white latino" to fit the media narrative of a white dude shooting a black dude, the term has become a meaningless meme in America.

Communism is just a politically-correct version of imperialistic colonialism.
>white people come into backwards primitive country
>claim their european ideology is superior
>force the natives to suppress their culture/traditions and replace it with Marxism
>turn them into a puppet state to export goods to the motherland

durrr durrr hurrrr durrrr
Even if you retards did face some unique suffering (you did not, the only thing unique about your history is how kind others have been to you), why would that make your shitty, hut-dwelling race of cannibals and rapists deserve to live?

Communist governments are the government controlling everything.

>stalin
>mao
>che guevara
>castro
>c-c-communism isn't f-fascist!
Really nigger?

If you think Puertoricans speak ill about Dominicans, wait to hear what Dominicans think about Haitians.

>OOGA BOGOA SMACKS LIPS WH*TES

Here's how much Latinos love niggers.
Enjoy.

>communism is both fascism and colonialism
>communist
>government
??
Huh it's almost as though capitalists literally went to war against them to prevent communism from spreading so they had to organize to fight them.

Just because you're murdering people doesn't make you a fascist! Fascism is worse because it's pro-family and maintains tradition! Communism is good because it destroys tradition, culture and all things beautiful in the world, whilst also murdering people

Speaking Spanish as your mother tongue automatically precludes you from being white. Also,
>Spaniards
>White

Fascist does not mean totalitarian and oppressive. It refers to a very specific system that fuses traditionalism and revolutionary overthrow, fits economic collectivism to "master morality" uses, makes the people synonymous to the State as an organic entity, and seeks to unify society vertically across classes rather than horizontally across races and cultures, aka the exact opposite of Marxist class struggle.

I hope you realize this is bait. Niggers don't even browse Sup Forums

>bolsheiviks were anarchist
???????????

Dominicans are pretty based. It's a crime that they have to share the island with those barbarians

>the quadroon section of an island is monumentally better than the negro side

You literally cant make this shit up.

Niggers were glorified farm equipment for a small minority of mercantile elite. Slavery had fuck all to do with the success of the US.

This, I don't think people in the US really understand how ingrained racism is for latinos. It means nothing to us. The fucking president of Argentina did a "herro prease bing bong ching chong"-type of tweet about the visiting Chinese ambassadors and got away with it.

>Whites and Latinos were never slaves
Irish were enslaved by the eternal anglo you ignorant twat

It's important to note that Elissa doesn't give a single example of the show being fascist, but manages to write an entire article on the subject regardless.

>whites and latinos were never slaves

what are slavs?

And just wait to hear what Cuban exiles think of the whole bunch. I imagine that Spaniards look down on all of us the same way.

No people outside of America, Western Europe, Australia, NZ and Canada have gone through the self-hate brainwashing that took over those countries in the 20th century.

Anti-Racism is a uniquely white form of down-syndrome.

A latino is anybody from Latin America. White, black, mulatto, mestizo, or indio. Black and mulatto latinos were slaves back in the days when slavery was legal, as were many indio latinos. Do you really think pic related, born and raised in the Dominican Republic, doesn't have slave ancestors?

DR is literal slave spawn though user, you have t be really stupid to think most mexicans are part negro at all.

Fascism, for anyone who has ever read anything from the Fascist founders like Gaetano Mosca, Mikhail Bakunin, Charles Maurras, Georges Sorel, Enrico Corradini, Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, Angelo Oliviero Olivetti, Benito Mussolini,
is an ideology of organizing society under the system of perpetual martial law which maximizes war preparedness 24/7 and survivability.

Fascism came into existence due to fear of war and witnessing its damage upon unprepared people and nations, and a pessimistic approach towards human society in general.
The main principle of Fascism is that "Total war is an inevitability of Human existence".

The answer to the principle is known as Fascism and it is that "To survive inevitable total war, society must be organized in a way where discipline and unity are maximized, military preparedness is high, the resource distribution and political power is centralized like a military hierarchy with equal discipline and order among society. Society must basically become a militarized machine under Martial War."

Race: Irrelevant, as many of Mussolini's interviews showcase. Fascism allows any race into its fold so long as they have assimilated to the machine. Manpower is important, and the concept of race is a weakness in itself because it imposes false values and virtues which can cloud successful military engagements by underestimating other forces, or making a weakness out of your own.
Basically, Nationalism without racial politics.

Organization: Society is treated like a machine. Every clog must function (individuals) for the whole machine to work properly (monolithic mass). For that, personal liberties are sacrificed but all people are forced into self-improvement programs so no clog can fuck up the machine. It's basically what an AI would treat Humans if said to make them efficient by assigning proper roles and training rather than robotizing them.

The 1st clause is what differentiates Fascism from Nazism, 2nd what Nazism takes from Fascism.

The 'communism never actually existed' meme, i see. Well, fascism never actually existed then.

>Society must basically become a militarized machine under Martial Law.*

>Mikhail Bakunin
>Fascist founder
Wut? The guy what a left anarchist who thought Marx's main problem was that he supported the existence of a State.

So this is the power.... of leftist intellectuals.....

Direct action is a concept of his which was adopted into Fascism and one of the vital mechanisms. Looking from a military perspective of application, you should understand why.

Also to add upon my early post since i passed the limit >the resource distribution and political power is centralized like a military hierarchy
This is in terms of overall management, but there is also an adopted program which takes ideas from Communism that the military and society can take on a decentralized role, and are trained to do so, in the event of maximizing efficiency on the battlefield since a form of independence that is properly trained among units can enable far larger influence upon enemy forces. Guerilla warfare which requires some decentralized systems of distribution and communes, and independent army units adopting tactics according to situation thereby entering a decentralized mode where they deem it most impact-full (this is incidentally a vital principle of modern warfare as well).

>when you kill tens of millions of people but your ideology doesn't have a racial element so it's ok

Lot's of people get lot's of ideas from lot's of sources. Like Sayyid Qutub got into marxism and made huge inlfuence in islamic jihad.

Well, some of us are blue eyed blondes, so yeah..

...probably because of all the viking raping..

>slavery is the reason america exists today
You're retarded

He's right though. Native Americans were pretty good at slavery and it was one of the main hobbies that made them successful,
until superior slavers came.

Paw patrol is fascist?

I unfortunately have seen almost every episode with my son and I can't even begin to comprehend what point the article is making. The mayor of the town is a black woman with a pet chicken and the bad guy is another mayor some old white guy in a suit who always loses and fails at his attempts for anything. There is no police force or firemen ever shown or mentioned (unless there's some one off episode I haven't seen) and the entire town relies on these talking dogs and a kid with no family to solve all the problems.

>>article is actually a review of the literature explaining why kids actually like order and structure, almost arguing that these shows are good

>>last paragraph complains about white men for no reason

why

so what was the reason of the hurricans before transatlantic slave trade existed?

I fucking hate Paw Patrol man, my daughters 3 and I’ve probably spent like 4 grand on that fucking sky dog faggot merch. I don’t get how they made that shit so appealing to kids I really don’t get it

>last paragraph complains about white men for no reason
There is a reason.
Envy, jealousy, frustration over not being able to date one while seeing all her friends get married and have children while she is a stuck-up 30 year old who nobody wants to date, needing a scapegoat like Hitler did with Jews.

>order and structure is fascism
Haha makes sense now

Because kids like shows where there's order and structure in society, where everyone has a job, that makes them fascist.

>feminism is good
Agreed, but SJW crap takes it too far
>not much different from christianity and judiasm
Whataboutism.
>define gender
What we view as the roles for each sex; generally speaking, it correlates pretty well with sex, even in more "progressive" societies.
>the worst wars of all time
Another retard who has never read about african or asian conflicts, i see.

So, why do they?

I regularly think of where we'd be if we never imported our negro problem. The US is on par with the best countries in the world in literally any metric ... if you remove blacks. Our obesity levels fall to Canada's, our shared IQ rises double digits, etc, etc. But here we are with both that albatross around our necks, and with them screaming for more and more.

And now, instead of reaching for the stars, were pouring god knows how much into gibs and generally slowing our society down to appease the never ending descendants of fucking farm equipment.

>all this autistic projecting

>Arab slave trade
Arab slavery was a lot different than Western chattel slavery. For one, slaves in the Arab world were typically manumitted after 7 years whereas slaves in the west were slaves for life whose slave status was pass onto their kin. It's a substantial difference.

You've been promoted to editor of the Huffington Post, congratulations!

I feel you brother. The dogs don't bother me so much (except for rubble that faggot) but those idiot brothers, especially the French one, makes my blood boil. It really is a mystery why so many kids love it. Best guess is all kids love dogs and most kids love firemen and action oriented jobs.

I don't go around generalizing women soyboy, i just know how to spot the retarded ones.
There's a reason to generalize people, and it's to mask your own deficiencies as an individual.

Typical of a thousand year old trade across literally hundreds of different sub-groups and countries?

Your generalities are showing, Tyrone.

The Kangz were projecting their vengeance back in time with their melanin-enhanced pineal glands.

Dude fuck rubble I’d fucking strangle that nigger dog faggot live on air if I could

Yes. Slavery in the muslim world was typically not chattel slavery whereas Western slavery was in practically all instances.

>your slavery never went unappreciated
Why do retards unironically believe that slavery built america

Fascism and Monarchies lead to human advancement, democracy leads to degeneracy.

The article makes sense, kids are being sissified by safe cartoons that incentive them to follow the established rules and to no question authority.

you dumbass. do you seriously your susceptibility to obedience as a 20 year old is determined by cartoons you occasionally watched as a 5 year old

He is one of those retards who have fallen for the feminist argument that "Advertising is proof of the power of influence, therefore manipulation is absolute" despite anti-advertising being an equally big phenomena in the field of marketing balancing manipulation out or even pushing the fuck out of it.
Basic psychology education is sadly too Patriarchal for gender studies retards.

+1

based
keep triggering stormniggers