It's pronounced 'racism'

But wheres the road runner?

It it because we already have speedy?

Clearly the mouse is faster

youtube.com/watch?v=Qip7BstpfUE

Toon force > speed force

Also technically Flash is ahead by a pinky

Roadrunner already won.

Flash literally beat someone with instant teleportation.

Two filthy rodents that nobody likes. And hey, there's Speedy Gonzales with 'em.

toon force uber alles

Roadrunner is like the Gingerbread Man. He is only faster when being pursued.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9YL-Jt3Pzk

Dumb mousekeeper

Can he get away from Droopy though?

The Flash is ridiculously OP, but I think Hyper Sonic using Chaos Control could probably beat anything.

Someone post that panel of Flash and Michigan J Frog

Attitude = speed

>Fastest Man Alive
>Fastest Mouse in Mexico
>Fastest Thing ALIIIYIIIVVVEE

Sonic wins again.

I was having this conversation with a friend just yesterday. I came to the conclusion that the flash is probably the fastest character in all of fiction, but sonic is probably the second fastest

Nah, Sonic is probably faster considering

but has sonic ever ran so fast that he went back in time?

Nyoom

So Sonic is only faster with outside help? I'm sure there's some bullshit Flash can get if we're doing this

Miracle machine is the most bullshit DC item, but I don't see how that Sonic stuff could beat speedforce alone

>>Fastest Man Alive

In multiple universes.

Ésos eran para la caridad

That's not enough.

Nah. Road Runner is like an electron.

Fuck, I wish modern CN did things like this

>According to Sonic Adventure DX's manual, Sonic's speed is at least as fast as 3840 miles per hour which is hypersonic speed

He's also got the light speed dash and he has moved fast enough to make it look like time has frozen.

But Barry and Wally have far surpassed that speed haven't they?

>But Barry and Wally have far surpassed that speed haven't they?

Correct.

Didn't that fucker cheat using an engine in his shell?

Toon force is pretty strong

I'm not sure but its got to have something to do with the chaotic good alignment, rebelliousness, defiance and hope. Refusing to accept limits. That you can always do more, be faster, make others happier, etc. Flash was a Blue Lantern because he gives people hope. Sonic saves animals from being batteries for evil robots and fights tyranny in general. Speedy is basically Mexican Robin Hood. Theres definitely some similarities.

the niggaforce is stronger

>the whizzer

Why even bother to bring any incarnation of flash into power level discussion when they can just pull bullshit like this?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Theft

ok comedy physics >comic book physics
But only when it's funny.
Comedy is to dispell any form of serious thought. So comedy force> speed force

because they want to compair top speed not abilities that can take away others.

>speed force
>not funny
Also a vital weakness of toon-force is that while things can work in a character's favor of it's funny, it could also work AGAINST them if it's also funny.

Quicksilver could be the laughing stock of the race if entered yet come out on top at the last second somehow should Speedy lead the race.

this is true, only comedy can beat comedy, or should I say add more comedy.

They've already got to handicap Sonic by giving him outside help just to try and even it up.

Yes?

that'd due to a planets time shift, but I will count it because flash's power comes from speed force.

Well see there's the problem, it wouldn't be funny just for Speedy to beat Flash. There'd have to be a caveat to make it funny.

not if The flash uses his powers to point uses his calculations to a point where it's comical. Like Then there is observational humor like a stand up comedian to dispell cartoon comedy.

>uses his powers to point uses
wow my brain just skipped a beat or something.

If anything Sonic is the slowest in the end. For the sake of comedy being involved the only sonic that could be a contender is The Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic Boom. Archie sonic and modern sonic takes it self too seriously but not enough to be comical.

Hyper Sonic is not canon, Super/Hyper Sonic had never been portrayed as much of a speed upgrade anyways. Just invincibility. And "Chaos Control" is basically just teleportation hijinks.

Hyper Sonic isn't canon? What about 3 and Knuckles?

Iizuka has gone on record saying the super emeralds and Hyper Sonic are not canon.

Modern Sonic has discarded a lot of previously established things. Like Mighty the Armadillo.

NOT MIGHTY! I liked that little dude.

Well, Generations squeezed him into a background gag, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him to ever be anything more.

yeah it's fine, I went back to being a mario fan boy any ways. May not be fast but he's a lot more fun.